Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

hello guys i need help please!

hey guys i am having problem with my ping in S&D i get like ping 130-140 and dose't go more and when i play ZM in round 21 and 29 my ping get's 6k ping and make me get out of the room please help @Hero i think u can help me please any one help i am using USB internet

---------- Post added at 11:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 AM ----------

any help ??
    (1v8) Farming Service for Crossfire!
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=955655

My skype : O.oH4ck.eXe/ Nego

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Okay well you're saying that when you only play ZM your ping spikes 6k.
    Well that happened to me as well. I got up to 10 rounds and my FPS lowered to 4 and my ping increased to about 500.
    This is exactly what I did in steps to get my CF working again to normal. Follow these steps, if you still have that problem, you need a re-formatting.

1) Downloaded spyware removal tool ( I downloaded MalwareBytes), and ran it. It came up with I believe about only 1 trojan and A LOT of adware tracking cookies. Around 5000 of them. I cleaned my PC free of them, then rebooted.
    2) I uninstalled everything I didn't need via control panel.
    3) I checked for windows updates. Don't remember how much it came up with, but it was definitely over 50. Install optional updates too, but uncheck stuff you don't want/need, or think it's useless.
    4) Turn windows firewall ON. This means no hack for further notice.
    5) Delete CF completely, yes, the set-up as well, and re-download & install completely.
    6) Let CF patch and load HGWC, log in, and exit out immediately. This sounds dumb, but trust me.
    7) Shut down your PC. You need it to be cooled down completely, which can take up to an hour minimum.
    8) Turn on your PC again if you need to, for best results, keep it off for an entire day. DO NOT open CF for a day. You can try it tomorrow, not today. You can do anything else, like searching up stuff, youtube, anything else except CF.
    9) Re-set your internet.
    10) On the next day, start CF.

---------- Post added at 01:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 PM ----------

@nageeb I forgot something vital to add.

Add these steps between steps 5 & 6. Don't do this after you install CF.

-Go to search, type "disk cleanup". Hit Enter. It will ask you for which driver you want to clean. It will select C as default for you. Just click OK. This might take some time. After it loads, it will tell you to check/uncheck stuff to clean. UNCHECK stuff which 0 bytes of memory, and CHECK stuff that takes up space. Click OK, then let it clean. It MIGHT tell you to re-boot your PC. Then do it.
    -Right click on your C drive, click properties. Click tools. In the box of "error-checking", click "check now". Now I think from this moment you have to re-start your PC. Now I'll tell you right now, if you re-start and you see black with white writing with percentage and all bull shit, you need to wait at least 7 hours for it complete.
    After it finishes, under "defragmentation", click "check now".This won't take much time I promise only 2 hours.
    -Search up "msconfig" in search bar. Go to processes, uncheck everything you don't need. If your unsure about a program, DO NOT uncheck it. Now go to start up, and uncheck stuff that you don't want to be ran when you start your PC. Uncheck your anti-virus, and some other programs, like FRAPS, in instance.

You may want to do "error-checking" when your getting off to sleep. Don't re-start then, just shut it down. It's going to run while you sleep. It takes at least 6-7 hours. Mine took 6 and a half hours.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to JimTheGreat For This Useful Post:

O.oH4ck.eXe (07-11-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Infractured View Post
    Okay well you're saying that when you only play ZM your ping spikes 6k.
    Well that happened to me as well. I got up to 10 rounds and my FPS lowered to 4 and my ping increased to about 500.
    This is exactly what I did in steps to get my CF working again to normal. Follow these steps, if you still have that problem, you need a re-formatting.

1) Downloaded spyware removal tool ( I downloaded MalwareBytes), and ran it. It came up with I believe about only 1 trojan and A LOT of adware tracking cookies. Around 5000 of them. I cleaned my PC free of them, then rebooted.
    2) I uninstalled everything I didn't need via control panel.
    3) I checked for windows updates. Don't remember how much it came up with, but it was definitely over 50. Install optional updates too, but uncheck stuff you don't want/need, or think it's useless.
    4) Turn windows firewall ON. This means no hack for further notice.
    5) Delete CF completely, yes, the set-up as well, and re-download & install completely.
    6) Let CF patch and load HGWC, log in, and exit out immediately. This sounds dumb, but trust me.
    7) Shut down your PC. You need it to be cooled down completely, which can take up to an hour minimum.
    8) Turn on your PC again if you need to, for best results, keep it off for an entire day. DO NOT open CF for a day. You can try it tomorrow, not today. You can do anything else, like searching up stuff, youtube, anything else except CF.
    9) Re-set your internet.
    10) On the next day, start CF.

---------- Post added at 01:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 PM ----------

@nageeb I forgot something vital to add.

Add these steps between steps 5 & 6. Don't do this after you install CF.

-Go to search, type "disk cleanup". Hit Enter. It will ask you for which driver you want to clean. It will select C as default for you. Just click OK. This might take some time. After it loads, it will tell you to check/uncheck stuff to clean. UNCHECK stuff which 0 bytes of memory, and CHECK stuff that takes up space. Click OK, then let it clean. It MIGHT tell you to re-boot your PC. Then do it.
    -Right click on your C drive, click properties. Click tools. In the box of "error-checking", click "check now". Now I think from this moment you have to re-start your PC. Now I'll tell you right now, if you re-start and you see black with white writing with percentage and all bull shit, you need to wait at least 7 hours for it complete.
    After it finishes, under "defragmentation", click "check now".This won't take much time I promise only 2 hours.
    -Search up "msconfig" in search bar. Go to processes, uncheck everything you don't need. If your unsure about a program, DO NOT uncheck it. Now go to start up, and uncheck stuff that you don't want to be ran when you start your PC. Uncheck your anti-virus, and some other programs, like FRAPS, in instance.

You may want to do "error-checking" when your getting off to sleep. Don't re-start then, just shut it down. It's going to run while you sleep. It takes at least 6-7 hours. Mine took 6 and a half hours.
    ok bro Thanks for reply i will try this and i will give u Result
    (1v8) Farming Service for Crossfire!
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=955655

My skype : O.oH4ck.eXe/ Nego

Thanks
    May be because you're playing with a lot more people in S&D, whereas in ZM you can only have a maximum of 4 people.
    [ • ] [ • ] [ • ] [ • ][ • ]

Editor from 06•14•2011 • 2014
    Donator since 09•16•2011
    Minion from 10•10•2011 • 01•06•2011
    Minion+ from 01•06•2012 • 08•08•2012
    Moderator from 08•08•2012 • 10•06•2012
    Global Moderator from 10•06•2012 • 12•05•2017
    Staff Administrator from 12•05•2017 • 05•01•2019
    Trusted Member since 07•13•2019
    Global Moderator since 09•11•2020

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post
    May be because you're playing with a lot more people in S&D, whereas in ZM you can only have a maximum of 4 people.
    Normally that should not be the problem because cf got servers ... This only lowers your fps ..

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by -BiESi View Post

Normally that should not be the problem because cf got servers ... This only lowers your fps ..
    Having lots of people will disrupt your connection.
    [ • ] [ • ] [ • ] [ • ][ • ]

Editor from 06•14•2011 • 2014
    Donator since 09•16•2011
    Minion from 10•10•2011 • 01•06•2011
    Minion+ from 01•06•2012 • 08•08•2012
    Moderator from 08•08•2012 • 10•06•2012
    Global Moderator from 10•06•2012 • 12•05•2017
    Staff Administrator from 12•05•2017 • 05•01•2019
    Trusted Member since 07•13•2019
    Global Moderator since 09•11•2020