Thread: UAV Wallhack

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

UAV Wallhack

I am sick and tired of kids on these forums who keep saying that they want to "fk aeria" because "no one cares about ava anymore." The truth is, people, like myself and many others, still care about AVA. We enjoy the experience that AVA offers, especially the competitive aspect; and to the idiot who thinks that "aeria doesn't care about ava anymore," Aeria still cares as well. It's a business. It has just spent thousands of dollars to acquire IJJI with the belief that they would be able to offer a better service, yet while they are still transitioning IJJI's infrastructure, little 10 year-olds start hacking in pubs to ruin their game.

The release of the gunadder was arguably okay as was the release of the eurofarmer. These hacks only gave users exclusive weapons/euro weapons for free. The UAV wallhack, on the other hand, actually ruins the gameplay experience and instead of stealing money from Aeria, drives its customers away. Do you know how frustrating this must be to a business? Hackers, who need a wallhack to do even remotely well on AVA, are ruining Aeria's decision to acquire IJJI, and blatantly disregard the money and jobs at Aeria that they are putting on the line.

I'm sorry if you're bad. Don't ruin the game for others.

How about we get a response from the literate members of this community.

---------- Post added at 06:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:08 AM ----------

For all of the hackers that think that they are a part of some sort of "take Aeria down" movement, you are gravely wrong.

It is not a satisfying experience to take a business down, nor should it be your goal to do so. I understand kids want to be a part of something BIG, an organization with a cause, and surely nothing matches the intrigue of a hacking organization. I am sorry to say, that MPGH is not that. You will not be a part of Anonymous when you grow up; you will not look back at this when you're older and be proud; you will not tell this story to your children. What many will realize, in hindsight unfortunately, is that they ruined a great game. AVA will not live to be a CSS, though it has the potential to do so; instead, it will become a Combat Arms. It's truly a shame that a game like AVA, with so much potential, met the wrong demographic and niche in American markets.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    nice nice nice

Thanks
    silent noob, aeria is ................ !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Duvan19 View Post
    silent noob, aeria is ................ !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Tell it Aeria is... ? I wanna see you hosting a game.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    who cares
    /10 char

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bastiaan189 View Post
    who cares
    /10 char
    So you like to hack ava so badly because you're 10 years old, no skills and no money to buy ***********s. He is making a point.
    If you wanna hack till ava is nothing then congrats you deserve a medal now. your post makes you look like a noob leecher who can't play without hacks.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    the amount of butthurt is unfathomable.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    @flamesword888
    I think what you say is right but... look simply in PvP... we got now 30% people less this game is like ''dead'' say simply thanks to redspot for his Gunadder hack who destroyed AvA ,the most players were banned from used it, deleting all contents on their account...

Thanks
    guy is right, u r just some children, who cant play.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by exerath View Post
    @flamesword888
    I think what you say is right but... look simply in PvP... we got now 30% people less this game is like ''dead'' say simply thanks to redspot for his Gunadder hack who destroyed AvA ,the most players were banned from used it, deleting all contents on their account...
    Are you kidding me? Pixel guns that destroy 30% of the game? Are you fucking kidding me? It's the euro hacks, UAV hack and *********

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Prepix For This Useful Post:

RedSpot (08-13-2012)

سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Prepix View Post

Are you kidding me? Pixel guns that destroy 30% of the game? Are you fucking kidding me? It's the euro hacks, UAV hack and *********
    This guy makes me thank god that I got a brain, hes like 20 years old? and he thinks like a 6 years old girl with mental issues.
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    This guy makes me thank god that I got a brain, hes like 20 years old? and he thinks like a 6 years old girl with mental issues.
    I'm 14 years old and have a fucking smart brain, I don't think he's 20 lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

Nope the half ammout of banned players were banned from gun adding, look the ban statistics... these players were on half high ranks... what we got now in pvp ? fucking gun adders again...

---------- Post added at 11:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 AM ----------

PS: I seen more gun adders as ********* users...
    Euro hack? who care about this? euro caps guns are ''normal'' guns ...
    pnade in demolition...all players having anaconda in soccer anhilation... did you better like this?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by exerath View Post
    Nope the half ammout of banned players were banned from gun adding, look the ban statistics... these players were on half high ranks... what we got now in pvp ? fucking gun adders again...
    It's their own fault for getting banned, redspot is not repsonsable for the bans:
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    EVERYONE USING THIS HACK ON HIS OWN!!! I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE IF YOUR ACCOUNT GET TERMINATED!!
    Last edited by Prepix; 08-13-2012 at 11:33 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    [COLOR="DarkOrange"]

It's their own fault for getting banned, redspot is not repsonsable for the bans:
    yeah he posted that after a week of releasing... also too late.. and why releasing this fucking hack?
    Ive hacked on AvA before he release the gunadder hack, never got reported, never got a new GG update... this release have kill the game for all hackers here...

---------- Post added at 11:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 AM ----------

2days after he released his shit gunadder we got a GG update, also for me its his fault... without this bitsch I will be now hacking and trolling people on AvA like much people here...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast