Thread: Botting 101

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 68
  1. #31
    madoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    139
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    178
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by maddoggy00 View Post

    You won't get banned if hackshield detects a hack. I've gotten it literally hundreds of times on my main. You got banned for another reason.
    wow nexon got their game on lol
    all detec

  2. #32
    BasedLog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    I need help. I'm new to the game let alone hacking so sorry for the inconvenience. However, I got my character on a boat, clicked Home than Start and the bot does that perfectly fine. But when I get to the dungeon and the timer has went from "waiting" to "run 1, using trans" it doesn't do anything. My character just stands there.

    Help

  3. #33
    maddoggy00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    3,414
    Reputation
    637
    Thanks
    5,320
    Quote Originally Posted by BasedLog View Post
    I need help. I'm new to the game let alone hacking so sorry for the inconvenience. However, I got my character on a boat, clicked Home than Start and the bot does that perfectly fine. But when I get to the dungeon and the timer has went from "waiting" to "run 1, using trans" it doesn't do anything. My character just stands there.

    Help
    Do you have the Transformation quest unlocked and unused for the current hour?

    As of 9/17, I will be away for a few days due to medical reasons. Should be back up soon. Please refer to a GM or other mods in whatever particular section you need help with.



    Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
    I'm playing legit with my hacks
    MSN/Email/Skype: maddoggy00@aol.com
    If you add me on skype without an explicit message stating who you are on MPGH, you will be denied and blocked.

    Feel free to donate if I helped you earn some $$

    Tutorials for consoles and hacks

    Woo.exe Oath Mode with Next Map option, Follow-Bot, Master map (runs any S1 map), Two Moons, Mining. Requires a .dll with hacks for full functionality.

  4. #34
    kristykissy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    11
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Will this work with Nico's new release?

    Do I still have to press buttons in order to bot? LOL xD. I just want to go to sleep and have it bot for me.

  5. #35
    Nico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany :D
    Posts
    15,938
    Reputation
    1121
    Thanks
    8,541
    Quote Originally Posted by kristykissy View Post
    Will this work with Nico's new release?

    Do I still have to press buttons in order to bot? LOL xD. I just want to go to sleep and have it bot for me.
    Naw, I think the bot needs my VinPub DLL, didn't fix that yet.

  6. #36
    aznguy89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    are all the current hacks detected right now?

  7. #37
    maddoggy00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    3,414
    Reputation
    637
    Thanks
    5,320
    Quote Originally Posted by aznguy89 View Post
    are all the current hacks detected right now?
    No. WooTrans bot works, and Nico's console works fine. His console does not have god/noai/ohk/killall fixed yet, so botting for gold is not available right now. But the console can help you manually run missions much faster.

    As of 9/17, I will be away for a few days due to medical reasons. Should be back up soon. Please refer to a GM or other mods in whatever particular section you need help with.



    Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
    I'm playing legit with my hacks
    MSN/Email/Skype: maddoggy00@aol.com
    If you add me on skype without an explicit message stating who you are on MPGH, you will be denied and blocked.

    Feel free to donate if I helped you earn some $$

    Tutorials for consoles and hacks

    Woo.exe Oath Mode with Next Map option, Follow-Bot, Master map (runs any S1 map), Two Moons, Mining. Requires a .dll with hacks for full functionality.

  8. #38
    ButtFinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Are you NA or EU, do you have your FireWall on, are you running the injector's as admin, are you sure your not using patched or detected items. Would you like us to wipe your butt for you? My point is, go through every possible scenario and make a list of everything you have went through. Ether on paper or in your head. I'm not all that smart and have no issue with these things so even you can do it . Just go through all the steps slowly and read as many of the tutorial,how-to and help documents on this site as you can. Read them slow and read them all more than once if you have to until it makes sense.
    Last edited by ButtFinger; 09-15-2012 at 09:56 AM.

  9. #39
    Asbeel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    34
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    a bit difficult ,butThanks

  10. #40
    578943233's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    128
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Took a very long break from Vindictus, and now I'm back.
    Just wondering is botting completely dead now? Or just really hard and easily detected.

  11. #41
    maddoggy00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    3,414
    Reputation
    637
    Thanks
    5,320
    Quote Originally Posted by 578943233 View Post
    Took a very long break from Vindictus, and now I'm back.
    Just wondering is botting completely dead now? Or just really hard and easily detected.
    As of this last Sept patch, it seems they may have patched the old way of botting altogether. But ofc there's always creative workarounds; we just have to figure them out!

    As of 9/17, I will be away for a few days due to medical reasons. Should be back up soon. Please refer to a GM or other mods in whatever particular section you need help with.



    Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
    I'm playing legit with my hacks
    MSN/Email/Skype: maddoggy00@aol.com
    If you add me on skype without an explicit message stating who you are on MPGH, you will be denied and blocked.

    Feel free to donate if I helped you earn some $$

    Tutorials for consoles and hacks

    Woo.exe Oath Mode with Next Map option, Follow-Bot, Master map (runs any S1 map), Two Moons, Mining. Requires a .dll with hacks for full functionality.

  12. #42
    578943233's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    128
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by maddoggy00 View Post


    As of this last Sept patch, it seems they may have patched the old way of botting altogether. But ofc there's always creative workarounds; we just have to figure them out!
    Took a look around the forums, even if someone does find a creative workaround...it seems way too risky of a ban chance, can they link alts to main now? As in main never bot or hack and alts mailing money, gears, and drops to it. Can they use that as a reason to ban your main?

  13. #43
    maddoggy00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    3,414
    Reputation
    637
    Thanks
    5,320
    Quote Originally Posted by 578943233 View Post
    Took a look around the forums, even if someone does find a creative workaround...it seems way too risky of a ban chance, can they link alts to main now? As in main never bot or hack and alts mailing money, gears, and drops to it. Can they use that as a reason to ban your main?
    Well, I haven't been banned yet on any account in the past 6 months. But from what others are saying, yes, it is possible to be banned on your main even if your main didn't hack at all.

    As of 9/17, I will be away for a few days due to medical reasons. Should be back up soon. Please refer to a GM or other mods in whatever particular section you need help with.



    Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
    I'm playing legit with my hacks
    MSN/Email/Skype: maddoggy00@aol.com
    If you add me on skype without an explicit message stating who you are on MPGH, you will be denied and blocked.

    Feel free to donate if I helped you earn some $$

    Tutorials for consoles and hacks

    Woo.exe Oath Mode with Next Map option, Follow-Bot, Master map (runs any S1 map), Two Moons, Mining. Requires a .dll with hacks for full functionality.

  14. #44
    ggiorgio96's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    178
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Amazed
    is there a working bots?

  15. #45
    Nico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany :D
    Posts
    15,938
    Reputation
    1121
    Thanks
    8,541
    Quote Originally Posted by ggiorgio96 View Post
    is there a working bots?
    Yea, but you'd atleast need a console.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. GBWC Bot Testing
    By Super-Man in forum GunBound Hacks / Bots
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-05-2006, 10:58 PM
  2. WoW bots
    By kvmn8 in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-26-2006, 07:51 PM
  3. Auto or aim bot
    By aaronm in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-13-2006, 04:10 PM
  4. gunbound bots?
    By artiemas in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-29-2005, 07:29 PM
  5. aim bots
    By nutter in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-27-2005, 11:56 AM