Thread: Body Building

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
    A lot of fucking shit that I am not going to read...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Nixon View Post

A lot of fucking shit that I am not going to read...
    It's a good read. You know its shitty, but its a good entertaining read. Kind of like the bible.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh

It's a good read. You know its shitty, but its a good entertaining read. Kind of like the bible.
    I'm kinda tired, gonna read it tomorrow, but hey I gave it a quick look and saw that you have been trained in "gorilla warfare" lol that was epic.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    This is still up? Omg, lets talk about dem donut holds now eh?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Bengali View Post
    The preteen child is obviously mad.
    I do believe Lehs is a 19 year old anarchist.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Azathᴏth For This Useful Post:

Lehsyrus (06-30-2012)

Thanks

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
    Oh yeah you little fucker fucking fucked fuck? I'll fucking kick your ass in eight different martial arts whose fucking names I dont fucking know because I fucking dont fucking care you little fucktart. I'll fucking kick my foot up your ass ten ways to fucking tuesday and fucking crack your fucking skull with my fucking pinky because im a fucking level 5 fucking master in fucking martial fucking arts. I fucking was in the fucking green fucking berets fucking mind you, so fucking realize that i fucking can fucking kick your fucking little Seal fucks fucking ass. I'll fucking dragg your fucking face along a fucking gutter and show you what a fucking maggot is you fuck, then ill fucking fuck your fucked up fuck till i fucking fuck your fuck!

God I fucking love you InCognito.

---------- Post added at 07:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:57 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Bengali View Post
    The preteen child is obviously mad.
    At least I don't live in a shithole country where you main method of transportation is a three wheeled bike pulled by more of your useless people. What's your countries literacy percentage? I'm pretty sure 13%? Yeah, keep talking big guy, enjoy eating your rice and trying to act cool on the internet.

---------- Post added at 07:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:00 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post

I do believe Lehs is a 19 year old anarchist.
    Why thank you my vote for Presidency, he's just butthurt because I proved him to be an illiterate dumbass in the "Trolling" thread

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

Oh yeah you little fucker fucking fucked fuck? I'll fucking kick your ass in eight different martial arts whose fucking names I dont fucking know because I fucking dont fucking care you little fucktart. I'll fucking kick my foot up your ass ten ways to fucking tuesday and fucking crack your fucking skull with my fucking pinky because im a fucking level 5 fucking master in fucking martial fucking arts. I fucking was in the fucking green fucking berets fucking mind you, so fucking realize that i fucking can fucking kick your fucking little Seal fucks fucking ass. I'll fucking dragg your fucking face along a fucking gutter and show you what a fucking maggot is you fuck, then ill fucking fuck your fucked up fuck till i fucking fuck your fuck!

God I fucking love you InCognito.

---------- Post added at 07:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:57 PM ----------

At least I don't live in a shithole country where you main method of transportation is a three wheeled bike pulled by more of your useless people. What's your countries literacy percentage? I'm pretty sure 13%? Yeah, keep talking big guy, enjoy eating your rice and trying to act cool on the internet.

---------- Post added at 07:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:00 PM ----------

Why thank you my vote for Presidency, he's just butthurt because I proved him to be an illiterate dumbass in the "Trolling" thread
    That was actually really hurtful. You should be careful with your words because they can hurt other's feelings. I am contemplating suicide, I don't know if I should live anymore.

Thanks

That was actually really hurtful. You should be careful with your words because they can hurt other's feelings. I am contemplating suicide, I don't know if I should live anymore.
    At least you're not this guy:
    [img]https://x1b.xang*****m/2bbf42f530730266137082/w212262860.jpg[/img]
    It's Bengali.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

InCognito (06-30-2012)

Thanks

At least you're not this guy:
    [img]https://x1b.xang*****m/2bbf42f530730266137082/w212262860.jpg[/img]
    It's Bengali.
    lol 'd

12. The Following User Says Thank You to InCognito For This Useful Post:

Lehsyrus (06-30-2012)

Thanks

lol 'd
    Ikr? Just makes everyone feel that much better about themselves knowing they aren't SuperFag

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    I feel incredibly intelligent after following this conversation.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Azathᴏth For This Useful Post:

Lehsyrus (06-30-2012)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post
    I feel incredibly intelligent after following this conversation.
    Then I have successfully achieved my goal

Thanks
    20 pushups? So hard.

Like Dave said, try doing 100 as a set, and do 3 sets in under 45min/hour.

Super User since 02.02.2020
    Global Moderator since 09.23.2017
    Moderator since 09.01.2016
    Minion+ since 07.22.2016

Marketplace Minion since 06.09.2016
    Trove Minion since 06.06.2016
    Middleman since 04.21.2016
    Social Engineering Minion since 02.03.2016
    News FO Freelancer From 11.08.2015 to 07.23.2016
    News FO Head Editor From 08.23.2015 to 11.08.2015
    News FO Head Editor From 07.19.2012 to 08.11.2014
    MPGH News and News FO Founder
    Programming Minion From Unknown to 04.23.2013
    Minecraft Minion From 09.19.2012 to 04.23.2013
    Member since 05.13.2012

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    everybody has to start somewhere.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

You're going to want a good stack then. Get an Omega-3 supp, a multi-vitamin, a nitric oxide (NO) Pre-workout booster, 100% Whey Protein supp shake, and a Creatine Monohydrate supp shake. The creatine drastically increases strength gains while the protein feeds the muscles to make them bulk. You'll gain some fat but it's amazing watching it melt away with the toning regiment after you build so much mass. I do a cycle of six months on my stack, six of only half scoop of protein and my multi and omega supp. The creatine does make your arms HUGE but it's mostly water gains that disappear after two weeks of not using it, but after your six month cycle you'll still have a good extra three or four inches around the biceps that wasn't there before after the water retention gives. Also, look for a muscle booster PM supp, something that will help your muscles repair while you're sleeping considering that is when most of the gains appear. You will NEED a decent sleep schedule too if you want to maximize your gains, and a high carb/protein diet is good as well, though save the carb intake most for Pre/post workout when your muscles will need it the most.

I take my creatine Pre/post workout with my NO booster for the Pre, and I take my protein with my omega and multi in the morning and right before I go to bed. After a few years you can Laois into Pro-hormones but save those until your late twenties when your bodies anabolic rate drops.
    I heard Creatine is bad for you? Is this true and why so?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast