Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by mothersucker View Post
    Oh man! You're all missing something :/ you can freeze the game and if you do it in the 5-second-pre-game-lobby-thingy... you know... you can hit the pause button
    When you do it right the 5 second timer should stop and you can take your time changing the 0's to 25's, but don't take too much time since there's still this accursed gameguard... QQ

edit: When you click Advanced Options the window that pops up has a little button with two bars in the upper left corner. Click it to pause the game after the loading screen and before the actual games starts (in the 5 sec lobby).

Btw I found a video that pretty much sums it all up and I use the .erl remover. Sometimes it screws up your Gameguard permanently and you have to delete the Gameguard folder in your AVA directory to fix it.

Tip: Turn off the vid's sound ASAP!!
    ‪How to use RoundSkipper for A.V.A‬‏ - YouTube!

PS:
    How much time did it take 'till you got banned? (and does the BG:Extreme->Easy glitch get you banned, too?)

only from u now i can do the round skipping xd thanks for detailed explanation

and thank u all for the effort

---------- Post added at 06:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:30 PM ----------

hope u guys can share the way to get exp

Thanks
    Oh man! You're all missing something :/ you can freeze the game and if you do it in the 5-second-pre-game-lobby-thingy... you know... you can hit the pause button
    When you do it right the 5 second timer should stop and you can take your time changing the 0's to 25's, but don't take too much time since there's still this accursed gameguard... QQ

edit: When you click Advanced Options the window that pops up has a little button with two bars in the upper left corner. Click it to pause the game after the loading screen and before the actual games starts (in the 5 sec lobby).

Btw I found a video that pretty much sums it all up and I use the .erl remover. Sometimes it screws up your Gameguard permanently and you have to delete the Gameguard folder in your AVA directory to fix it.

Tip: Turn off the vid's sound ASAP!!
    ‪How to use RoundSkipper for A.V.A‬‏ - YouTube!

PS:
    How much time did it take 'till you got banned? (and does the BG:Extreme->Easy glitch get you banned, too?)
    Thank you for reminding me I had to make that video private instead of unlisted, thanks!
    Last edited by DigitalF33t; 06-27-2012 at 10:24 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    What I've been doing, for example, was changing the box # in LD from 0, to 26, then being killed. Finishing off the game is not required for acquiring the Deagle, so I've just achieved ~1k days worth of Deagle time out of boredom, lol.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by psyman88 View Post
    What I've been doing, for example, was changing the box # in LD from 0, to 26, then being killed. Finishing off the game is not required for acquiring the Deagle, so I've just achieved ~1k days worth of Deagle time out of boredom, lol.
    YEAH but u would get 200 exp and 5 k sply- and if u do this 4 times u have 5 k euro

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DigitalF33t View Post
    Thank you for reminding me I had to make that video private instead of unlisted, thanks!
    Haha... nice move you did there... but I got it memorized and I know enough to figure it out on my own anyway... OH! And have you ever heard of JDownloader? You might just hate it... :P

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by reeaper View Post
    YEAH but u would get 200 exp and 5 k sply- and if u do this 4 times u have 5 k euro
    Oh I don't need euros. I have ~350k on a 3rd class staff

Thanks
    Haha... nice move you did there... but I got it memorized and I know enough to figure it out on my own anyway... OH! And have you ever heard of JDownloader? You might just hate it... :P
    I could care less if you remember how, as long as you dont publish MY video. You can make yourown, but not upload mine (security reasons, some censoring failed in the video)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Oh I don't need euros. I have ~350k on a 3rd class staff
    lol lucky you!! everytime i make above 100k i just straight go to that dam cap shop and waste them on nothing!! lol i dont think there is anyone woth luck like mine- 10 caps on 23/200 and no win xd
    but guess ill do like you earn some money and keep them ! it feels better to see that amount sitting there

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DigitalF33t View Post
    I could care less if you remember how, as long as you dont publish MY video. You can make yourown, but not upload mine (security reasons, some censoring failed in the video)
    Oh well... then you can censor whatever you overlooked and re-up it, right?
    Whatever! I think that picture-guides are the way to go anyway...

edit: I managed to force myself to make a pic-guide and you better don't expect it to look good.
    You need to zoom in a lot...

Doing Roundskipping is much easier if you windowmode AVA (inGame and Lobby) and lower the resolution.

imageshack.us/f/137/guide1y.png/

imageshack.us/f/819/guide2d.png/
    Last edited by mothersucker; 06-28-2012 at 11:39 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    lol lucky you!! everytime i make above 100k i just straight go to that dam cap shop and waste them on nothing!! lol i dont think there is anyone woth luck like mine- 10 caps on 23/200 and no win xd
    but guess ill do like you earn some money and keep them ! it feels better to see that amount sitting there
    Hell yeah, any time I used to get above 50k I'd go to the cap shop lol. Now I just give up because I don't need those weps.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Hell yeah, any time I used to get above 50k I'd go to the cap shop lol. Now I just give up because I don't need those weps.
    xd but there is some nice guns that are a must have - all i want is desmodeus, zebra and Ingram nothing else- and till now all i got is sw1911 -GG xd

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    xd but there is some nice guns that are a must have - all i want is desmodeus, zebra and Ingram nothing else- and till now all i got is sw1911 -GG xd
    I just want the AK47, either Pred or the other one. Otherwise I don't care lol.

Thanks
    Thanks for your TuT!
    But I've some problems..
    I can't find with RounSkipper the AVA.exe, i already tried it with the windows list, but no chance.
    Then the .erl "destroyer" always says: Access denieded.
    ->So my AVA always crashes.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    uhm... does this only work on ijji AVA? cant seem to find the value for AVA SEA <--- ( got kicked to this server after it came out, no choice but to play in this server)

Thanks
    Hey guys,

I already did this and it works very well, my problem is that i make one game and after that my game crashes and gives me a error about .erl files of gameguard.

is there anything i can do so i dont have to open ava again and do the hole process again?

Edit:

I already deleted the .erl files but it keeps crashing. (i forgot to mention this)
    Last edited by Alexis Garcia; 07-02-2012 at 03:52 PM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast