Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead

north korea or JAPAN

hellow!!

japan is the 2nd largest econemy on global bases after america

u know they are going nuke back at us like perlharber with nukes dis tyme

or they like put to many cute games and set a a helow kitty army u cant kill cute
    yes i know that sound fruity
    xD
    but real feal most japanes games are friking cute girly shiat

Thanks
    China, Japan, Thailand, and various other Asian countries pose no threat to us. Kim Jong Il of North Korea however, is an asshole. In my opinion, the strongest countries in the world are:
    • The US w00t WooT
    • Russia
    • Germany
    • North Korea
    • Israel

But that's clearly speculation.

Thanks
    china? CHINA? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? you stupid fucker. theyre one of the biggest pending threats in the world. thats why the us cant attack iran, because if they do, china will get involved and america will be fucked.

"in your opinion"...the opinion of an american is moot.

the us isnt the most pwerful country. ok, they have the most advanced technology in the world. but that technology isnt geared for the new age of war, geurilla warfare. and they havent realised that. their troops arent well trained, contrary to popular belief. china's army is waaaay better trained. they start training for the army when theyre like 6 yrs old.

the US is geared toward head on, all out fighting. and if wars were like that anymore, the US would pwn. but guess what? they arent. every war since WWII that the US has got involved in, theyve gotten their asses kicked. and..whats this? apparently they werent wars..hm.

vietnam -
    war? no, we didnt invade them. is was..a small conflict

now..iraq -
    war? it was, for the first two weeks, now we're just liberating it...peacefully ofc

the most powerful nations in the world (from an apparently better educated point of view..factoring in income, location in relation to fighting style, and allies, as well as military strength..because i, unlike americans, know that power isnt through military alone)

china
    saudi arabia
    iraq
    iran
    US

china - everyone is afraid to touch them and their allies, even the US, which is why iran hasnt been invaded

saudi arabia - oil, oil, oil. strong allies. why do you think the US hasnt invaded them? they have waaaay more oil than iraq. you know why? theyre scared. saudi arabia is one of the richest countries in the world, and houses the richest people in the world. and they have some of the strongest allies in the world

iraq - location in relation to fighting style. iraq is the perfect place to fight a geurilla war, which is exactly what theyre doing. how can you fight a war when your trying to liberate a town and half of the normal cheering townspeople will pull out an ak47 and shoot you in the back of the head once youve past?

iran - same as iraq, but with more powerful allies

US - yes, they are really powerful. they could whoop any of their allies' asses. the US could probably take on most of europe, russia, africa, and canada, and win. but the problem is, they cant win against their enemies. they cant fight geurilla wars, plain and simple. and their troops arent motivated enough to win. iraqis are willing to die for what they believe, but the US troops dont even know why theyre there

k?

Thanks
    Dude, the Chinese army trains with knives.... I don't need to say much else....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Japan doesn't have nuclear capabilities.

The UN was formed basically because of the Nuke, and the way I see it, if a Nuclear Country would detonate a nuke, because of the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty (if they signed it), they would be fucked. In essence, you won't see any country detonate a nuke on a country that also has a nuke, unless they want to be fucked over.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    Good point....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    Japan doesn't have nuclear capabilities.

The UN was formed basically because of the Nuke, and the way I see it, if a Nuclear Country would detonate a nuke, because of the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty (if they signed it), they would be fucked. In essence, you won't see any country detonate a nuke on a country that also has a nuke, unless they want to be fucked over.
    almost every friking country has nukes
    america has especuly like ass load of weponry america is like globel
    its island parts are speread in to asia and europe and friking other continets
    america from alaska u can bascily walk to asia

aand japan is the second greatest econmy after anerica

every friking country has nukes unless they realy suck like a realy bad country
    evan friking india the 3rd world country has nuke >>point pakistan >>>pointing at pakistan >>

QUOTE=ace76543;59656]china? CHINA? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? you stupid fucker. theyre one of the biggest pending threats in the world. thats why the us cant attack iran, because if they do, china will get involved and america will be fucked.

"in your opinion"...the opinion of an american is moot.

the us isnt the most pwerful country. ok, they have the most advanced technology in the world. but that technology isnt geared for the new age of war, geurilla warfare. and they havent realised that. their troops arent well trained, contrary to popular belief. china's army is waaaay better trained. they start training for the army when theyre like 6 yrs old.

the US is geared toward head on, all out fighting. and if wars were like that anymore, the US would pwn. but guess what? they arent. every war since WWII that the US has got involved in, theyve gotten their asses kicked. and..whats this? apparently they werent wars..hm.

vietnam -
    war? no, we didnt invade them. is was..a small conflict

now..iraq -
    war? it was, for the first two weeks, now we're just liberating it...peacefully ofc

the most powerful nations in the world (from an apparently better educated point of view..factoring in income, location in relation to fighting style, and allies, as well as military strength..because i, unlike americans, know that power isnt through military alone)

china
    saudi arabia
    iraq
    iran
    US

china - everyone is afraid to touch them and their allies, even the US, which is why iran hasnt been invaded

saudi arabia - oil, oil, oil. strong allies. why do you think the US hasnt invaded them? they have waaaay more oil than iraq. you know why? theyre scared. saudi arabia is one of the richest countries in the world, and houses the richest people in the world. and they have some of the strongest allies in the world

iraq - location in relation to fighting style. iraq is the perfect place to fight a geurilla war, which is exactly what theyre doing. how can you fight a war when your trying to liberate a town and half of the normal cheering townspeople will pull out an ak47 and shoot you in the back of the head once youve past?

iran - same as iraq, but with more powerful allies

US - yes, they are really powerful. they could whoop any of their allies' asses. the US could probably take on most of europe, russia, africa, and canada, and win. but the problem is, they cant win against their enemies. they cant fight geurilla wars, plain and simple. and their troops arent motivated enough to win. iraqis are willing to die for what they believe, but the US troops dont even know why theyre there

k?[/QUOTE]

well dude u know iraq america when in killed all 1000 ameica solders died
    but killed friking 1millon+ ppl
    america pawns all but ur ppl realt sux in populating u dont have any sex friking most gay prides happen to much and u are retraded for tahat

chian has 2 billion ppl wile friking america got a oinly 300million
    if the chinese came and stood on the border and started pissing down the friking america will be under water the whole place will be xD
    all u will see from outer space the big yellow spot !!
    Last edited by Gourav2122; 01-05-2007 at 04:33 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    the US only has been dealt a defeat ONCE in war, and that was in Vietnam and even then we left on our own....
    Hip Hop thread Part 1 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/316-music-...-hop-list.html
    Part 2 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...ad-pt-2-a.html
    Part 3: COMING SOON

Thanks
    Exactly my point. Gourav, I'm not getting offensive or anything. I'm just saying that you are making a point about China's population vs. US population. But, my point is quality vs. quantity. No offense dude, but wtf are you talking about when you said almost every country has nukes. That's bullshit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    cuz some 1 siad something about no country has nukes and UN was bored and now no1 has nukes that skeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet
    cuz i know almost every country has 1 if they dont that means there quilty of weponry sux

she american are slackers u wana know how ppl died in iraq the 1000 lazy solders (+R.I.P+)
    driving aroung just sitting in there car
    boom! road side bomb killz em all died most of road side bombs
    roding around well opnly respon america pawns cuz u got m80 xD
    ur weaponry's is awesome now imagine that weapons got to china that will mean china pawnze >>America

every country has nukes if they dont they realy are mently retarded or just suck(no ofence)
    nukes are needed for u hold a power i know like ass load of countryz have nukes some 1 siad they didnot well they do !!!!

iraq was the only country that could not have nukes well america dose hmm...
    that the way ameicans pawn see they bluff
    all u wanted was oil but u bluffed ur way into te middle east for oil and biascly a type on genisyde now cuz sudams army is gone war= 2 countrys army fight
    well now they been gone america is there for Enterprise the capitalizam man
    America = bluffmaster

Thanks
    We bluff? Correct me if I'm wrong. Throughout history, if the US says something like "Hey Japan, keep fucking with us and we'll do it again.".... Next thing you know Nagasaki, Japan = pwnd.

Thanks
    South Korea motherfuckers.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    south korea isnt a threat -.- well except for securing their online gaming shit -.-

Thanks
    The bastards....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Furtiv View Post
    south korea isnt a threat -.- well except for securing their online gaming shit -.-
    xD that sux

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast