Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    CE dont find any code and when i press the arrow key nothing happend... I dont want always freeze, type and so on. Please help!!! And it shows Value "???"
    Last edited by apb9876; 06-29-2012 at 08:53 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by deetwodomglolz View Post
    OK Guys. I keep seeing people on this thread say that you need to wait until some specific time to change the box value. THAT IS NOT THE BEST WAY! The simple and easiest way is just to freeze the value when you change it! You can do this at anytime with no hurry or anything. Now, stop wasting your time with this 52 second thing, and just freeze the value
    stfu .....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    My stand by number is always ??? why? i tried on different alts and it goes to 0 then when i go back to my main its ???

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by xToy_Soldier View Post
    My stand by number is always ??? why? i tried on different alts and it goes to 0 then when i go back to my main its ???
    Seems like ~50% of the users have this problem. HELP US!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

*sigh* yet another person who doesn't know how GM's spectate rooms. Yes, they CAN still watch you with that shit off. You must think these multi-million dollar gaming companies are stupid or something. Just because you haven't been banned yet doesn't mean you won't be soon /fp
    @Lehsyrus: I'm sorry if I come across as arrogant, ignorant, or misguided, but how is this possible? How can the GMs spectate rooms on this manner if it's not supported by the game and the game's mechanics? Where did you come by this information?

Please, inform me. One thing I hate is to be not-knowledgeable on a subject I'm trying to argue, so, please, how can the GMs do this?
    Derped

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    this is aggravating when i say i followed the steps i carefully read everything and it just wont work.. when im in game and the countdown starts i press the up arrow and nothing.. even when i select ava as a process its a ???
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    Untitled.png  

Last edited by mrflasha; 06-29-2012 at 11:43 AM.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrflasha For This Useful Post:

BigSean (06-29-2012),omar9020 (06-29-2012)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 27ecastudent View Post
    @Lehsyrus: I'm sorry if I come across as arrogant, ignorant, or misguided, but how is this possible? How can the GMs spectate rooms on this manner if it's not supported by the game and the game's mechanics? Where did you come by this information?

Please, inform me. One thing I hate is to be not-knowledgeable on a subject I'm trying to argue, so, please, how can the GMs do this?
    No worries I'm an asshole so 80% of my posts sound like I'm pissed. Before ijji sold out to Aeria they created a client tied to universal GM account that is basically a window for the game. With these clients they can watch over any game they wish, without the player knowing they were ever there because they aren't running the GM game client itself. It's like cloud spectating but in this case they use the client to log players who are using 3rd party software. My buddy helped make a few maps for ijji back in the day and they still keep him updated here and there. To be honest I don't know if Aeria took the client but it would only make sense if they did, it's a great way to catch hackers in coop.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Darn it... It was working for me yesterday... Now if I press up when its counting down nothing happens... And Yes at waited till the 2.

MPGH Member Since: 2011
    AVA Minion Since: 7.14.2013 - 7.4.2014

⎳ℴ ⎷ ℯ
    進撃の巨人

私は武器販売業者と一緒に旅行した

犬の日が終わった

MPGH Relic, Full-time Lurker.

Join Anime Force, take over the world.

✘✘✘

Thanks
    it works perfectly, but after like 2 tries it get erl error

Thanks
    Dang, that version of RS is way better than the other one.
    Today i farmed in 4 hrs 370k Euro AWW and 30% AWW.
    Thx so much

BTW: i farmed i afk huehuehueuhe

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

No worries I'm an asshole so 80% of my posts sound like I'm pissed. Before ijji sold out to Aeria they created a client tied to universal GM account that is basically a window for the game. With these clients they can watch over any game they wish, without the player knowing they were ever there because they aren't running the GM game client itself. It's like cloud spectating but in this case they use the client to log players who are using 3rd party software. My buddy helped make a few maps for ijji back in the day and they still keep him updated here and there. To be honest I don't know if Aeria took the client but it would only make sense if they did, it's a great way to catch hackers in coop.
    This is...disturbing, to say the least. This would also explain how they are able to send out notifications to the entire community (as in the case of the "Co-Op hackers will be caught and banned" warning yesterday) without being logged in.

Not using CE for anything anymore, had some friends banned today after they used the roundskipper yesterday. I appear to be lucky, none of my alts (or my main) have been banned, and I'm hoping none of my activity was observed.

Anyway, thanks!
    Derped

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SomeoneNoneOfYourConcern View Post
    @Guardian001 Can you find the opcode or the number which numbers the killed Prisoners? If we use that, then maybe, We can increase the killed prisoners to 999 and get 999 EXP
    As I have explained in the post above, and in my first post and any other post regarding Cheat Engine I do NOT know ANYTHING about Cheat Engine, and it's frustrating to keep telling people who ask me to change stuff within the roundskipper I had posted. If you read any of my posts, then you would not have to ask.

@everyone Else
    I noticed some of you may be having problems working this roundskipper, there may have been some minor details left out... well only 1 detail... as I, and a couple others, have pointed out that you MUST have 64bit Operating System. The other detail would be that make sure you're running Cheat Engine as administrator. I myself do not have that problem because I turned my UAC off.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    How did you create this table? I want to try doing the same thing with boxes but I don't know how to create a pointer that instantly finds an address. I tried using video tutorials but all of them only used 1 offset and you used like 4 of them.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Ah Ic xD, Well, still, Kudos for ya @Guardian001

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by AvaNoobcake View Post
    How did you create this table? I want to try doing the same thing with boxes but I don't know how to create a pointer that instantly finds an address. I tried using video tutorials but all of them only used 1 offset and you used like 4 of them.
    lol dude he said he didnt make the table he just was kind to share it with us- u may want to ask someone else that might help. but i doont know who here can deal with this dam CE- I tried too and didnt get to anything still need those offset points
    Last edited by reeaper; 06-30-2012 at 03:07 AM.

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast