Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    I don't think rfpd and Commander knows what they are talking about anyways gj Ollie.
    Well said Ken.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to AznNicholas1314 For This Useful Post:

oyasuna.dev (06-25-2012)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken Jeong View Post
    Code:
    echo off
    set /p path= <path.txt
    :BEGIN
    del "%path%\Binaries\GameGuard\*.erl"
    GOTO BEGIN
    path.txt
    Code:
    [insert path here]
    Judging by this guy's .bat file, this does everything it should perfectly. It goes to your installation path, and deletes everything in the \Binaries\GameGuard folder with the .erl extension. This is clean and works. Now let's see AVA PlaYe's program source code:

Code:
    #include <ButtonConstants.au3>
    #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3>
    #include <WindowsConstants.au3>
    #include <File.au3>

#Region ### START Koda GUI section ### Form=c:\users\frederick\desktop\apbot v1.9.kxf
    $Form1_1 = GUICreate("Form1", 222, 132, 192, 124)
    $Group1 = GUICtrlCreateGroup(".erl Delete", 24, 24, 177, 89)
    $Button1 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Start (F8)", 32, 48, 75, 41)
    $Button2 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Stop (F9)", 120, 48, 75, 41)
    GUICtrlCreateGroup("", -99, -99, 1, 1)
    GUISetState(@SW_SHOW)
    #EndRegion ### END Koda GUI section ###

Global $lol = 0

HotKeySet("{F8}", "_lol")
    HotKeySet("{F9}", "_Stop")

While 1
    	$nMsg = GUIGetMsg()
    	Switch $nMsg
    		Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
    			Exit
    		 Case $Button1
    			_lol()
    		 Case $Button2
    			_Stop()
    	EndSwitch
    WEnd

Func _Stop()
       Global $lol = 1
    EndFunc

Func _lol()
       If $lol = 0 Then
       Do
    		 FileDelete("C:\ijji\ENGLISH\AVA\Binaries\GameGuard\0npgg.erl")
    		 FileDelete("C:\ijji\ENGLISH\AVA\Binaries\GameGuard\0npgl.erl")
    		 FileDelete("C:\ijji\ENGLISH\AVA\Binaries\GameGuard\0npgm.erl")
    		 FileDelete("C:\ijji\ENGLISH\AVA\Binaries\GameGuard\0npgmup.erl")
    		 FileDelete("C:\ijji\ENGLISH\AVA\Binaries\GameGuard\0npsc.erl")
    		 FileDelete("C:\ijji\ENGLISH\AVA\Binaries\GameGuard\npgg.erl")
    		 FileDelete("C:\ijji\ENGLISH\AVA\Binaries\GameGuard\npgl.erl")
    		 FileDelete("C:\ijji\ENGLISH\AVA\Binaries\GameGuard\npgm.erl")
    		 FileDelete("C:\ijji\ENGLISH\AVA\Binaries\GameGuard\npgmup.erl")
    		 FileDelete("C:\ijji\ENGLISH\AVA\Binaries\GameGuard\npsc.erl")
       Until $lol = 1
    EndIf
    Return _lol()
    EndFunc
    This program was written for the people who have installed the game into the default directory or from ijji. However, there are people out there who play it on Steam as well, so this program would NOT work. This .bat file has a code to automatically delete ALL files with the .erl extension, while AVA PlaY'e program only deletes 10 listed .erl files. If there was a case in which GameGuard updated and new .erl files were added, the program would be useless. Not only does this .bat work, it's BETTER and more optimized than the program. Case closed.

Q: Why Should i make a .batif my point in releasing my program is learn more about autoit3 ?
    i could actually go VIP with APBot 2.5 but no i keep Pub Why? because i prefer Pub where Everyone can tell me what they think of it, and also can give me Challenge that allow me to learn more about a program, when am done with 1 program i switch to another.
    Last edited by AVA PlaYe; 06-25-2012 at 06:05 PM.
    I Miss the old time

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Quote Originally Posted by AVA PlaYe View Post
    there no more .erl than the one i put, also yes it was a first release that worked for reactor only, but if you had read you would had see that i was going to make another version for everyone, before i saw someone did before me, also LoL at you, Read Before Post Please.
    The thing about GameGuard is that it can update at anytime, so if at any point they decided they needed more .erl files, your program would be obsolete/need to be updated. On to your second point. OK, so you're going to update your program so you can set a path to the game. That's just adding more and more code, and more code = more memory/CPU it takes. Your move.
    "Aren't you the guy that made unlimited respawn for CA along time ago? That was epic." - [MPGH]AVGN

Thanks

The thing about GameGuard is that it can update at anytime, so if at any point they decided they needed more .erl files, your program would be obsolete/need to be updated. On to your second point. OK, so you're going to update your program so you can set a path to the game. That's just adding more and more code, and more code = more memory/CPU it takes. Your move.
    look i don't want to make problem with anyone, but i easy see that you don't know autoit3, if there mo command it doesn't mean it will take more CPU, only a new Func could maybe take more CPU.

Also

Q: Why Should i make a .batif my point in releasing my program is learn more about autoit3 ?
    i could actually go VIP with APBot 2.5 but no i keep Pub Why? because i prefer Pub where Everyone can tell me what they think of it, and also can give me Challenge that allow me to learn more about a program, when am done with 1 program i switch to another.
    I Miss the old time

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    No, I don't know AutoIt because I am going into C++ this fall. Anyways, Frederick, I was just saying that you only have to run this .bat once, and it takes up less memory/CPU. Your program still gets a +1 because it can run in the background and constantly delete the .erl files that you listed.
    "Aren't you the guy that made unlimited respawn for CA along time ago? That was epic." - [MPGH]AVGN

Thanks
    No, I don't know AutoIt because I am going into C++ this fall. Anyways, Frederick, I was just saying that you only have to run this .bat once, and it takes up less memory/CPU. Your program still gets a +1 because it can run in the background and constantly delete the .erl files that you listed.

this +1 isn't a +1 because Once The Game Started the .erl will not come back, you delete them when GG download them (and before AVA Start) and you could close my .erl delete, also i already said, his is LOT better than mine

@oyasuna.dev I will be happy to teach you what i know about AVA, also added you on msn
    I Miss the old time

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    this +1 isn't a +1 because Once The Game Started the .erl will not come back, you delete them when GG download them (and before AVA Start) and you could close my .erl delete, also i already said, his is LOT better than mine

@oyasuna.dev I will be happy to teach you what i know about AVA, also added you on msn
    Oh, I see now. I like how you took away your own +1 :P

Thanks
    ^ That made my day LOL.
    Ollie I added you too no reply to anything :O.

Btw ken what did this mean in my "Need hack testers" thread?

Make a name for yourself, kid

I'm not going to trust anyone who hasn't been active here AT LEAST a year
    Last edited by AznNicholas1314; 06-25-2012 at 06:42 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Quote Originally Posted by AznNicholas1314 View Post
    ^ That made my day LOL.
    Ollie I added you too no reply to anything :O.

Btw ken what did this mean in my "Need hack testers" thread?

Hmm...I remember a bit of that. OK see, I'm usually cautious of offers like that, so naturally I looked up your profile to see if you had released anything good before. All you had was a preview (I think?) of some hack, and a mysterious one at that. What I meant was that I don't go along with just anyone unless they're big in the MPGH community. Man, the days when I was big in the CA section...I miss 'em. Unlimited Respawn finder <-- Me

Thanks

Oh, I see now. I like how you took away your own +1 :P
    its about the .erl and i did it because someone ask me to do, also it's nothing, even someone that don't know Autoit could had make that, but if we talk about my APBot, this isn't the same thing.

also @Ken Jeong Can you tell me who you are ? never released or help AVA Section, also never heard about you, would like to know who are you ? :O
    Last edited by AVA PlaYe; 06-25-2012 at 07:25 PM.
    I Miss the old time

Thanks
    Ya I saw your profile and learned that you found the unlimited respawn and ironically my friend just told me he made a new one and released it in the ca section :P

Thanks
    I don't think rfpd and Commander knows what they are talking about anyways gj Ollie.
    Well said Ken.

Sure lol ur just discovered now ther erl files deleting that's why I can farm all day and u don't ahha

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Can you tell me who you are ? never released or help AVA Section, also never heard about you, would like to know who are you ? :O
    Formerly "bsrkrnghivu", I was a pioneer in the Combat Arms hacking section for finding Unlimited Respawn in modes such as Elimination Pro, Search and Destroy, and Spy Hunt. I quit Combat Arms because the CA MPGH section is too good, now there's too many hackers around. I play AVA because it's fun and legit now, so hopefully I'll start being more active around here.

Ya I saw your profile and learned that you found the unlimited respawn and ironically my friend just told me he made a new one and released it in the ca section :P
    Yeah, got a bit of attention the first few days, and even AVGN said it was epic on my profile XD
    Last edited by Ken Jeong; 06-25-2012 at 09:36 PM.

Thanks

Formerly "bsrkrnghivu", I was a pioneer in the Combat Arms hacking section for finding Unlimited Respawn in modes such as Elimination Pro, Search and Destroy, and Spy Hunt. I quit Combat Arms because the CA MPGH section is too good, now there's too many hackers around. I play AVA because it's fun and legit now, so hopefully I'll start being more active around here.

Yeah, a got a bit of attention the first few days, and even AVGN said it was epic on my profile XD
    Ya thats where I learned it from :P

And rfpd really doesn't have a clue. I have 32 bit I don't need no erl deleter nub. And you would just get banned for farming. Waiting for my new master sgt to get banned as well :P

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    @oyasuna.dev My AVA crashed after a few minutes. Could you look into this? BTW, I have AVA downloaded on both steam and ijji.

MPGH Member Since: 2011
    AVA Minion Since: 7.14.2013 - 7.4.2014

⎳ℴ ⎷ ℯ
    進撃の巨人

私は武器販売業者と一緒に旅行した

犬の日が終わった

MPGH Relic, Full-time Lurker.

Join Anime Force, take over the world.

✘✘✘

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast