Thread: Matches

Thanks

Matches

Looks like Battlefield 3 will be getting a new update that will allow server owners to fine tune their game so that now you can ban claymores or everybody could now have 2x more health.

"The “Matches” feature will allow players to coordinate competitive multiplayer sessions with their friends and squad members. Battlefield 3 players will be able to select the time, server, game settings, and roster for their Matches creating a controlled and definitive environment for competitive play." BF3 Blog

BF3 just got more competitive now also, you can now choose your teams from a roster to allow a clan match within a controlled environment. "With the Match settings in place, players then select the rosters for their teams from their list of friends and platoon members. A team leader for the rival team is assigned who in turn also chooses a roster for the opposing team."
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    4+5-full-page-640x769.png  

[IMG]https://i1213.photobucke*****m/albums/cc463/masks1/my_loving_flame_by_mj_magic-d5gkrqk.jpg[/IMG]

"Christian Bible, the Gospel of Mark, chapter five, verse nine. We acknowledge this as an appropriate metaphor. We are Legion, a terminal of the Geth. We will integrate into Normandy."
    -Legion

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Commander X For This Useful Post:

BossMan. (07-17-2012)

Thanks
    Would have helped to do this when BF3 came out, my clan stopped playing the first month it was out because of the limited clan settings.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by amazingxx View Post
    Would have helped to do this when BF3 came out, my clan stopped playing the first month it was out because of the limited clan settings.
    Yeah unfortunately BF3 was not very clan friendly when it first came out, and I think now that so many people have bought Premium EA might actually put some effort into this game.
    [IMG]https://i1213.photobucke*****m/albums/cc463/masks1/my_loving_flame_by_mj_magic-d5gkrqk.jpg[/IMG]

"Christian Bible, the Gospel of Mark, chapter five, verse nine. We acknowledge this as an appropriate metaphor. We are Legion, a terminal of the Geth. We will integrate into Normandy."
    -Legion

Thanks
    its a verry good program for me its works and i love it thank you