Thanks

Haha Nexon Fail Website Error

This happens every time I am in gun ranks and either select ' Proficiency ' 'Favorite' or any of the options

I also reload the page and it says in red letters
    "YOU HAVE BEEN DISCONNECTED"
    heh
    Although a couple minutes, this was fixed.
    Server Error in '/' Application.

Validation of viewstate MAC failed. If this application is hosted by a Web Farm or cluster, ensure that <machineKey> configuration specifies the same validationKey and validation algorithm. AutoGenerate cannot be used in a cluster.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Web.HttpException: Validation of viewstate MAC failed. If this application is hosted by a Web Farm or cluster, ensure that <machineKey> configuration specifies the same validationKey and validation algorithm. AutoGenerate cannot be used in a cluster.

Source Error:

The source code that generated this unhandled exception can only be shown when compiled in debug mode. To enable this, please follow one of the below steps, then request the URL:

1. Add a "Debug=true" directive at the top of the file that generated the error. Example:

<%@ Page Language="C#" Debug="true" %>

or:

2) Add the following section to the configuration file of your application:

<configuration>
    <system.web>
    <compilation debug="true"/>
    </system.web>
    </configuration>

Note that this second technique will cause all files within a given application to be compiled in debug mode. The first technique will cause only that particular file to be compiled in debug mode.

Important: Running applications in debug mode does incur a memory/performance overhead. You should make sure that an application has debugging disabled before deploying into production scenario.

Stack Trace:

[ViewStateException: Invalid viewstate.
    Client IP: No IP For you!
    Port: 55238
    Referer: Combat Arms My Avatar -- Online FPS Action
    Path: /ClansRankings/PlayerProfile.aspx
    User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0) AppleWebKit/536.5 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/19.0.1084.56 Safari/536.5
    ViewState: /wEPDwUJLTM3NjQ1MTg1D2QWAmYPZBYCAgMPZBYEAgEPZBYCAgE PZBYCAgEPZBYIAgEPFgIeBFRleHQFcjxpbWcgc3JjPSJodHRwO i8vbnhjYWNoZS5uZXhvbi5uZXQvY29tYmF0YXJtcy9pY29uL1N UQUZGIFNFUkdFQU5UIDFzdC5naWYiIGFsdD0iU1RBRkYgU0VSR 0VBTlQgMXN0Ii8+Jm5ic3A7TmJuZXNzMmQCAw8WAh8ABQYxNiw zMzNkAgUPFgIfAAUEMC44N2QCBw8WAh8ABQoodW5yYW5rZWQpZ AIDD2QWAgICD2QWBgICDxBkZBYBZmQCAw8WAh8ABSdUb3AgMTA gV2VhcG9ucyB3aXRoIEhpZ2hlc3QgU2hvdHMgRmlyZWRkAgUPF gIeC18hSXRlbUNvdW50AgoWFAIBD2QWAmYPFQcNRzM2RSBWYWx reXJpZQ1HMzZFIFZhbGt5cmllBjM1LDYyNAU2LDk1Mgc3MTIsO Dg1AzEuMAQxNS4zZAICD2QWAmYPFQcITTQxNiBDUUIITTQxNiB DUUIFOCw2NjgFMSw5MzkHMjIxLDEwMAMwLjkEMTQuMmQCAw9kF gJmDxUHDVZpcGVyJ3MgUDkwVFINVmlwZXIncyBQOTBUUgU2LDY 3MAUxLDUxOQcxOTcsNzc5AzAuOAQxMS45ZAIED2QWAmYPFQcER zM2RQRHMzZFBTYsMzYzBTEsMT...]

[HttpException (0x80004005): Validation of viewstate MAC failed. If this application is hosted by a Web Farm or cluster, ensure that <machineKey> configuration specifies the same validationKey and validation algorithm. AutoGenerate cannot be used in a cluster.]
    System.Web.UI.ViewStateException.ThrowError(Except ion inner, String persistedState, String errorPageMessage, Boolean macValidationError) +118
    System.Web.UI.ViewStateException.ThrowMacValidatio nError(Exception inner, String persistedState) +13
    System.Web.UI.ObjectStateFormatter.Deserialize(Str ing inputString) +220
    System.Web.UI.ObjectStateFormatter.System.Web.UI.I StateFormatter.Deserialize(String serializedState) +5
    System.Web.UI.Util.DeserializeWithAssert(IStateFor matter formatter, String serializedState) +37
    System.Web.UI.HiddenFieldPageStatePersister.Load() +234
    System.Web.UI.Page.LoadPageStateFromPersistenceMed ium() +107
    System.Web.UI.Page.LoadAllState() +43
    System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +3911
    System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +363
    System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest() +79
    System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestWithNoAssert(Http Context context) +21
    System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) +186
    ASP.clansrankings_playerprofile_aspx.ProcessReques t(HttpContext context) +4
    System.Web.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.Htt pApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() +698
    System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionS tep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +137

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.0.30319.272
    I assume they use .NET\ASP.NET, considering ^
    You can also tell I was accessing something that has to do with Player Profiles.
    I'm no coding expert but i'm guessing this happened because a big page ( File Size Wise ) didnt load fast enough
    [img]https://*********/getPersonalData-start_a3f4ep_autoinstall[/img]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by nbness View Post
    This happens every time I am in gun ranks and either select ' Proficiency ' 'Favorite' or any of the options

I also reload the page and it says in red letters
    "YOU HAVE BEEN DISCONNECTED"
    heh
    Although a couple minutes, this was fixed.

I assume they use .NET\ASP.NET, considering ^
    You can also tell I was accessing something that has to do with Player Profiles.
    I'm no coding expert but i'm guessing this happened because a big page ( File Size Wise ) didnt load fast enough

This is what you call a prime example of someone who thinks that they got a genius idea and has gotten into something they where not suppose to in hopes to post it on a site and become the "Cool" person. When really the stumbled upon something that has been done so many times before that it is as old as the earth.

Don't get me wrong I am not attempting to be a ass hole. No really im not.

Windows File--------Anime Lord--------Wax.

Donate To Me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    The Nexon website has been screwing up since last year mate.