Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Dude, the Chinese army trains with knives.... I don't need to say much else....
    ???? Chinese train with knives?

so.. Americans , Russians, Iranians dont' know how to fight with knives in close combat?

I'm pretty sure they have guns too you know... i mean alot of things are 'Made in China'

and your thinking of "Quality over Quantity" is flawed. Because China is not a country of 1.3 Billion retarded people.
    And you do not know this, so dont' assume just because China has 'Quantity' it has bad Quality of military training.
    Last edited by mcadude; 10-29-2008 at 05:33 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by MagikBullet View Post
    China, Japan, Thailand, and various other Asian countries pose no threat to us. Kim Jong Il of North Korea however, is an asshole. In my opinion, the strongest countries in the world are:
    • The US w00t WooT
    • Russia
    • Germany
    • North Korea
    • Israel

But that's clearly speculation.
    Dude the us is going to get bombed....watch "end of world" video and you'll see...we bomb china cuz we scared...china has more nukes and we get blown...france is like wtf? and bombs places, canada is like fking hell and bombs france...Australia is going wtf? then bush is like oh wtf we so stupid...then california goes off to the pacific...alaska can come to
    ]

Thanks
    Not to initially piss people off for bumping a very old thread.... but isn't Russia like a freakishly-corrupted country right now? And North Korea may have the largest army, but in my opinion they suck.

Thanks
    War is negative, World peace =)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    ummm japan doesnt have a military because of WWII the allied countries protect them and the north koreans arent even tall enough to reach the launch button

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by grekx View Post
    ummm japan doesnt have a military because of WWII the allied countries protect them and the north koreans arent even tall enough to reach the launch button
    First off, I'm convinced enough to say that you're racist to both African and Asian ethnicities. Second, the Allied nations didn't "protect" Japan, they simply enforced the covenant they made with Japan that Japan's military will not breach a certain limit. Also, I was referring to North Korea's military, not Japan's. Third, saying that "North Koreans aren't tall enough to reach the launch button." is just completely messed up and wrong.

Thanks
    China, Japan, Thailand, and various other Asian countries pose no threat to us. Kim Jong Il of North Korea however, is an asshole. In my opinion, the strongest countries in the world are:
    • The US w00t WooT
    • Russia
    • Germany
    • North Korea
    • Israel

Not really Israel. imo. They have withstood Muslim attacks for a very long time, but i would say their a super power. What about GB?
    North Korea isnt one either, they just try to strike fear into Us. but Im not scared of them.

Thanks
    japan, easily

Thanks
    Europe , U.S , Cannada , Austrailia are the strongest from this planet. !
    More i dont wanna say about it look at youtube the newest and finnest high tech weapons dude wtf is this going all about

EU US CAN AUS rocks dude !

No one can beat us not even china i suppose there wont be a big war again like ww2
    All the civilians from this planet want peace 80% of them so !

GG

Thanks
    Europe is not a country.

Canada, not Cannada, is not in a very good position to be called "one of the strongest" right now.

US is correct, but it suffers a history of crapass presidents. But also godlike ones as well.

Australia. Pssh. A Pacifican power yes, but not a world wide one.

China > Australia and Canada in its educational systems, manufacturing sectors, such and such.

And you must not forget the United Kingdom. Although without strength in power and size, the English are quite influential worldwide.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    • The US w00t WooT
    • Russia
    • Germany
    • North Korea
    • Israel

nah

NKs not that strong...

WHEREDAFUK SK AT LOL???

china???

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post
    the US only has been dealt a defeat ONCE in war, and that was in Vietnam and even then we left on our own....
    wat about the civil wat lol

part of america lost...

Xd

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    usa + canada= ownage alone.
    Last edited by trueskiller; 01-14-2009 at 07:47 PM. Reason: fuck wanted 2 delete
    ABOUT CHUCK NORRIS

Once, while having sex in a tractor-trailer, part of 'Chuck Norris' sperm escaped and got into the 'engine. We now know this truck as Optimus Prime.

Chuck Norris can do a wheelie on a unicycle.

Once a cobra bit Chuck Norris' leg. After five days of 'excruciating pain, the cobra died.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by ace76543 View Post
    china? CHINA? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? you stupid fucker. theyre one of the biggest pending threats in the world. thats why the us cant attack iran, because if they do, china will get involved and america will be fucked.

"in your opinion"...the opinion of an american is moot.

the us isnt the most pwerful country. ok, they have the most advanced technology in the world. but that technology isnt geared for the new age of war, geurilla warfare. and they havent realised that. their troops arent well trained, contrary to popular belief. china's army is waaaay better trained. they start training for the army when theyre like 6 yrs old.

the US is geared toward head on, all out fighting. and if wars were like that anymore, the US would pwn. but guess what? they arent. every war since WWII that the US has got involved in, theyve gotten their asses kicked. and..whats this? apparently they werent wars..hm.

vietnam -
    war? no, we didnt invade them. is was..a small conflict

now..iraq -
    war? it was, for the first two weeks, now we're just liberating it...peacefully ofc

the most powerful nations in the world (from an apparently better educated point of view..factoring in income, location in relation to fighting style, and allies, as well as military strength..because i, unlike americans, know that power isnt through military alone)

china
    saudi arabia
    iraq
    iran
    US

china - everyone is afraid to touch them and their allies, even the US, which is why iran hasnt been invaded

saudi arabia - oil, oil, oil. strong allies. why do you think the US hasnt invaded them? they have waaaay more oil than iraq. you know why? theyre scared. saudi arabia is one of the richest countries in the world, and houses the richest people in the world. and they have some of the strongest allies in the world

iraq - location in relation to fighting style. iraq is the perfect place to fight a geurilla war, which is exactly what theyre doing. how can you fight a war when your trying to liberate a town and half of the normal cheering townspeople will pull out an ak47 and shoot you in the back of the head once youve past?

iran - same as iraq, but with more powerful allies

US - yes, they are really powerful. they could whoop any of their allies' asses. the US could probably take on most of europe, russia, africa, and canada, and win. but the problem is, they cant win against their enemies. they cant fight geurilla wars, plain and simple. and their troops arent motivated enough to win. iraqis are willing to die for what they believe, but the US troops dont even know why theyre there

k?
    us wont fight canada, civil wars=start.
    ABOUT CHUCK NORRIS

Once, while having sex in a tractor-trailer, part of 'Chuck Norris' sperm escaped and got into the 'engine. We now know this truck as Optimus Prime.

Chuck Norris can do a wheelie on a unicycle.

Once a cobra bit Chuck Norris' leg. After five days of 'excruciating pain, the cobra died.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    I vote Korea because they make bad ass games and i vote japan cuz they are leader in technology weighing the 2 Japan wins.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast