Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Question Pollution & Global Warming

Pollution & Global Warming

Is it all a myth? Or do you think its all coming true.

If you take a look at recent events, it all seems pretty accurate. At least it does to me.

Pollution has also visibly increased across north america especially. North America, specifically in the United States has a large problem with overusing energy, pollution and releasing gas emissions.

Do you think that this can all be diminished in the near future? Or ever? Or are we destined for a world with pollution.
    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.

VM | PM | IM
    Staff Administrator Since 10.13.2019
    Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since 04.14.2014
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Premium Since 05.29.2013

Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I think it can be diminished. As for the threat of global warming, I believe it exists. To think we could pump all this CO2 into out atmosphere and not have it do anything is silly.
    You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named 'Bush', 'Dick', and 'Colon'.
    -- Chris Rock

3. The Following User Says Thank You to vaporak10 For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Flengo (07-07-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Pollution isn't a myth, global warming isn't either.

The only problem with global warming is that people tend to be total idiots about it. Making it appear more threatening than it is to get votes one way or another.

There is a problem with the data and the limited amount of data available to judge the impact or even reality of the situation, but for the most part global warming is iffy.

There is a lot of speculation one way or another, and the most important part is plays is in politics which it shouldn't be.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Flengo (07-07-2012),Lehsyrus (07-07-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    As already explained, both pollution and global warming are actual factual processes. There is no denying it. Whether it is an immediate danger to society as we know it is a completely different discussion.

It would be nice if other, definitely important, topics would come forth from the shadow of global warming and be debated about. I don't hear anyone worrying about our Helium floating away rapidly.

“In all debates, let truth be thy aim, not victory, or an unjust interest.”
    ― William Penn

Thanks
    Carbon Dioxide is a heavy gas, much more dense than air. Actually, CO2 is 1.5 times that of air as a whole, which would never allow it to rise close enough to the mesosphere to allow it to induce the "Greenhouse effect". In actuality, we are experiencing a change in the Earths magnetic polarity, where the two poles are flipping from Positive North and Negative South, in reverse, to Negative North, and Positive South. The measurements of the Earths magnetic density over parts of the Atlantic (specifically near the Bermuda Triangle, which also explains that phenomenon entirely) are consistently diminishing over time. This would explain the sudden fluctuations/drops in temperature around the world out of the regular norm that we know as today. As for pollution, yes we are polluting the Earth, but the toll it is taking is not in the sky, it is in the Oceans. We are poisoning and killing thousands of species each day in the Ocean, allowing such organisms as Algae and Seaweed to prosper and matte the beds of many rivers as it travels towards the flowing current. This can cause massive world-wide famine in the near future, as well as affect the temperature itself by diminishing fresh water consistency from rivers into the Ocean, causing the ice shelfs in the South to actually spread further out. This would happen only underneath the water at first, as the magnetic field around the Earth diminishes the intensity of the suns rays will heat the overlaying Ocean surface, yet underneath where the salt will preserve the ice it will spread, causing extreme drops in temperature in certain areas throughout the world.