Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

Lightbulb How to lower your chances of getting banned!!!

Hi so i am gonna tell you my opinions that work for me on how to lower your chances of getting banend when you are using a hack!!!
    1. Dont be using your opk,fly,rapid fire,weapon range,andsuper bullets right into the game!!!
    1.(solution)Try to use that stuff at the end of the round i usally use it in the last 10-20kills of the game,its helps get your gp,xp,kdr up and lowers chances of getting banned.
    2.Try not to spam(yes i know you like it when people get pissed off but it is a very high chance of you to get banned)
    2.(solution)If you are going to spam use it at the begining of the round ,but dont use it for the past 10 min of the game.1-3 min is what i do.
    3.Don't show off your hacks to people because they are probaly recording it.
    3.(solution)If you are going to show off your hacks show off to a friend or somebody you know will not report you.
    4.When you are shooting a youtube video chances are if you have good quality Nexon can see your name when you start killing.
    4.(solution)If you shoot a youtube video place a black or dark color speech bubble over the text and kills.
    5. When you shoot a youtube video dont put your combat arms name in the description.
    5.(solution)Let the person who wants to friend you on CA send you a private message.
    6.Don't spam your hacks and go the whole game with them if you want to use them.
    6.(solution)Find some other hackers to play a game with or find people that are ok with hacks.

There are probaly more more solutions and ways you can lowers your chances of getting bannedthat i would think about later, but thats it for now and dont forget to thank me!!!!!!!!!!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to stabber5 For This Useful Post:

iAndrew (07-01-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by stabber5 View Post
    Hi so i am gonna tell you my opinions that work for me on how to lower your chances of getting banend when you are using a hack!!!
    1. Dont be using your opk,fly,rapid fire,weapon range,andsuper bullets right into the game!!!
    1.(solution)Try to use that stuff at the end of the round i usally use it in the last 10-20kills of the game,its helps get your gp,xp,kdr up and lowers chances of getting banned.
    2.Try not to spam(yes i know you like it when people get pissed off but it is a very high chance of you to get banned)
    2.(solution)If you are going to spam use it at the begining of the round ,but dont use it for the past 10 min of the game.1-3 min is what i do.
    3.(solution)If you are going to show off your hacks show off to a friend or somebody you know will not report you.
    4.When you are shooting a youtube video chances are if you have good quality Nexon can see your name when you start killing.
    4.(solution)If you shoot a youtube video place a black or dark color speech bubble over the text and kills.
    5. When you shoot a youtube video dont put your combat arms name in the description.
    5.(solution)Let the person who wants to friend you on CA send you a private message.
    6.Don't spam your hacks and go the whole game with them if you want to use them.
    6.(solution)Find some other hackers to play a game with or find people that are ok with hacks.

There are probaly more more solutions and ways you can lowers your chances of getting bannedthat i would think about later, but thats it for now and dont forget to thank me!!!!!!!!!!!

Good i guess, 4 , 5 , 6 is just common sense.

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/207-combat...base-yolo.html

Biggest Leecher in History

Leeching Libary - NEOHACKS

Is this so neo[/SPOILER]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I think there's an exact thread like this somewhere...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Well there is a program that gives you a less change of getting banned, i think its called Hydra but i might be wrong

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Yeah Seen This Before they have programs for this stuff,but never hurts to try it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    yeah well i just thought of this but i gues there are things for that

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Most of this is common sense. I have a good tip, no hack=no ban.

Thanks
    Like Foxy said. If you dont hack you wont get banned

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by iPewPew View Post
    I think there's an exact thread like this somewhere...
    EVIDENCE OR GTFO!!!! Joking, there are many like this.

Windows File--------Anime Lord--------Wax.

Donate To Me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Hold on, where's my "You don't say" image?

Too many already, sorry!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by stabber5 View Post

I thanked because he was trying. Thanks. xD

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxy View Post
    Most of this is common sense. I have a good tip, no hack=no ban.
    Modding can get you banned too, especially rez chams

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    And that lol 2 of my friends go banned for using rez chams straight away. Hot Asian btw

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxy View Post
    And that lol 2 of my friends go banned for using rez chams straight away. Hot Asian btw
    I saw your thread
    And it's Elissa Alva btw

Donator Since: 12/08/2011
    Minion Since: 04/10/2012

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    /thread moved.