Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry

Help me please

I got a new laptop windows 7 64 bit and I have the following:

Microsoft.Net framework 1.1
    Microsoft.Net framework 4 client profile
    Microsoft.Net framework 4 extended
    Microsoft visual c++ 2005 redistributable ......
    Microsoft visual c++ 2008 redistributable ......
    Microsoft visual c++ 2012 redistributable ......
    i used to hak on my old computer all the time but since i got this one.... none of them are working however, the injector says successfully injected 1/1
    but yet when the game opens up and i hit insert and it wont come up i been researching for a month doing different things and none of them have worked and i figured it was about time to hand it over to the bosses over here at mpgh.net :P and i was hoping someone could help me within 24 hours of this message please contact me at wontonsoup3231@gmail.com to help me with my problem

TY

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    You need the correct DirectX / Graphics drivers

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/186-combat...ic-fixing.html

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    TY i hoped this worked i wil let u know if it worked or not

---------- Post added at 08:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 PM ----------

wait idk what grapic driver i need ... i have a windows 7 64 bit computer.... and idk what driver i need

---------- Post added at 09:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 PM ----------

i downloaded and installed the things in the link but idk what graphic thing i need... i currently have Name: Intel(R) HD Graphics Family
    Manufacturer: Intel corporation

idk what driver i need and stuff please help me quick i want to start haking tonight....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by lol3231 View Post
    TY i hoped this worked i wil let u know if it worked or not

---------- Post added at 08:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 PM ----------

wait idk what grapic driver i need ... i have a windows 7 64 bit computer.... and idk what driver i need

---------- Post added at 09:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 PM ----------

i downloaded and installed the things in the link but idk what graphic thing i need... i currently have Name: Intel(R) HD Graphics Family
    Manufacturer: Intel corporation

idk what driver i need and stuff please help me quick i want to start haking tonight....
    Download: DirectX End-User Runtime - Microsoft Download Center - Download Details
    Download: Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x64) - Microsoft Download Center - Download Details

Try those.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    ok so i tried the first link and it sayd that direct x has determined that i allready have a newer or equivalent version of direct X has been installed allready. no installation is necessary.

and i did the second link and it gave me only 2 options uninstall it or repair it... so i went and repaired it and the haks stil dont work D:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    ok so i tried the first link and it sayd that direct x has determined that i allready have a newer or equivalent version of direct X has been installed allready. no installation is necessary.

and i did the second link and it gave me only 2 options uninstall it or repair it... so i went and repaired it and the haks stil dont work D:
    The other reason why hacks probably aren't working is that menu's tend to not work on mobile/integrated graphics processors like yours.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    listen i downloaded the DreamTeams loader about an hour earlier and it ran and it worked .... i could see the words but not the menu around it... the hak worked but it crashed... so i gues its detected but it did work.... and i did see words and i could switch from left to right and stuff its just the box around it was missing.. hoped that helped

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    listen i downloaded the DreamTeams loader about an hour earlier and it ran and it worked .... i could see the words but not the menu around it... the hak worked but it crashed... so i gues its detected but it did work.... and i did see words and i could switch from left to right and stuff its just the box around it was missing.. hoped that helped
    FillRGB aka the function that draws backgrounds around a menu will not work on integrated graphics. That's why you only saw words.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat...am-v3-5-a.html is the link to the hak i used... and is there a way i can fix that? ^^^^^

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat...am-v3-5-a.html is the link to the hak i used... and is there a way i can fix that? ^^^^^
    No there isn't a way, that's just the way things are with integrated graphics.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    so... i cant hack?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    so... i cant hack?
    Try other hacks.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    and i have another question lol umm since i cant use haks... i have modded chams in my combat arms folder i got from the mod section... and it helps a lot its just
    i would like to have no recoil... is there a no recoil mod that i could use???? if so it would really help

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    and i have another question lol umm since i cant use haks... i have modded chams in my combat arms folder i got from the mod section... and it helps a lot its just
    i would like to have no recoil... is there a no recoil mod that i could use???? if so it would really help
    Not sure man, i have nothing to do with modding really. I don't think so though.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    dammmmmmmmmmm is there a way i can make that DreamTeam loader hak from not crashing my game? like i heard there is a elite encrypter for dll. files but is there something i could do to the loader?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast