Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Halo Combat Evolved 1.07 Multiplayer Hacks

Anyone know how to get infinite life/health on the MULTIPLAYER side of the game?

I've tried many many trainers, but the infinite health option NEVER works.

Can someone tell me what I have to do to get infinite health on the multiplayer online mode?

it must be for version 1.07 if it's another trainer

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aetom For This Useful Post:

danytero (10-10-2011),sniper_assasin9 (04-05-2012),udeshlakshan (03-13-2014),XzLAUROzX (08-08-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    haloe 1 for PC dude thats friking OLD AS HELL xD
    but i seen ppl with stupid hacks on halo 1 idk which was it but ppl were runing around STINGERS in non stinger mach and they lhad like fake ppl standinga all places
    the room was named MOD's i dont think they were moderaters but game hackers
    nmm.. idk how they do it halo is nice i beat halo at legendery xD\
    PS> go get halo 3 when its out or get halo 2 xD

Thanks
    Well, it would still be helpful if I could get infinite Health on multiplayer.

Thanks
    Hmmm, I used to play, I'll see what I can find.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MagikBullet View Post
    Hmmm, I used to play, I'll see what I can find.
    Thank you very much. I really appreciate your effort to make my life easier lol

Thanks
    Alright, first off, about the mods. Mod doesn't stand for moderators, it stands for moderation. There are tools out there named HMT, HHT, and SparkEdit that let you edit the maps in halo. You can use these to make an infinite ammo mod, but everyone in the room will have infinite ammo. There are ways around this for the clever hacker, however. For instance, you can use HHT to swap the sniper rifle with a rock, then use HMT to give that rock the same meta value as the sniper rifle, and mod the sniper rifle to have infinite ammo. This way other people in your room will see a rock, but you will see a sniper rifle you can pick up and shoot at people with. HMT lets you do other things besides infinite ammo, like adding auto-aim or making the assault rifle shoot rockets or making the plasma rifle a one-hit kill, but most of these won't be seen by other people in your room if you host, and they'll all be fake if you don't (if you join someone else's game with an assault-rifle-shoots-rockets mod, you'll see yourself shooting rockets, but other people will be hit as if you were firing normal pistol ammo). HHT makes changes other people can see if you host, and has no effect in other people's games (it is also far less powerful than HMT, mostly just swapping dependencies). Sparkedit lets you move things around in the map, duplicate them, or add teleporter pairs, all three of which other people can see (except the teleporter pairs, those are invisible for everyone, so most people duplicate the teleporter reciever pad and move that under the teleporter pair's start to remember where it is). I personally used sparkedit to move the flags underground in BG, then set the game to only end when one side has 15 flags so it basically became neverending slayer just a few days ago (still have it on, too). So that, Gourav, is what Mods are.

Now onto hacks. Long story short, there are no good hacks unless you host your own room. I've used clever modding to do some things, like having invisible people show up as black on my screen, or making a scouting hog where I can drive around and see where people are while really being in my own base so I won't get killed, but those aren't really hacks. If you ARE hosting your own room (which I always do for the kick/ban priveleges), there are a couple of good things you can do. [Sheep] has the best trainer, in my opinion, letting you do things like freeze time for everyone except you in the match (looks like lag to them until you turn it off, be careful or people will just quit), or make everyone invincible until you turn it off, or making all shots one-hit-kill (for everyone) until you turn it off. All quite fun. I have a few trainers I made on my own with a friend, but he hates releasing publicly, so I can't offer them to you. An easy one to make is a score edit for when you're hosting, you don't need to mess around with DAM memory or anything, the scores are in static addresses (1 byte if I remember) and constant forever. Like I said, though, if you don't host, there's not much you can do because almost everything is handled on the host machine. You might be able to do something with WPE Pro (I've never tried myself), but my guess would be it's fairly difficult, since you seem to send "I'm pressing this button" packets and not "I shot this guy" packets, which decreases the chances of hacking but increases the load on the host, a situation we all live with. I've never seen an aimbot for halo, but I've seen two or three people I believe were using one, so there might be one out there.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Zededarian View Post
    [Sheep] has the best trainer, in my opinion, letting you do things like freeze time for everyone except you in the match
    Yeah, I used to use that until Microsoft came with that update that changes Halo into v1.07

Sheep's trainer won't work with 1.07, but everything worked before. I haven't looked if there's been a newer version for 1.07 or not.

Oh, and seems I'm having a problem with my ping packets being too high. Any way I can decrease them?

I have trainers, where the infinite ammo, shield, etc work. But the infinite health doesn't. That's what I meant. At least on Multiplayer it doesn't. Everything works on MP, but the health.
    Last edited by Aetom; 01-04-2007 at 03:17 PM.

Thanks
    Ping packets? Ping is a measure of how long it takes to send all your packets to the server and get them back, measured in milliseconds. Either get a better internet connection, or if it's only in one server, play in a better server.

Do these trainers work in other people's rooms, IE, when you aren't hosting?

Thanks
    Do these trainers work in other people's rooms, IE, when you aren't hosting?
    Yes. I can join an already hosted server, press the "F" series keys (F1, F2, F3, etc.) and get the "cheat."

All except for F1, which is the Infinite Health.

Thanks
    From the fact that f1 is infinite health, my guess you're using Razneb's trainer. You're confusing what you see with what goes on in the game, I'm afraid. For instance, razneb's "infinite shield" hack freezes the shield on your screen so you can't see it go down, but that doesn't mean it isn't going down, and my guess is you still die. Similarly, the infinite ammo makes it look like you can shoot as much as you want, but when you run out of rockets they won't kill people anymore. At least, that's my memory of how it worked, and it's fairly consistent with the way Halo has set up hosting. Try shooting all the shots out of a rocket launcher, turning on infinite ammo, and trying to flip hogs with it in someone else's room. If my guess is right, they'll start to flip then glitch back into their original position when you synch with the server again. That would also explain why infinite health doesn't work, because health is more directly tied to the server than other things.

Thanks
    i tried using the trainers b4 but it dosent work(in multiplayer) for example when u use something like inf ammo, u can keep firing shots but it wont do any damage so most likely u will need wpe to hack multiplayer.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to shakib For This Useful Post:

gamekiller342 (12-15-2008)

Thanks
    WPE pro probably won't work either, for the same reason as the trainers. You send BUTTON PRESSES to multiplayer, not real info. This game is host-intensive, which is why it's so popular for tournaments, since the only cheats that really work are things that make it seem like you're pressing buttons (such as an aimbot). If you're the host, though, the possibilities are unlimited.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Zededarian For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    WPE pro probably won't work either, for the same reason as the trainers. You send BUTTON PRESSES to multiplayer, not real info. This game is host-intensive, which is why it's so popular for tournaments, since the only cheats that really work are things that make it seem like you're pressing buttons (such as an aimbot). If you're the host, though, the possibilities are unlimited.
    So, you're saying that if I were to host my own server, and use the trainer, I would be able to have the abilities of the Trainers? And, other trainers have the F1, F2 option on them too, not just Razneb's.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Aetom For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    I know, but it has infinite health as F1, and I figured the chances of two trainers having the same effect on the same key was slim enough I'd take a guess. If it is a different one, which is it?

The trainer will probably work when you host, yes. I'm not 100% sure because I don't use trainers for Halo, but if it works at all, it'll work while you're hosting.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Zededarian For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    The other trainer is GGHZ's 1.07 trainer. Similar effects, all the same, except this one makes you invisible at will.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Aetom For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast