Thread: Fuck iTunes

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Cronus- View Post

"You don't know what I'm going through"

Please, cry about it - and remember this: NO ONE gives a single fuck. No one cares. Don't pull the, "You don't know what I'm going through" and expect people to care for you. Honestly, you could say whatever you want, but with your attitude you pulled with me I could give a fuck about you. I won't even believe shit you say, and I don't care if you care cause I don't.

You're just a little bitch, who doesn't realize shit. Words go in one year, and out the other with you. I'm lazy? Please. If you want to see my download speeds, PM me.

OT:

I got it fixed. I went with Samonella's suggestion and it worked perfectly. Thanks!
    so say @DisturbedA7X does have a family member that is dying of cancer, you dont need to be such an asshole about it...

also, if one of your relatives had something wrong with them that meant they would die in a few months/days etc. what would be more important... spending time with them or your precious little internet speed bitching how slow/ fast it is what ever the fuck it is

i wish i could punch you through the internet
    Last edited by Tall kiwi; 06-23-2012 at 01:25 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Tall kiwi For This Useful Post:

DisturbedA7X (06-23-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Tall kiwi View Post

so say @DisturbedA7X does have a family member that is dying of cancer, you dont need to be such an asshole about it...

also, if one of your relatives had something wrong with them that meant they would die in a few months/days etc. what would be more important... spending time with them or your precious little internet speed bitching how slow/ fast it is what ever the fuck it is

i wish i could punch you through the internet
    THANK YOU. And, yes i actually do have a family member dying. Ovairan cancer. (My aunt that has no kids so she treats her niece and newphew (me and my sis) like her kids) I visit her every day, which is why my activity has gotten so low. (was about 80%)
    [img]https://i1058.photobucke*****m/albums/t419/iTzSeyeko/Disturbed.png[/img]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by DisturbedA7X View Post
    THANK YOU. And, yes i actually do have a family member dying. Ovairan cancer. (My aunt that has no kids so she treats her niece and newphew (me and my sis) like her kids) I visit her every day, which is why my activity has gotten so low. (was about 80%)
    dont worry, i got your back i dont see the need for people like cronus to be so rude and disrespectful

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

dont worry, i got your back i dont see the need for people like cronus to be so rude and disrespectful
    Yeah and so fucking hypocritical. In the PMs, he literally said you mad, bro? I'm like ME?!? You fucking started this shit! NOT ME. Don't even go there, hypocrite. (not exact quotes because I'm too lazy to go back and find them and c+p

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Yeah and so fucking hypocritical. In the PMs, he literally said you mad, bro? I'm like ME?!? You fucking started this shit! NOT ME. Don't even go there, hypocrite. (not exact quotes because I'm too lazy to go back and find them and c+p
    i told him he was a hypocrite as well :/ hes the one thats mad and bitching about his ipod not being able to connect to itunes...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

i told him he was a hypocrite as well :/ hes the one thats mad and bitching about his ipod not being able to connect to itunes...
    LOL I didn't even pay attention to his ignorant ranting/flaming to catch that. Nice! Ohhhh wow how ignorant can you get, @Cronus-

8. The Following User Says Thank You to DisturbedA7X For This Useful Post:

Tall kiwi (06-23-2012)

Thanks
    Like I said once before..

I don't care. I don't care if he has a family member dying. His raging to me via PM, and his immature responses with him going into a full caps rage just shows that age is just a number. Maturity is who you really are. He says he's 17, yet acts like he's 5.

Honestly Tall Kiwi, I could give 2 shits if his whole family was dying. I honestly don't care what you think either, so you guys raging, crying, and whining about my attitude is more of an entertainment for me.

Also, want me to get you guys a dictionary, and some glasses? I never said my iPod couldn't connect to iTunes. It connected perfectly. So, +1 to me for being able to read, and just shows you guys are so ignorant it blinds you to the point you can't understand perfect English.

Secondly, ignorance doesn't mean I'm whining about not being able to connect to iTunes - BECAUSE I never said I couldn't connect to iTunes. +1 to me once again.
    Last edited by Psychotic; 06-23-2012 at 01:45 AM.

Super User since 02.02.2020
    Global Moderator since 09.23.2017
    Moderator since 09.01.2016
    Minion+ since 07.22.2016

Marketplace Minion since 06.09.2016
    Trove Minion since 06.06.2016
    Middleman since 04.21.2016
    Social Engineering Minion since 02.03.2016
    News FO Freelancer From 11.08.2015 to 07.23.2016
    News FO Head Editor From 08.23.2015 to 11.08.2015
    News FO Head Editor From 07.19.2012 to 08.11.2014
    MPGH News and News FO Founder
    Programming Minion From Unknown to 04.23.2013
    Minecraft Minion From 09.19.2012 to 04.23.2013
    Member since 05.13.2012

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

I don't care. I don't care if he has a family member dying. His raging to me via PM, and his immature responses with him going into a full caps rage just shows that age is just a number. Maturity is who you really are. He says he's 17, yet acts like he's 5.

Honestly Tall Kiwi, I could give 2 shits if his whole family was dying. I honestly don't care what you think either, so you guys raging, crying, and whining about my attitude is more of an entertainment for me.
    MY immature responses? YOU'RE FLAMING ME FOR A SLIGHT ATTITUDE I GAVE YOU. THAT IS PATHETICALLY CHILDISH AND IMMATURE. And oh so cool, saying to him what I said about you being however old u r but acting 3. Real original, hypocrite.

Edit: Oh and I'm doing all caps on the main things so your ignorant tiny brain will attempt to read them first.

Edit 2: Forgot to add this in there: You obviously have no respect for anybody if you don't even care if someone is dying. (inb4youthinkImeanthatIwantyoutocare)
    Last edited by DisturbedA7X; 06-23-2012 at 01:49 AM.

Thanks
    MY immature responses? YOU'RE FLAMING ME FOR A SLIGHT ATTITUDE I GAVE YOU. THAT IS PATHETICALLY CHILDISH AND IMMATURE. And oh so cool, saying to him what I said about you being however old u r but acting 3. Real original, hypocrite.

Edit: Oh and I'm doing all caps on the main things so your ignorant tiny brain will attempt to read them first.
    You seem pretty phased. Go cry about your family some more, and say, "you don't know what I've been through".

Super User since 02.02.2020
    Global Moderator since 09.23.2017
    Moderator since 09.01.2016
    Minion+ since 07.22.2016

Marketplace Minion since 06.09.2016
    Trove Minion since 06.06.2016
    Middleman since 04.21.2016
    Social Engineering Minion since 02.03.2016
    News FO Freelancer From 11.08.2015 to 07.23.2016
    News FO Head Editor From 08.23.2015 to 11.08.2015
    News FO Head Editor From 07.19.2012 to 08.11.2014
    MPGH News and News FO Founder
    Programming Minion From Unknown to 04.23.2013
    Minecraft Minion From 09.19.2012 to 04.23.2013
    Member since 05.13.2012

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

You seem pretty phased. Go cry about your family some more, and say, "you don't know what I've been through".
    My expression right now: you are so fuckin stupid. I already explained why I said that, so go back and re-read my explanation, then get back to me on that. In the meantime, I'll be sitting here on facebook chatting with a friend abt how stupid you are. He's laughing irl. Quite funny.

Oh and if your brain can't process jokes yet, the Facebook thing was a joke.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to DisturbedA7X For This Useful Post:

Tall kiwi (06-23-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Also, want me to get you guys a dictionary, and some glasses? I never said my iPod couldn't connect to iTunes. It connected perfectly. So, +1 to me for being able to read, and just shows you guys are so ignorant it blinds you to the point you can't understand perfect English.

Secondly, ignorance doesn't mean I'm whining about not being able to connect to iTunes - BECAUSE I never said I couldn't connect to iTunes. +1 to me once again.
    im sorry but america produces some of the dumbest, most ignorant people in the world. im not saying every american is stupid but im saying this because you ARE one of those many people out there

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Tall kiwi For This Useful Post:

DisturbedA7X (06-23-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Retarded kids fighting, closed.

Pretty pissed about this (real) fight, so I'll just close it and let the Gmods hand out bans.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234