Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    He will burn the overlaying fat of the abs with cardios, so you have to burn that fat first than you can go ahead with exercises.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BartUser View Post
    more then 3 months?
    Without cardio yes. With cardio ~3 months. Maybe less depending on how you eat.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

Without cardio yes. With cardio ~3 months. Maybe less depending on how you eat.
    What should I eat? Bread? Fruit? No Junkfood? Meat?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Nixon View Post
    He will burn the overlaying fat of the abs with cardios, so you have to burn that fat first than you can go ahead with exercises.
    Um, no, terrible idea. Your metabolic rate increases with cardio, causing your anabolic rate to plummet. It's easier to burn fat with muscle than it is to gain muscle with no fat. The fat is energy for you to perform your maximum. If your anabolic rate drops it will be damn near impossible to obtain well defined abs. Muscle always comes before toning.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Do Crunches. I got some decently ripped abs @17YO. I dont go to the gym or anything. I Just flex my abs when ever i feel like im using the ab muscles.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BartUser View Post
    What should I eat? Bread? Fruit? No Junkfood? Meat?
    High protein diet, cover all your food groups. A pound of veggies will do no harm when you're hungry, but a pound of junk food will kill your progress. Try cooking your own dinner and taste test stuff, I stick towards brown rice and grilled chicken when I'm cutting, with freshly grown green beans as my snack. You can enjoy a sugar treat every now and again, just not on a daily basis.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

Um, no, terrible idea. Your metabolic rate increases with cardio, causing your anabolic rate to plummet. It's easier to burn fat with muscle than it is to gain muscle with no fat. The fat is energy for you to perform your maximum. If your anabolic rate drops it will be damn near impossible to obtain well defined abs. Muscle always comes before toning.
    I did what you said...I developed my muscles which took about 4 months of training, but that overlaying fat won't go away. Shits getting me mad. /mad

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Nixon View Post

I did what you said...I developed my muscles which took about 4 months of training, but that overlaying fat won't go away. Shits getting me mad. /mad
    Did you use supps? If so you'll need to do your cutting in cycles. Two months weight a month cardio etc, that'll sink the fat until its defined around the muscles, and eventually it will burn off with some cardio. Stick with bursting, it burns a lot more fat in shorter periods of time as well as builds your endurance faster than long runs. Tbh my cardio is three hours of DDR on extreme but it works better than anything else I've done.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    get fat.
    do workouts [google it...]

also, if you have an iPod/iPhone, there's an app for workouts, and you can choose different ones which work your sides ect and it varies in difficulty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Irie View Post

It's funny how everyone comes to MPGH with their problems

Fuck her and get it over with..
    Press that 'Thanks' button below this if I helped you in my post

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Your under the impression that abs will magically sprout like daisies in one month. This will not happen. You need to have an appropriate diet, appropriate supplementation, and an appropriate regiment. Listen to @Lehsyrus.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Azathᴏth For This Useful Post:

Lehsyrus (07-12-2012)

Thanks
    I'll be honest with you. Doing the most simple tasks, will get you what you want on a time spread.

When I was in 8th/9th grade I wanted a 6 pack as well. I just wanted it. I started going to the gym, but I was more building my chest and arms than my abs. It didn't work really. My dad gave me some advice - do your basic sit ups every day. 3 times a day. Sit ups when you wake up, lunchtime, and before you go to bed. Repeat. Now, if you are eating healthy, and you do this EVERY day - you'll have results in no time. But, try and expand the amount of sit ups you do each day. For example, if you don't have any muscle what so ever built up in your stomach, start out slow. Try and do 10-20 reps. Then, as you gain more muscle add more reps. Do more sets in a day, etc. Though, don't lose the pattern. Keep eating healthy, keep the pattern, and watch the results.
    Psychotic's alternate account.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123