Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    sorry for the copy and paste.
    Description
    The software exception 0xc0000417 occurs when the game's anti-hack application is blocked by the computer's antivirus or security programs.

This most commonly occurs with McAfee.

Solutions
    Anti-Virus or Firewall
    Your anti-virus, firewall, or other security program(s) may be blocking the anti-hack software from working correctly.

Please note: Although you may have made an exception for the anti-hack software in the past, it is possible that an update changed enough so that it is no longer recognized by your security software.

Temporarily disable such programs as a test to see if there is a setting that needs to be adjusted for the anti-hack software to run properly.

If disabling worked, it is recommended that you properly add the anti-hack software to the exceptions or ignore list for that security program.

Clean Startup
    It may be possible that a background process or service is conflicting with the anti-hack software.

Please use the Clean Startup procedure to troubleshoot any potential conflicts. <comments>

@Fatal' which one reformatting cause that would work the usb that would be ehh risky cause what if he lost it later on?

You know that mirror in your bathroom? It's a two way mirror...
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatal' View Post
    Try the option that I suggested.
    You know not everyone has the know how to perform such a task... A lot of people don't realize they don't...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by spankyhamster View Post
    You know not everyone has the know how to perform such a task... A lot of people don't realize they don't...
    Well it will make your computer alot faster too. Just download a little things.
    Contributor Since: July 28, 2012

Previously know as: Fatal', Deadpool, Souza

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by SmartAlley View Post

I never left

I was in silence...
    You sneaky bastard

On Topic : Did you do any recent change to your Computer or did it just happen out of the blue?

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/207-combat...base-yolo.html

Biggest Leecher in History

Leeching Libary - NEOHACKS

Is this so neo[/SPOILER]

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesouch1 View Post
    sorry for the copy and paste.
    Description
    The software exception 0xc0000417 occurs when the game's anti-hack application is blocked by the computer's antivirus or security programs.

This most commonly occurs with McAfee.

Solutions
    Anti-Virus or Firewall
    Your anti-virus, firewall, or other security program(s) may be blocking the anti-hack software from working correctly.

Please note: Although you may have made an exception for the anti-hack software in the past, it is possible that an update changed enough so that it is no longer recognized by your security software.

Temporarily disable such programs as a test to see if there is a setting that needs to be adjusted for the anti-hack software to run properly.

If disabling worked, it is recommended that you properly add the anti-hack software to the exceptions or ignore list for that security program.

Clean Startup
    It may be possible that a background process or service is conflicting with the anti-hack software.

Please use the Clean Startup procedure to troubleshoot any potential conflicts. <comments>

@Fatal' which one reformatting cause that would work the usb that would be ehh risky cause what if he lost it later on?
    I already gave him the same advice, and if you had read the thread at all, you would have realized that your post is pointless.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Ok, what is your operating system? It will help me solve your issue better. You quote that you were playing the game fine before. Correct? Did you make any software changes in this period of time? Such as downloading things off the internet, games, apps, etc. You could also perform a clean boot of the computer to help diagnose the issue. Also a little tip that might help this issue and make your computer boot/run faster. Go to Start>type "msconfig" (without qoutes) in the search bar. Click the "Startup" tab and make sure that everything is unchecked, except for your anti virus, overclocking programs, etc. Hope this helps.
    Last edited by Egghead1019; 07-11-2012 at 05:42 PM. Reason: Further Details

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by That_Kid View Post
    or did it just happen out of the blue?
    This .

---------- Post added at 10:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Egghead1019 View Post
    Ok, what is your operating system? It will help me solve your issue better. You quote that you were playing the game fine before. Correct? Did you make any software changes in this period of time? Such as downloading things off the internet, games, apps, etc. You could also perform a clean boot of the computer to help diagnose the issue. Also a little tip that might help this issue and make your computer boot/run faster. Go to Start>type "msconfig" (without qoutes) in the search bar. Click the "Startup" tab and make sure that everything is unchecked, except for your anti virus, overclocking programs, etc. Hope this helps.
    Windows 7 64 bits

---------- Post added at 10:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 PM ----------

Windows 7 64 bits

I did the startup thingy and restarted windows and still got the same problem.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    Sorry for double post but,
    HALP, HALP, I NEED TO FIX THIS...!

Thanks
    Same things happened to me. I think it is some sort of windows 64 bit error because I have already disabled all security to no avail. Been looking around online and this thread is the newest one I could find soooo..... good luck on this I say!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Description
    Occasionally, processes or services running on a user's PC can interfere with some of Nexon's games and AhnLab's HackShield Pro. In some cases, this may cause the game to not function / load properly or crash.

Performing a clean startup as instructed below may resolve those issues or help identify the offending process or service.

Shutting Down Non-Microsoft Startup Processes And Services
    The following will guide you on how to disable all non-Microsoft software on startup. Note: This may disable your anti-virus, firewall, or other personal software. It is recommended that you still disable these applications even if you recognize the processes or services from the lists, as they potentially could be the source of your issue, and leaving anything enabled would defeat the purpose of this troubleshoot.

In the Start menu, select "Run" - Alternately, you can press the "Windows Key" + "R" key simultaneously
    In the run box, type in "msconfig" and press enter
    On the first tab page, take note of which box is checked (Selective or Normal startup)
    If normal is checked, go to header Normal
    If selective is checked, go to header Selective
    Normal
    Switch to "Selective Startup" by checking the button/check box next to it.
    Un-check the button/check box for "Load startup items" or "Load startup group items"
    At the top of the window, switch to the "Services" tab
    Near the bottom of the window, check the box "Hide all Microsoft services"
    Click the button "Disable all"
    Click "Apply" then close the window
    Restart your PC
    After restarting, the System Configuration notice may appear, close the window, and decline to restart your PC if prompted
    launch/install the game
    Skip the "Selective" section and continue
    Selective
    Take note of what services are enabled or disabled, preferably, write them down -if they are all enabled, you can skip this current step and move to the next one to "Disable all"
    At the top of the window, switch to the "Startup" tab
    Again, take note of what startup items are enabled or disabled, preferably, write them down
    Restart your PC
    After restarting, the System Configuration notice may appear, close the window, and decline to restart your PC if prompted
    launch/install the game
    Identifying the Cause
    If the game was able to run or install without problems, follow the troubleshooting procedure below to identify the cause. Otherwise, if the problem still exists, skip to the Undoing Changes section.

In the Start menu, select "Run". -Alternately, you can press the "Windows" + "R" key simultaneously
    Enable half of the services listed -(if you used the Selective instructions and there were services that you noted were already disabled, leave them disabled)
    Again, enable half of the startup items listed - (if you used the Selective instructions and there were startup items that you noted were already disabled, leave them disabled)
    Restart your PC
    launch/install the game
    If the game or installation was able to run - Go back and repeat the previous procedure "Identifying the Cause", this time enable only the other half for both sections.
    If the game or installation encounters the same issue as before - Go back and repeat the previous part of the procedure Identifying the Cause, this time enable half of what you currently have enabled for both sections.(the goal is to continue narrowing it down, but in the most efficient way possible)
    Once you have successfully identified what process or service causes your issue, report back with it in the Technical Support Section for that game on Nexon Forums.

Thank you for helping us help you help us all.

Undoing Changes
    If the procedures listed here did not help you to solve your problem, you can use the instructions below to undo those changes to your system.

In the Start menu, select "Run" - Alternately, you can press the "Windows" + "R" key simultaneously
    Click "Enable All" or, if you used the Selective instructions and there were startup items that you noted were already disabled, enable only those that were previously enabled
    Click "Enable All" or, if you used the Selective instructions and there were startup items that you noted were already disabled, enable only those that were previously enabled
    Restart your PC

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

This .

---------- Post added at 10:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 PM ----------

Windows 7 64 bits

---------- Post added at 10:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 PM ----------

Windows 7 64 bits

I did the startup thingy and restarted windows and still got the same problem.
    You didn't answer the question in full. What software changes did you make between when it was working and wasn't?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    You didn't answer the question in full. What software changes did you make between when it was working and wasn't?
    No software changes at all

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

No software changes at all
    Read my post. It should help you. I don't own credits. Is by: Klypso.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadpool View Post
    Read my post. It should help you. I don't own credits. Is by: Klypso.
    all you do is plug out any logitech usb devices like a wireless mouse, keyboard, etc. before logging in combat arms and starting it then when your logged in plug it back in and thank me if i helped and btw i know klypto irl, nexon picks its up as a virus thats why it shows that error

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to desigordon For This Useful Post:

lpboy2147 (09-23-2012),SmartAlley (08-03-2012)

Thanks
    i was having the same problem. i tried getting rid of my rez chams, which didn't work. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, which didn't work. then I tried unplugging the ps3 controller that was charging from the front I/O panel. worked. it's something usb.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast