Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    I poured boiling water on my arm.
    Like a boss.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Commander X View Post
    What's in that stuff?
    And Tobasco is not even that hot you could drink a bottle and be fine.
    It's the Naga Joloki peppers that give ultra death a kick, though it has habanero pepper pods which rate higher than tobasco sauce on its own.

---------- Post added at 04:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:56 PM ----------

Try a Naga Viper
    It will send you to a hospital if you aren't prepared.
    Or a capsaicin crystal 15,000,000 scoville rating wut?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

It's the Naga Joloki peppers that give ultra death a kick, though it has habanero pepper pods which rate higher than tobasco sauce on its own.

Ah the ghost pepper, I have had salsa with that stuff in it, very hot but extremely good. I have always wanted to buy some hot sauce with that stuff in it.

---------- Post added at 06:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 PM ----------

Or a capsaicin crystal 15,000,000 scoville rating wut?

Pure capsaicin, no thanks.
    [IMG]https://i1213.photobucke*****m/albums/cc463/masks1/my_loving_flame_by_mj_magic-d5gkrqk.jpg[/IMG]

"Christian Bible, the Gospel of Mark, chapter five, verse nine. We acknowledge this as an appropriate metaphor. We are Legion, a terminal of the Geth. We will integrate into Normandy."
    -Legion

Thanks

Ah the ghost pepper, I have had salsa with that stuff in it, very hot but extremely good. I have always wanted to buy some hot sauce with that stuff in it.

---------- Post added at 06:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 PM ----------

Pure capsaicin, no thanks.
    They say to use one teaspoon of ultra death in every ten gallons of chili

Thanks

They say to use one teaspoon of ultra death in every ten gallons of chili
    Drink a teaspoon of it!
    It will probably give you ulcers in your stomach lol.
    [IMG]https://i1213.photobucke*****m/albums/cc463/masks1/my_loving_flame_by_mj_magic-d5gkrqk.jpg[/IMG]

"Christian Bible, the Gospel of Mark, chapter five, verse nine. We acknowledge this as an appropriate metaphor. We are Legion, a terminal of the Geth. We will integrate into Normandy."
    -Legion

Thanks
    Drink a teaspoon of it!
    It will probably give you ulcers in your stomach lol.
    It would probably react with the hcl in my stomach causing the acidity to raise and eat through my stomach lining killing me very, very slowly sounds hot. (get it?)

Thanks

It would probably react with the hcl in my stomach causing the acidity to raise and eat through my stomach lining killing me very, very slowly sounds hot. (get it?)
    Idk, I haven't really gone into organic chemistry yet, or biochemistry. Although that would be fun to test.

You could eat a teaspoon then take a lot of sodium bicorbonate to counteract the rising ph levels.
    Last edited by Commander X; 07-16-2012 at 04:29 PM.

-Legion

Thanks
    Idk, I haven't really gone into organic chemistry yet, or biochemistry. Although that would be fun to test.
    One of my majors is biochemical engineering, chemistry is fun. Definitely lorry looking into, I'll give you a few book names when I get home to check out.

Thanks

One of my majors is biochemical engineering, chemistry is fun. Definitely lorry looking into, I'll give you a few book names when I get home to check out.

That would be great because I'll be taking the Chemistry Olympiad next year, I plan on double majoring probably doing psychology and major that deals with chemistry probably neurochemistry or quantumchemistry.

-Legion

Thanks

That would be great because I'll be taking the Chemistry Olympiad next year, I plan on double majoring probably doing psychology and major that deals with chemistry probably neurochemistry or quantumchemistry.
    Minor in quantum, I'm majoring in comp programming, biochemical engineering (for teh lulz), and electronic music production (hobby), with a minor in physics.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    The fuq? Lol I meant hot as in like burning. I'm korean I can take spicy stuff easily lol

Thanks

Minor in quantum, I'm majoring in comp programming, biochemical engineering (for teh lulz), and electronic music production (hobby), with a minor in physics.

I would like to major in physics too. I'm a science man. I'll be taking Calc next year so that I could learn Physics too, but since I'm doing the Chemistry Olympiad and I'm trying to get top 150 I don't think I'll have enough time to learn Physics on the side.

-Legion

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Unicow View Post
    The fuq? Lol I meant hot as in like burning. I'm korean I can take spicy stuff easily lol
    Then you need to raise your pain tolerance. Start taking really hot baths (not showers that will scald your skin) and consistently make them uncomfortably hot. Set notches on your bath nozzle/knob/handle/thing that shows how hot the water will be at each level and every month make it a little hotter.

Thanks

Then you need to raise your pain tolerance. Start taking really hot baths (not showers that will scald your skin) and consistently make them uncomfortably hot. Set notches on your bath nozzle/knob/handle/thing that shows how hot the water will be at each level and every month make it a little hotter.
    Hot things don't really bother my skin but more so inside of my mouth should I do the same thing?

-Legion

Thanks
    Hot things don't really bother my skin but more so inside of my mouth should I do the same thing?
    Actually it would work in theory I usually just use hot sauce

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast