Thanks

[east] Buying +15 Twin spears or +15 Twin Swords.

If I can buy a +15 twin spear or +15 Twin swords for my lann before someone offers me a good enough amount on my lann than I will come back to this game.
    Offering $400. Add me on chachalor2@yahoo dot com

I'm offering $400 for a +15 twin spears or +15 twin Swords if anyone has one for sell.
    Last edited by Nico; 07-04-2012 at 12:37 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Milittlepony View Post
    I'm offering $400 for a +15 twin spears or +15 twin Swords if anyone has one for sell.
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/541-vindic...ines-read.html

Thanks
    @Nico Stolensoul1234 and Punifyer are not to be tusted. I got a private message from Punifyer telling me that he has a +15 Dream walker twin sword on EAST SERVER that he would sell to me. He than tells me that I can trust him because he had sold a +15 Hammer to Stolensoul1234 before.

I contact Stolensoul1234 about the hammer, who just so happens to be online at the moment. But than he somehow already knew that I was buying a +15 Dreamwalker Twin sword from Punifyer. So at this point I'm like what the fuck. These two little mother fuckers are trying to pull a scam on me.

So I just played along and pretended like I was still interested in buying the twin swords. I asked him why he was selling the twin swords and he of course tells me that he was quitting the game. So I than asked him if he was quitting the game anyways, than he wouldn't mind going ingame and link me the twin swords. And not to my surprise he simply refuses to do so.

Punifyer than instead sends me a screenshot of the Twin Swords. Not to my surprise I can clearly see that these swords are not on EAST SERVER. Hence the reason why he wouldn't show me the swords ingame. Also its most likely they are Stolensoul1234 +15 Dream walker twin swords. He has a thread selling his Lann on WEST server, which by the way has scammed some people, who just so happens to have a +15 Dream Walker Twin Sword.

Punifyer insisted that I go first and that he didn't want to use a official middle man because he didn't trust middle mans. So I told him that we could use Nico since he has done some trades before. He tells me that we could use Stolensoul1234 as the middle man. Hahahahah. What? he doesn't trust a official middle man or nico. Instead wants to use this *cough* trusted buyer as middle man. Stolensould1234 than sends me a pm insisting me that he would gladly be the mm. Not hard to see why he would gladly want to be the middle man.

So I told him to use a middle man and show me the swords ingame or gtfo. And ya know. He got the fuck out. Haven't heard from him since.

---------- Post added at 04:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:46 PM ----------

I hope any of that made any since, my English is poor. English is not my native language.
    Last edited by Milittlepony; 07-05-2012 at 03:57 PM.

Thanks
    Get some screenshots of all that and post it in the Scammer's Grave. This is very interesting.

Thanks
    sadly I'm computer retarded and do not know how to take screens of the chat I had with him and stolensoul1234.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Print Screen, open up paint Ctrl+V... Or Photoshop. There's a 3rd party program that send your SS straight to a website, forgot which though.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    hey guys...i vouch that punifyer is a scammer!!!
    he tried to sell that +15 blackhammer to me before...and to stolensoul1234? liar!!!

the other acc that was trying to bid on that was crystalshade or something....
    he can't even link that bloody hammer for goodness sake!!!

vindicatus also mentioned that punifyer is likely to be a scammer as well.

AVOID him at all cost!!!!

---------- Post added at 09:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 PM ----------

hey guys...i vouch that punifyer is a scammer!!!
    he tried to sell that +15 blackhammer to me before...and to stolensoul1234? liar!!!

the other acc that was trying to bid on that was crystalshade or something....
    he can't even link that bloody hammer for goodness sake!!!

vindicatus also mentioned that punifyer is likely to be a scammer as well.

AVOID him at all cost!!!!

Thanks
    What we need is a solid proof though.

Thanks
    mods can close this. No longer need a +15.