Thanks

Look at this for your own risk!

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/143-other/..._key_sale.html

Ye this is spam!! because no one sees my post

This is fred the monkey----->

Thanks
    For my own risk? That would drive me away from this post but since my curiosity gets the best of me, I came. And it's NOT FRED. IT'S BOBO NIGGA, BOBO!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by seemliss View Post
    For my own risk? That would drive me away from this post but since my curiosity gets the best of me, I came. And it's NOT FRED. IT'S BOBO NIGGA, BOBO!
    No it's fred.. i re-named him and I'm WHITE nigga, WHITE!

Thanks
    IT'S BOBO, ******, YOU DON'T CHANGE TRADITION. AND I DON'T CARE IF YOU'RE WHITE.

************************************************NI GGER******************************************NIGG ER************************************************ ************************************************NI GGER******************************************NIGG ER************************************************ ************************************************NI GGER******************************************NIGG ER************************************************ ************************************************NI GGER******************************************NIGG ER************************************************ ************************************************NI GGER******************************************NIGG ER************************************************ ************************************************NI GGER******************************************NIGG ER************************************************ ************************************************NI GGER******************************************NIGG ER************************************************ ************************************************NI GGER******************************************NIGG ER************************************************ ************************************************NI GGER******************************************NIGG ER************************************************ ************************************************NI GGER******************************************NIGG ER************************************************ ************************************************NI GGER******************************************NIGG ER************************************************ ******v

Thanks
    IT'S BOBO, ******, YOU DON'T CHANGE TRADITION. AND I DON'T CARE IF YOU'RE WHITE.

************************************************NI GGER******************************************NIGG ER************************************************ ************************************************NI GGER******************************************NIGG ER************************************************ ************************************************NI GGER******************************************NIGG ER************************************************ ************************************************NI GGER******************************************NIGG ER************************************************ ************************************************NI GGER******************************************NIGG ER************************************************ ************************************************NI GGER******************************************NIGG ER************************************************ ************************************************NI GGER******************************************NIGG ER************************************************ ************************************************NI GGER******************************************NIGG ER************************************************ ************************************************NI GGER******************************************NIGG ER************************************************ ************************************************NI GGER******************************************NIGG ER************************************************ ************************************************NI GGER******************************************NIGG ER************************************************ ******v

Thanks

well that's total spam!!!