Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

God Fucking Bless America.

Dear god. I fucking love America. After reading some arguments from people like VirtualDUDE, I love my country. I always have, but seeing people on this forum keep out brainwashed trolls like him really make my day. But I love the people who truly defend our country even more. If you see a veteran, go out of your way to thank them. That's all they ever wanted. Let's make every day the 4th of July, and show foreign trolls and terrorists who's boss.

Fucking America

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CloseQuarters For This Useful Post:

nevs666 (07-31-2011),porygonzx (08-26-2011),WOLFPACK X69X (07-31-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by CloseQuarters View Post
    Dear god. I fucking love America. After reading some arguments from people like VirtualDUDE, I love my country. I always have, but seeing people on this forum keep out brainwashed trolls like him really make my day. But I love the people who truly defend our country even more. If you see a veteran, go out of your way to thank them. That's all they ever wanted. Let's make every day the 4th of July, and show foreign trolls and terrorists who's boss.

Fucking America
    Defending MPGH one day at a time.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Doc For This Useful Post:

Paul (06-02-2012),porygonzx (08-26-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    AND THE HOOOOOOOOOME OF THEEEEEEEEEEEE BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAVE.

Quote Originally Posted by TOXIN
    Shit, now I have to enter this chapacha shit.
    my tumblr
    How To: Not Get Banned Botting

"Had a dream I was king. I woke up, still king."
    .................................................-Eminem

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    After WWII america waged pretty pathetic wars, the veterans of such i pity.

America is fucking awesome though, and may it continue to be.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Best thread I have seen in weeks here.
    "If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

-Benjamin Franklin
    ^One of our (our as in American no offence to non Americans) Founding Fathers and one of my personal heroes.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm
    Canada Kthnx.

I got ants in my butt, and I needs to strut.
    Premium Seller
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Trusted
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    God Fuck these Americans Please Canada will TAKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE OVERRRRRR

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Wyo For This Useful Post:

Mr-[S]nipe (08-07-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    I live in America, and it fucking sucks. We are taken over by the media, and raped by the government(not in a physical state, though others would say differently) I'm sorry, but I cannot agree with anything in this post, except about keeping trolls out of MPGH. Seriously, I would rather live in ALMOST any other country than America. You all say how were free and how we can do anything. That's only true on the blunt edge of the spectrum. If you go deeper into the core of everything, were about as free as China. As for Veterans, meh. They fought, they almost got killed, but luck decided to be on their side.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kibstor View Post
    awesome trade with him I went first everthing went PERFECTLY! +1
    Newest Piece

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by ben2134 View Post
    I live in America, and it fucking sucks. We are taken over by the media, and raped by the government(not in a physical state, though others would say differently) I'm sorry, but I cannot agree with anything in this post, except about keeping trolls out of MPGH. Seriously, I would rather live in ALMOST any other country than America. You all say how were free and how we can do anything. That's only true on the blunt edge of the spectrum. If you go deeper into the core of everything, were about as free as China. As for Veterans, meh. They fought, they almost got killed, but luck decided to be on their side.
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/117-united...-everyone.html

Like empire said, haters gona hate.
    "If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

-Benjamin Franklin
    ^One of our (our as in American no offence to non Americans) Founding Fathers and one of my personal heroes.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by nevs666 View Post
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/117-united...-everyone.html

Like empire said, haters gona hate.
    Maybe you're too patrotic and blind to see the facts and truth, I agree with 100% of he said and even my home country have issues.

Every countries have a core issue and a core problem, United States have major issues itself.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Quote Originally Posted by Ecstasy View Post
    God Fuck these Americans Please Canada will TAKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE OVERRRRRR
    if canada even had a capable army.
    But FUCK YES AMERICA. CANT WAIT TO SERVE FOR THE RED WHITE AND BLUE.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by ben2134 View Post
    You fucking disgust me. Despite all the media and government crap those vets put their life on the line to make sure people like you can lead productive lives. I don't care what YOU think freedom is. Thank god that you can have as many kids as you want, marry who you want, and live however you want. THAT is freedom. You clearly don't appreciate the fact that we aren't China. That is why it's important to get Obama out of office and make this country great. Fuck liberals, and fuck bureaucrats. I love this country. Never said I loved how it was run.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy
    You fucking disgust me. Despite all the media and government crap those vets put their life on the line to make sure people like you can lead productive lives. I don't care what YOU think freedom is. Thank god that you can have as many kids as you want, marry who you want, and live however you want. THAT is freedom. You clearly don't appreciate the fact that we aren't China. That is why it's important to get Obama out of office and make this country great. Fuck liberals, and fuck bureaucrats. I love this country. Never said I loved how it was run.
    omg i love this-your on the same terms as me. fuck obama and fuck anti-americans that live in america. if you don't appreciat it go to fucking africa and see how good your life is. go to china see how good your life is. youre a no good roten piece of shit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    If I recalled, gays can't even get married because of DOMA.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bear Jew View Post
    If I recalled, gays can't even get married because of DOMA.
    gay's don't belong. at least where i come from.
    So there was this crazy party at my ESTATE last night, which was located next to a TERMINAL, in AFGHAN, just 10 miles from a local QUARRY. Everyone was totally wasted. The place was like a SCRAPYARD.There was this girl that said she wanted to DERAIL me. So i went to a RUNDOWN hotel in FAVELA, there was RUST everywhere. I felt her KARACHI, it was bare like a WASTELAND. The feeling gave me a HIGHRISE. I then entered her UNDERPASS, went so deep i hit her SUB BASE.She loved the INVASION
    i am XxAussy1995xX

19. The Following User Says Thank You to [The]aussy1995 For This Useful Post:

demon trunk0 (07-31-2011)

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast