Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

I recommend: Wakfu

Based around SE's mmo/rts rpg, wakfu, this anime is pretty much great all around. Story of a group of "heroes" on a pretty generic quest. Its light on the story leaving much of the episodes to adventure(like one piece sorta).

Animation is great. Most of it done in flash but its all HD(second season 1080), and can be pretty damn good looking sometimes. It tops most other anime in simple animation alone though, throughout the episode from talking to action, its pretty solid all around. There is very little of the horrible animation while talking scenes you see in most anime.

Story is ok, first season is my favorite simply because it was good enough to end it on the last episode alone. Boufball is the only episodes you should skip really as it drags on for 3 episodes.

Characters are ALL great and for once there isn't the moe/slut of the female leads. Though maybe because its in french, eh idk. Only character I did not care for is the little dragon Aiman, he's just not really important or needed.

Kickass opening, great fight scenes, and a fun adventure makes this an anime i recommend to you.

I rate it 8/10. I liked it very much, but it may not interest some people looking for a more serious anime.
    Last edited by Empire; 07-07-2012 at 03:39 PM.

Thanks
    It's a great game...with a subscription. I played it through the Beta, but when it went live they took away basically everything that made the game fun for f2p. Other than that it's a fantastic game. I'll definitely be checking the Anime out if it's based around the game.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    The game was "alright" but Square enix just can't handle an mmorpg yet. They do great on animation and single player games, but MMO is just too much for them it seems.

I swear, SE makes such pretty and great looking games, their artist are legendary. But the gameplay is just so bad/boring.

I've played dozens of SE games, every one of them looks gorgeous, but they never make the right decision on games really. Like FF7 just got released on the PC again, no graphics upgrades. I mean thats a game that would SELL LIKE CRAZY if they made it look like FF13
    Last edited by Empire; 07-07-2012 at 09:35 PM.