Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Thanks

Roundskipper and Box adding tutorial REMAKE

I am basically repeating what @DagothUr alerady said but there are still some ambiguities.

First of all, right click on the Cheat Engine Table, called "RounSkip", select the option "Open With". From there on you can select a standard program with which .CT files will be opened. Select Cheat Engine 6.2 as your standard program. Now it should be looking like this:

Alright. Now i will list up everything you need to do, step by step, in order to change box values and skip rounds.

I recommend you to use the window-mode.

1. Start AvA.

2. Double-click "RounSkipper" (a normal Cheat engine window should pop up)

3. Click on this option:
    (There is an brown-orange square around the option and its marked yellow) and select AvA.exe. Cheat Engine will now ask you if you want to keep the current code and addres list. Select Yes.

4. Create a co-op room and start the game. I recommend you to start with Death Valley because the enemies cant kill you as long as you dont destroy the barriers.

5. As soon as the game is loading you can switch back to Cheat Engine and open the Advanced Options.The Advanced Options are located at the down-left corner:

(marked yellow again)

6. As you click on Advanced Options there should be new window popping up:

7. Now you have to double click on the "box" option. A new window will open up:

8. Right click on the line i selected. It should be on the top as soon as the window pops up. Select "Find out what adresses this instruction adress".

9. A new window will pop up. Click on yes. This will open a new window, there should be an adress with the value 0.

10. Double click that adress. The adress is now in the first cheat engine window in the yellow area:

Shot at 2012-06-22

11. Double click the value. A new window will pop up which allows you to edit the value. Type in any value you want, but dont forget that you wont gain any awards if you add more boxes than there actually are.

Now to the roundskip.

Steps 1-6 are exactly the same as above.

7. Double click "Code: mov edx [eax+000003DC]"

Steps 8-10 are the same again.

11. Double click the value. A new window will pop up which allows you to edit the value. Type in the desired round. But lets say you want to skip Death Valley rounds. You will start in round 1 and you will want to get straight to round 3. So you have to edit the value to 2. Because you cant just skip the first round. You have to make it to the end of round 1 in order to skip a round. And if you give the game the value 3 it will think that it is in round 3 already while you are still in round 1 and you are going to finish round 1. So as soon as the round is finished it will take you straight to round 4. You will not be able to skip the end bosses in any mode. The Roundskip makes only sense for OPKers who want to just save time or LD/BG players. You will still have to finish the last rounds tho.

I dont take any credits for this, like i said, its basically a remake of @DagothUr's previous post but this tutorial is more detailed and i think everyone could do it, even if they never touched Cheat Engine before.

Use this at your own risk, dont forget that you will most likely get banned.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to IlIlI For This Useful Post:

<<< >>> (09-06-2012),DagothUr (06-25-2012),dankmagicninja (07-02-2012),does87 (06-25-2012),nonickorname (06-23-2012),ori117798 (07-12-2012),reeaper (06-25-2012),SircannA (06-25-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Will I get lots of exp if I round skip to the last round while using OPK?
    Last edited by Predator; 06-24-2012 at 10:22 AM.

MPGH Member Since: 2011
    AVA Minion Since: 7.14.2013 - 7.4.2014

⎳ℴ ⎷ ℯ
    進撃の巨人

私は武器販売業者と一緒に旅行した

犬の日が終わった

MPGH Relic, Full-time Lurker.

Join Anime Force, take over the world.

✘✘✘

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    very cool.. nice tuto bro

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nonickorname For This Useful Post:

Diegostreet (06-30-2012),naldoag_777 (07-01-2012)

Thanks
    Thanks. Credits go to DagothUr tho, i would have never been able to do it without his tutorial.
    @Commanderr The only thing which really pays out is Lockdown Extreme. You know, theres a countdown from 5-1 at the beginning of every game. If you change the round value to 25 within these 5 seconds (shouldnt be too hard to do) you will skip to round 26 but no enemies will come and you will win the game without doing anything. It gives you around 200 EXP and 5k supply, so its not that bad. I recommend you to do this in order to complete the challenge where you have to get 1000 Lockdown Badges in order to get 20k. You will also get 5k every 4 games if i remember right.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by IlIlI View Post
    Thanks. Credits go to DagothUr tho, i would have never been able to do it without his tutorial.
    @Commanderr The only thing which really pays out is Lockdown Extreme. You know, theres a countdown from 5-1 at the beginning of every game. If you change the round value to 25 within these 5 seconds (shouldnt be too hard to do) you will skip to round 26 but no enemies will come and you will win the game without doing anything. It gives you around 200 EXP and 5k supply, so its not that bad. I recommend you to do this in order to complete the challenge where you have to get 1000 Lockdown Badges in order to get 20k. You will also get 5k every 4 games if i remember right.
    Nice! So I dont really need my OPK right?

---------- Post added at 04:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:49 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by IlIlI View Post
    Also, do I have change the rounds everytime I do a new lockdown game? Or can it stay the same?

⎳ℴ ⎷ ℯ
    進撃の巨人

私は武器販売業者と一緒に旅行した

犬の日が終わった

✘✘✘

Thanks
    This really helps feed some of my curiosity and utter confusion, but where can I get RounSkipper???

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Airiath View Post
    This really helps feed some of my curiosity and utter confusion, but where can I get RounSkipper???
    Go to the AVA Hacks section. Scroll down and look for [Release] Roundskipper by iDream4Fun

⎳ℴ ⎷ ℯ
    進撃の巨人

私は武器販売業者と一緒に旅行した

犬の日が終わった

✘✘✘

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Predator For This Useful Post:

Airiath (06-24-2012)

Thanks
    Thanks mate!

Thanks
    I've done everything right, but I have not won the 5k 200exp and supply, I do something wrong or this tutorial we?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    i not have RounSKIP how i get it ?
    i have cheat engine

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I get .erl files problem.. Someone can help me? When I change the box value I get instantly the boxes but after 3/4 seconds AVA crashes because of .erl files.. Help me?

Quote Originally Posted by Nuuma View Post
    he added me amd65 i got it , legit guy i vouch him
    Quote Originally Posted by .Cereal View Post
    People these 3 guys are trusted and safe, no harm for you .
    Quote Originally Posted by Kailani View Post
    thanks for gun adding for me
    Quote Originally Posted by kurtdampire View Post
    Really fast ! I vouch for this guy. Thanks again.
    Quote Originally Posted by GtxRive123 View Post
    THIS GUY IS SO LEGIT.! HE DOES THE GUNADD SO FAST.! HE IS 100% LEGIT no SCAM.!! Fastest gunadder in MPGH.NET in my oppinion I VOUCH FOR HIM !
    Quote Originally Posted by FreaZzer View Post
    Thanks for adding ! He's legit and fast !

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    Quote Originally Posted by darkstormx View Post
    I get .erl files problem.. Someone can help me? When I change the box value I get instantly the boxes but after 3/4 seconds AVA crashes because of .erl files.. Help me?
    wher i can Find the ROunSkipper File ?
    THAT CAN HELP YOU
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/289-allian...ng-hack-b.html
    now you help me where i can get the RounSkip ?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by iamnumber4 View Post
    wher i can Find the ROunSkipper File ?
    THAT CAN HELP YOU
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/289-allian...ng-hack-b.html
    now you help me where i can get the RounSkip ?
    Go to the Hacks section for AVA. Find the Roundskip tutorial posted by iDream4fun. It's not that difficult to find.

Thanks
    Thanks man, you released a much more refined and straight-forward tutorial than me. However, I do have to remind people on this thread that it has a almost 100% ban rate if used excessively. I have, however, used it on my main but only 3 or 4 times on lockdown, and even then that was a dumb move.

Thanks
    @Commanderr You dont need OPK and you have to do it every time. I will PM you soon, i realized that i need 15 posts lol

@does87 You should get the 5k/200 EXP by just skipping the rounds. Do you win the game? Because if you do you should get those 5k because of the Lockdown Badges.

@darkstormx I always get a .erl file error on my first try. Just keep on repeating, it may take a few tries. I dont know if this is somehow related to your problem, but do you have a 64 bit operating system?
    @iamnumber4 https://www.mpgh.net/forum/201-allian...ut-public.html
    Last edited by IlIlI; 06-25-2012 at 11:04 AM.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast