Thread: Glitching

Hybrid View

Thanks

Glitching

How do people glitch? I just don't understand how rubbing up agianst a wall can let you go through it. Aren't walls programed with some code that makes it so people stop when they hit the wall? I mean how is it posible to break that barrier by simply running at the corner?

Thanks
    becuze combat arms isnt up to date i hope sometimes they take the glitches away but hacks are better becuze we can kill the noobs who glitch LOL

[img]https://************.com/sig/024/greatfullded.jpg[/img]

[img]https://************.com/sig/024/greatfullded.jpg[/img]

Thanks
    lol its simple dude but i suggest when u glitch use either no armor or light vest and pm i know like every glitch there is add me on ca _-Xplict-_ rep

Thanks
    Its pretty easy to glitch. I learned in like 2 mins. how to do pretty much all glitches in all maps. Here's how:

1. Equip knife (optional, but it seems to be easier to glitch when you've equipped it)

2. Go to place where you want to glitch.

3. Find a corner.

4. target the corner so the very edge of it (the point) is in your knife crosshair

5. walk into the corner so that when you walk into it, you don't slide around on it (kinda tricky to do)

6. once you've found the spot, push (walk) into it. after a few seconds of pushing, start running.

7. force your character to slide to the side of the corner that will make you be running into the wall you want to get into. force the slide by moving your mouse slightly.

8. once you slide to the point you want to get through at, turn your mouse so you're running directly into the wall.

9. continue sprinting into the wall. In a few seconds, you should push through the wall, and behind it.

That's how you do a glitch to get through walls, If it has a corner, you can glitch it. there are other glitches, but that's the easiest, in my opinion.

!!!IMPORTANT!!!

If, after a few seconds of running into the wall, you don't pop through, try again.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to wootwootlolrofl For This Useful Post:

devondill (03-07-2009)

Thanks

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by wootwootlolrofl View Post
    Its pretty easy to glitch. I learned in like 2 mins. how to do pretty much all glitches in all maps. Here's how:

1. Equip knife (optional, but it seems to be easier to glitch when you've equipped it)

2. Go to place where you want to glitch.

3. Find a corner.

4. target the corner so the very edge of it (the point) is in your knife crosshair

5. walk into the corner so that when you walk into it, you don't slide around on it (kinda tricky to do)

6. once you've found the spot, push (walk) into it. after a few seconds of pushing, start running.

7. force your character to slide to the side of the corner that will make you be running into the wall you want to get into. force the slide by moving your mouse slightly.

8. once you slide to the point you want to get through at, turn your mouse so you're running directly into the wall.

9. continue sprinting into the wall. In a few seconds, you should push through the wall, and behind it.

That's how you do a glitch to get through walls, If it has a corner, you can glitch it. there are other glitches, but that's the easiest, in my opinion.

!!!IMPORTANT!!!

If, after a few seconds of running into the wall, you don't pop through, try again.
    AHH!! TOO MUCH MY HEAD HURTS LOL TOO LONG ITS REALLY SIMPLE U CAN BREAK IT DOWN EVEN MORE DONT WRITE THAT MUCH

Thanks
    IMPORTANT!!
    THE POPULAREST GLITCHES AFTER A FEQW WEEKS ARE NORMALLY PATCHED AND WHEN U GO SUCCSESFULLY GET INTO THE WALL U DIE .....
    AND YES U CAN GLTICH IN EVERY CORNER BUT.... THE MOST OF THEM U FALL TO NOWHERE
    THERE R A JUST A FEW ONES THAT U CAN STAND ON IT AND OWN EVRY1

Thanks

corner glitching is hard...

No matter how many people help me out ingame, I can't still manage to get thru the wall. Hope you guys advice works.

Thanks
    I know that, I glitch all the time. My question was how does simply running at a wall let you bypas the server boundry and enter unknown teritory. How does that just let you go through it?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    i have no idea rofl

Thanks
    Lol. When you think about it, it realy does not make any sense how rubbing up agianst something can help you break the server barrier.

Thanks

glitch

Its a glitch in the programming code. hence "glitching"

Thanks
    eri un imbesil no servi pa na

Thanks
    But how do you exploit the glitch by simply running towards the wall?