Thanks

Please help me with BF3 Hacking

Hey guys i need help with some bf3 hacking.
    1st. How do i get hacks to work? I know you need an injector but where do you get them from?
    2nd. Whats the fastest way to get to colonel 100 by hacking on non pb servers?
    Im kinda noob so please dont hate. I just need some help cos i kinda have no idea
    Last edited by Mr Sika; 07-03-2012 at 06:57 PM.

Thanks
    First, some of the hacks here don't need an injector because they come the hacks inject themselves automatically. However, for the hacks that do not come bundled with an injector, there are some injectors that are posted here like Samonella's auto injector, which you can find here: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/174-battle...ndetected.html

As for leveling up to quickly, you could boost with someone in an server that has few or no other people in it. Common boosting methods are capturing objectives, like in Conquest or Rush, then having the other person recapture them so that you can repeat the process until the match ends. You don't really need a hack for that though.

Another way to level up quickly is to just play the game. Personally, if you plan to become that high leveled, I would play without hacks at least some of the time so that you can at least do well with other people that are of a similar level or ranking. And from my experience, there are a LOT more servers with Punkbuster (the cheater-catcher thing) than there are servers without PB turned on. So if you want to invest that much time in Battlefield and get the most out of it, playing legit on some servers with PB turned on is the way to go if you want the have the most fun.

Hacking is a nice break, but hacking is so much more fun when you're frustrated of always getting killed and you have that cool wallhack, no-recoil hack to play with on servers with Punkbuster off.

And a last tip of long-winded advice: Don't use hacks on servers that have the Punkbuster (PB) icon BLACK and the word On next to it. Okay, the On thing just makes me seem condescending, (I'm not trying to be condescending) but really, it can be easy to end up hacking in a PB server if you're not careful.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to hiphippie For This Useful Post:

Mr Sika (07-03-2012)

Thanks
    thanks for the help mate

@hiphippie is there a way to get to colonel 100 by using the mass kill hack? On average how many points would u get a game ?
    Last edited by Jorndel; 07-04-2012 at 04:36 PM.

Thanks
    Well, you get 100 XP every kill, and if there are 6 or 7 people on the other team and it takes about 4 to 5 seconds for the team to respawn, you would get about 7200 to 10500 XP per minute... and then you'd probably get banned from the server after a few visits with your mass-kill hack. Last time I checked a few days ago, there were only about 10 or 15 servers with Punkbuster off.

I'm not trying to discourage you, but using a mass-kill hack is the most obvious way to get noticed as a cheater and unless the servers don't have admins that visit the server often, you will probably get banned when you happen to repeatedly kill an admin or a member of the server's clan/platoon.

Hacking is fun and I like hacking too. But you won't be able to get to Colonel 100 by using any other hack besides a leveling hack

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I hope people realise that there are 3 scans from PB then your flagged for a hack and banned
    and this is from PB them self's..