• Kinda?

9 11.54%
  • No not really.

10 12.82%
  • I do not know lets see if it works.

18 23.08%
  • That was a long post!

14 17.95%
  • Answer the question: Is this sticky worthy?

7 8.97%
  • Yes, For question in Option 6.

10 12.82%
  • No, For question in Option 6.

12 15.38%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by Xipher View Post

I've been waiting for a reply back on a ticket for 2 years now.
    Nexon hates you ahahahhaa

Windows File--------Anime Lord--------Wax.

Donate To Me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy
    good very good initiative!

Thanks
    Great Thread, used it yesterday afternoon and attatched like 3-4 unedited photos of CBL, my desktop, my player profile.

Hopefully they'll respond and unban me (after 3 months -_-)

Thanks
    /Moved to CA Tutorials.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    /Thread stickied

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Dude YOU ROCK i goit My Account UnBanned YAY!THANK YOU SO MUCH >

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by sjkonvict View Post
    Dude YOU ROCK i goit My Account UnBanned YAY!THANK YOU SO MUCH >
    Good to hear mate.

Donate To Me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Wax. View Post

Thanks mate.
    it worked and it took me like 3 mins to read i almost fell asleep lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by -MAJ View Post

it worked and it took me like 3 mins to read i almost fell asleep lol
    Good to hear it worked mate.

Donate To Me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    It might take forever for Nexon to respond to anything. But it's funny how many banned players will use this method and Nexon's just too retarded to fall for it.

Successful Trades:1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Good to hear it worked mate.
    Hey thanks a lot for this tutorial. I just sent in a ticket with all the pictures, etc. but it's still open after a couple hours (no surprise there).
    On average, how long did it take you to get a response from Nexon?

Thanks
    -.- nexon is retarded rofl. they banned my main which i never hack on but left my alt account (the one i actually telekilled on) but thx they already said their looking into the evidence (awkward part they wouldn't show me any evidence but said their looking over the evidence but in their all PROFESSIONAL way >.>)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy
    THANK YOU SOOOO MUCHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!
    How to Appeal.
    By: Wax.

Table of Content
    -Overview-
    -BackGround Story-
    -Banned Accounts-
    -Suspended Accounts-
    -Blocked from NX Online-

This post will go over the basics on how to get your account back after you have been Banned and Suspended.
    NOTE: If you have been banned from buying NX Online I will also talk about that even though it was not my intention.

I do not support hackers nor do I believe in hacking any more I was what you would call an every day Hacker until I got what you call the Every Day bored of pressing one button bug. The only enjoyment I got out of hacking was the following.
    ○Fast Cash | Exp.
    ○Listening to people qq.
    ○Enjoyment of fucking up one of Nexon's oh so nice games.

The things I did not like was the being banned every other month, and that it took no skill.

In no way is this thread asking you to, or not to hack. Keep in mind MPGH is a hacking site so I will be very open when I say this.

DO NOT POST ON THIS THREAD SAYING OH MY FUCKING GOD YOU GUYS SHOULD JUST STOP HACKING PROBLEM SOLVED.
    If you do this I will hunt you down and beat the shit out of you. <- Joking now lets get on with it.

Overview

This here will go over the basic things you will need to know to appeal anything when dealing with Nexon.

Just like every business or Game provider they want money. They make their money in many different ways.
    Advertisements | In-Game Advantages | Special Content
    When dealing with a Game provider you need to know the following if trying to be unbanned.
    Giving the Provider a reason why your account which may be 1 out of Millions is so important to them to have on their game.
    Giving the Provider what they want.
    Two simple things to keep you UnBanned and to get UnBanned.

At this point you are saying.... why am I wasting my time in reading this when it is just going to go on and on...

Well, this is the reason why.

BackGround Story

I have been playing Combat Arms sense the near release, I have seen my fair share in bans and being suspended I have also had my appeals and disputes to get around them. Nexon has what you would call a Soft spot for people who really are down and know how to attack them with words. The normal player would confront Nexon with an appeal by saying something close to this.

Appeal

Nexon's Reply

What I am getting to is you cannot use what has already been used a million times, lamest terms. Would you use a condom that your best friend just used? [I would hope no]

Finding a way around it is not easy and is also not promising all the time. This post will help you get to that 80% chance of getting your account back.

Banned Accounts

Getting a Banned account back is one of the hardest things to do when dealing with Nexon, hell lets be honest you would have better luck going to there corp location walking in there with a design idea of a gun and then them putting it into the game. <-- Do not even think about it.

Nexon is a stickler for hackers, they will shoot a hacker down every chance they got. Or will they?

Your answer : No, Hackers | Glitchers | Modders | and Normal players. What do all these guys have in common? A couple of things.

-All Players - Providing a higher number of active members to their game.
    -Paid users - Some people who play pay, even if they hack down the line or while they are paying for the game.
    -Balance - Every play no matter who they are, and what their role is in the game bring a percent of balance to the game.

If the above does not explain a little bit then please go inside your room with a loaded gun and pull the trigger.

Holy shit man I wasn't talking about killing your self I was talking about letting out some anger.
    --
    Okay enough with the yap yapping.

Banned for hacking | Glitching | ETC.

I'v been banned for hacking how can I get my account back. A question we see every day.

Appealing a report for hacking is easy, before hacking on an account I suggest doing the following. Learning how to use a picture editing program | Becoming a trusted member around CBL, and a clean member | Make sure you are in a semi Legit clan | Play up until SGT rank | Post and give a little input on Combat Arms Forums.

You are asking how these things may help you appeal a Hacking report?

○Learning how to use a picture editing program along with being a CBL clean and trusted member - By doing this you can edited the Picture bellow and add in your information to make it seem as if you are a Clean CBL and trusted Member. Then you take a screenshot of your desktop with the day and date showing. You edit out the legit freshly desktop taken image for the non legit one you just picture edited.

○Selecting a Semi legit clan will not promise you a unban but will support your case.

○On the way up to SGT rank nexon will be all around you, if you see them or you don't. Here and there nexon will see your name and watch you as you are a low rank player. They will look for Hack usage, and glitching. If you do not do either until you are SGT then you have the chance of them reviewing Logs, and Pictures and seeing you played legit. [Giving you a Back Bone]

○Posting on the Combat Arms forums helps a lot believe it or not, Nexon looks on those forums to collect information on if the player has been active threw the community not only the game. When nexon looks to see if you have posted and you have they automatically think that you have taken interest in the community.

How to post an appeal.

You guys are saying wow how would this help me when it is so basic. I honestly could not answer that question however I have used this many times and each time I got my accounts back.

Suspended Accounts

Getting back a suspended account is simple if you know the reason you have been suspended, if not it is still possible.

How to post an appeal.

STEP 1

STEP 2

And that my dear friends is how to fix the ever so asked a million times a day questions.

And Noww.

Blocked from buying NX Online Error Code 51

My story: I used multiple verified numbers that where already in the Combat Arms system to purchase large amounts of NX, I was banned a couple of times for doing it however kept not only the account but the NX as well. The large sums of money that Nexon lost was amusing to me oh yes it was .

You can be banned from buying NX Online and doing ******s for many reasons.

Fake Information | Illegal Transfers | Glitching them | so on so on.

Simply to fix this issue is to do the following.

Make a appeal, Name it {Cannot buy NX Online}

The message will be the following.

I believe I have been falsely blocked from purchasing NX Online and would like to ask you to kindly review over my account and respond back to me on why I have been blocked.

[They will then reply back]

After knowing the reason you will know how to fight back. They will most likely reply something like this.

The above is a simple reply that you will get regarding Error 51.

Reply back asking why you have been blocked, by doing this you should get something like this.

At this point reply back with an argument.

Nexon will then be annoyed with having to waste time on such a little thing they will unblock your account.
    You are now asking. WHAAA WHY!!!?????@#!

1. They get money for the ******s that do go threw.
    2. In hopes you buy more NX.
    3. Trusting you will continue playing the game.

Good luck guys in future gaming threw NX and hopefully this post has summed up | Helped you | or at the less annoyed the fuck out of you that you will give a friendly thanks and take some time to post your comments | Questions | and rude remarks below.

@.REZNEW | @.REZ | @Knuckles` | @Dieorwin | @aTroll [Side note: Tell me who you are] | @TemptAsian | @iPewPew | @Arctikranqe51 | @Beatz | @Royex777

NOTE: This has worked for me hope it works for you as well.

Here you can save the blank CBL template to edit.
    Provided by @Wax.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    my main was banned (non-hacking account) and i tried this but they wont give it back! please help

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Helped me get unbanned from ******s! Thank you!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast