Thanks

Question How does AVA work?

Hello, I'm new to hacking AVA, and hacking in general. I've been programming in C++ mainly for about 5 years now, and sometimes other languages such as C# or VB.NET, always for non-hacking results. I've gotten board and want to expand my range of knowledge into hacking, and since I play AVA, I thought it would be fun to start there. I have little experience with OllyDbg or any dissembler in that matter, and was wondering if anyone could help me get started with that and other hacking tactics?

Thanks for all your help. Please add me on Windows Messenger. oyasuna.dev@gmail.com

Thanks
    To be honest man AVA isn't the easiest to hack. Start with CA to get the basics (they have tons of tutorials in the CA section) of debugging and building a base, then bring that knowledge over to AVA. Hardest part is keeping game guard from detecting it, the team that works with AVA actually knows what they're doing (for once).

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    To be honest man AVA isn't the easiest to hack. Start with CA to get the basics (they have tons of tutorials in the CA section) of debugging and building a base, then bring that knowledge over to AVA. Hardest part is keeping game guard from detecting it, the team that works with AVA actually knows what they're doing (for once).
    Okay, thanks for the information. Add me on MSN if you want. Is AVA heavily packed? Even if it is hard to hack AVA, I want to challenge myself.
    Last edited by oyasuna.dev; 06-25-2012 at 01:00 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by oyasuna.dev View Post
    Okay, thanks for the information. Add me on MSN if you want. Is AVA heavily packed?
    I'm at wrk ATM stuck with my iPod. It's not really packed but most of the hooks need detours to get them to work probably. There's also a tool in the source code section for building AVAs SDK, could be pretty beneficial since its basically the game broken down. Idk too much I'm only in my second year of college for CP so you'll probably know more than I do in that aspect

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Moved to a more appropriate sub-forum

Minion Statistics

Ex-Console Minion: 13/01/2011 ~ 19/04/2011
    Console Re-Minion: 14/06/2012 ~ 27/02/2013
    AVA Minion: 22/06/2012 ~ 12/11/2012
    Battlefield Minion: 04/02/2013 ~ 27/02/2013

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Lol. I'm still at my beginners stage of coding and I also really want to learn to code hacks for AVA. Now now, I know what you will say. It's impossible for me to do it at the beginners stage. Yeah I know, but I wouldn't mind learning. I just wondering if it's possible with only VB.NET. Since that's the only one I started to learn.