My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhellbound View Post
    and knocked all 3 of them out.
    I can hardly believe that.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    What provoked this in the first place? Moe, you have some problems, like seriously get proper medication guy, you're fucked up.

What I don't get is how this proves anything, lifting 55's using your back and then letting them fall to your side isn't exactly helping you prove a point. Then by flailing your arms wildly in front of the camera, it really made me think. We have a fucking Mike Tyson on our hands here, I can see it now, Iron Moe the knockout extraordinaire. If you let me be your manager then we can probably get some bank, start you off small and then get you fighting the big dogs.

In all seriousness though Moe, just stop, every video you make is so damn ridiculous that if we compiled this shit into one video and sold it on a dvd, we'd make half the U.S. shit their pants with laughter. Putting water in a Morgan's bottle doesn't make you a big man O.K? Did they play hang man with you using your umbilical cord when you were born or something? I've never had to deal with someone like you before. If I met you in person I probably wouldn't try to fight you. What would happen is that I would mediate the situation to a point where you're calm and willing to get into a car with me or another person, from there we could take you to a mental hospital of some sort and try to get you some good treatment.

I'm pleading with you to just stop Moe, I won't pick on you anymore, if that is what caused you to make this video and a few others. I suggest you get another hobby, start out by making some friends. That way you have other people to share experiences with. So you know, you're not all alone at the beach watching the sunset while couples holding hands don't have to walk around the "weirdo".
    Hip Hop thread Part 1 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/316-music-...-hop-list.html
    Part 2 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...ad-pt-2-a.html
    Part 3: COMING SOON

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    angry moe's vidoes are funny >:@

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post
    What provoked this in the first place? Moe, you have some problems, like seriously get proper medication guy, you're fucked up.

What I don't get is how this proves anything, lifting 55's using your back and then letting them fall to your side isn't exactly helping you prove a point. Then by flailing your arms wildly in front of the camera, it really made me think. We have a fucking Mike Tyson on our hands here, I can see it now, Iron Moe the knockout extraordinaire. If you let me be your manager then we can probably get some bank, start you off small and then get you fighting the big dogs.

In all seriousness though Moe, just stop, every video you make is so damn ridiculous that if we compiled this shit into one video and sold it on a dvd, we'd make half the U.S. shit their pants with laughter. Putting water in a Morgan's bottle doesn't make you a big man O.K? Did they play hang man with you using your umbilical cord when you were born or something? I've never had to deal with someone like you before. If I met you in person I probably wouldn't try to fight you. What would happen is that I would mediate the situation to a point where you're calm and willing to get into a car with me or another person, from there we could take you to a mental hospital of some sort and try to get you some good treatment.

I'm pleading with you to just stop Moe, I won't pick on you anymore, if that is what caused you to make this video and a few others. I suggest you get another hobby, start out by making some friends. That way you have other people to share experiences with. So you know, you're not all alone at the beach watching the sunset while couples holding hands don't have to walk around the "weirdo".
    Lmfao!
    Ouch.

Threadstarter
    You call "THiS" Fat BITCH
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post

ouch i've been to a hospital befor for atemp suicide 2 and i have friend's well not really now that i think about it i mean they are friends but u know what i mean...iverson i only make the vid's for mpgh no ather reson........truthfuly im vary smart...
    Last edited by M2A; 03-10-2009 at 08:56 AM.

Thanks
    try spelling correctly you emotional hoe
    MindTek Exists As A Harm Reduction Nigga And Does Not Condemn Or Condone.

Rap & Hip Hop section.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567