View Poll Results: Should this be made by one of our awesome programmers?

Voters
20. This poll is closed
  • Of course!

20 100.00%
  • No.

0 0%
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

A.V.A Capsule Shop Alerter Program

@AVA PlaYe @oyasuna.dev @Dibesjr

Requesting a program that when you open, will be able to watch all cap shops weapons and display a pop up when one is getting below a certain number. This number can either be preset by you, the coder, or you can have an option inside the bot to let the user set when they want to see the alert. I think this would be a great program and great contribution to the section. This way, all people would have to do to camp cap shop is have A.V.A open. Please consider this program and the thanks you could get for it!
    AVA Accounts Sold: 7
    Successful Transactions: 10

UnOfficial AVA Account Buyer and Seller
    Most Active UnOfficial MPGH MiddleMan

DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I DID!

[IMG]https://i582.photobucke*****m/albums/ss263/snakerss/DontForgetToSayThanks.gif[/IMG]

2. The Following User Says Thank You to youngbuck1970 For This Useful Post:

ogkush317 (06-25-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    very good idea, hope sumone jumps on it and makes it

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    This will definitely help players out a lot so they don't have to worry about checking the cap shop so often... is there any way to make a program that actually buys 10 capsules for you if the cap count goes under a certain number?

Thanks
    This is a good idea. Unfortunately, I will not be able to complete such a task at this point because I do not know much about how bots work. Right now I'm probably going to improve other peoples already created ideas. Sorry, hope someone else makes this.
    Last edited by oyasuna.dev; 06-25-2012 at 04:28 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by plwx View Post
    This will definitely help players out a lot so they don't have to worry about checking the cap shop so often... is there any way to make a program that actually buys 10 capsules for you if the cap count goes under a certain number?
    APBot 2.5 Already do that with Function Auto-Buy, (Check Picture In Signature At The Capsule One) Also Young if you was thinking of a program that alert your if it go like under 50% while you are on internet or something else, i cannot do that yet because would need to inject something to detect it (C++ Mainly)

What Do Auto-Buy Function ?
    you set what you want, If you wanna buy when caps hit under 50%(become green) or 30%(become Red)
    If you wanna use Battle Point Or Not
    If you wanna buy 1/5/10 caps
    If you wanna Buy It 1/3/5/inf times

wait for release for more information

---------- Post added at 04:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:52 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by youngbuck1970 View Post
    @AVA PlaYe @oyasuna.dev @Dibesjr

Requesting a program that when you open, will be able to watch all cap shops weapons and display a pop up when one is getting below a certain number. This number can either be preset by you, the coder, or you can have an option inside the bot to let the user set when they want to see the alert. I think this would be a great program and great contribution to the section. This way, all people would have to do to camp cap shop is have A.V.A open. Please consider this program and the thanks you could get for it!
    Also None Will Use It After Release Of APBot 2.5 they will all stuck at caps, afk and buying with auto-buy, But Its Still a good idea because 2.5 will not work for 32b
    also i could make something like that with autoit but the will be no point because AVA will need to stay as The Active Window ...
    Last edited by AVA PlaYe; 06-25-2012 at 04:58 PM.
    I Miss the old time

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by AVA PlaYe View Post
    APBot 2.5 Already do that with Function Auto-Buy, (Check Picture In Signature At The Capsule One) Also Young if you was thinking of a program that alert your if it go like under 50% while you are on internet or something else, i cannot do that yet because would need to inject something to detect it (C++ Mainly)

What Do Auto-Buy Function ?
    you set what you want, If you wanna buy when caps hit under 50%(become green) or 30%(become Red)
    If you wanna use Battle Point Or Not
    If you wanna buy 1/5/10 caps
    If you wanna Buy It 1/3/5/inf times

wait for release for more information

---------- Post added at 04:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:52 PM ----------

Also None Will Use It After Release Of APBot 2.5 they will all stuck at caps, afk and buying with auto-buy, But Its Still a good idea because 2.5 will not work for 32b
    also i could make something like that with autoit but the will be no point because AVA will need to stay as The Active Window ...
    Alright, sounds cool man. Can't wait until it's released... hopefully you can release it as soon as possible since Aeria's probably going to implement a new hackshield when the merger happens in the next few weeks or so.

Thanks
    useless u do it in like 10 seconds

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by plwx View Post
    Alright, sounds cool man. Can't wait until it's released... hopefully you can release it as soon as possible since Aeria's probably going to implement a new hackshield when the merger happens in the next few weeks or so.
    even if they get a new hackshield, my APBot will still work ,this doesn't matter BUT AM FKING TIRED OF LVL ACCOUNT TO SS3 AND WHEN I HIT SS3 THEY BAN THE ACCOUNT, i did with 6 SPAMBOTLOL and i got able to test on only 1 of them.... once i will test and fix if needed i will be able to release
    I Miss the old time

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    SOMEONE GIVE AVA PLAYE A STAFF SARGENT 3 SO HE CAN TEST OUT THE CAP FEATURES! LOL I CANT WAIT! I would give him one but I dont have any spare accounts around... My SS3 was banned because I used chams to much. 5.0 SD LOL

MPGH Member Since: 2011
    AVA Minion Since: 7.14.2013 - 7.4.2014

⎳ℴ ⎷ ℯ
    進撃の巨人

私は武器販売業者と一緒に旅行した

犬の日が終わった

MPGH Relic, Full-time Lurker.

Join Anime Force, take over the world.

✘✘✘

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    @AVA PlaYe I can let you use a 2nd Lt. Account of mine that's an alt but can I trust you only to use it for the cap function and never to log on it again? .....
    Last edited by youngbuck1970; 06-25-2012 at 11:33 PM.
    AVA Accounts Sold: 7
    Successful Transactions: 10

UnOfficial AVA Account Buyer and Seller
    Most Active UnOfficial MPGH MiddleMan

DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I DID!

[IMG]https://i582.photobucke*****m/albums/ss263/snakerss/DontForgetToSayThanks.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by youngbuck1970 View Post
    @AVA PlaYe I can let you use a 2nd Lt. Account of mine that's an alt but can I trust you only to use it for the cap function and never to log on it again? .....
    like i said, no i wouldn't take it, why? because you will need to have money on it also more than 100k, and if i made a mistake, i will need to try again with and you may again have no money so i would need to make money on it, like i said on the thread i started, i dont want a big account, just a noob one where you accept that he could maybe get ban, also thanks for trying to help me
    I Miss the old time