Introducing MPGH's AIGA. The latest advancement in artificial intelligence. Click here now to learn more!
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead

north korea or JAPAN

hellow!!

japan is the 2nd largest econemy on global bases after america

u know they are going nuke back at us like perlharber with nukes dis tyme

or they like put to many cute games and set a a helow kitty army u cant kill cute
    yes i know that sound fruity
    xD
    but real feal most japanes games are friking cute girly shiat

Thanks
    China, Japan, Thailand, and various other Asian countries pose no threat to us. Kim Jong Il of North Korea however, is an asshole. In my opinion, the strongest countries in the world are:
    • The US w00t WooT
    • Russia
    • Germany
    • North Korea
    • Israel

But that's clearly speculation.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by MagikBullet View Post
    China, Japan, Thailand, and various other Asian countries pose no threat to us. Kim Jong Il of North Korea however, is an asshole. In my opinion, the strongest countries in the world are:
    • The US w00t WooT
    • Russia
    • Germany
    • North Korea
    • Israel

Dude the us is going to get bombed....watch "end of world" video and you'll see...we bomb china cuz we scared...china has more nukes and we get blown...france is like wtf? and bombs places, canada is like fking hell and bombs france...Australia is going wtf? then bush is like oh wtf we so stupid...then california goes off to the pacific...alaska can come to
    ]

Thanks
    Not to initially piss people off for bumping a very old thread.... but isn't Russia like a freakishly-corrupted country right now? And North Korea may have the largest army, but in my opinion they suck.

Thanks
    • The US w00t WooT
    • Russia
    • Germany
    • North Korea
    • Israel

Not really Israel. imo. They have withstood Muslim attacks for a very long time, but i would say their a super power. What about GB?
    North Korea isnt one either, they just try to strike fear into Us. but Im not scared of them.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    • The US w00t WooT
    • Russia
    • Germany
    • North Korea
    • Israel

nah

NKs not that strong...

WHEREDAFUK SK AT LOL???

china???

Thanks
    china? CHINA? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? you stupid fucker. theyre one of the biggest pending threats in the world. thats why the us cant attack iran, because if they do, china will get involved and america will be fucked.

"in your opinion"...the opinion of an american is moot.

the us isnt the most pwerful country. ok, they have the most advanced technology in the world. but that technology isnt geared for the new age of war, geurilla warfare. and they havent realised that. their troops arent well trained, contrary to popular belief. china's army is waaaay better trained. they start training for the army when theyre like 6 yrs old.

the US is geared toward head on, all out fighting. and if wars were like that anymore, the US would pwn. but guess what? they arent. every war since WWII that the US has got involved in, theyve gotten their asses kicked. and..whats this? apparently they werent wars..hm.

vietnam -
    war? no, we didnt invade them. is was..a small conflict

now..iraq -
    war? it was, for the first two weeks, now we're just liberating it...peacefully ofc

the most powerful nations in the world (from an apparently better educated point of view..factoring in income, location in relation to fighting style, and allies, as well as military strength..because i, unlike americans, know that power isnt through military alone)

china
    saudi arabia
    iraq
    iran
    US

china - everyone is afraid to touch them and their allies, even the US, which is why iran hasnt been invaded

saudi arabia - oil, oil, oil. strong allies. why do you think the US hasnt invaded them? they have waaaay more oil than iraq. you know why? theyre scared. saudi arabia is one of the richest countries in the world, and houses the richest people in the world. and they have some of the strongest allies in the world

iraq - location in relation to fighting style. iraq is the perfect place to fight a geurilla war, which is exactly what theyre doing. how can you fight a war when your trying to liberate a town and half of the normal cheering townspeople will pull out an ak47 and shoot you in the back of the head once youve past?

iran - same as iraq, but with more powerful allies

US - yes, they are really powerful. they could whoop any of their allies' asses. the US could probably take on most of europe, russia, africa, and canada, and win. but the problem is, they cant win against their enemies. they cant fight geurilla wars, plain and simple. and their troops arent motivated enough to win. iraqis are willing to die for what they believe, but the US troops dont even know why theyre there

k?

Thanks
    Dude, the Chinese army trains with knives.... I don't need to say much else....

Thanks
    Dude, the Chinese army trains with knives.... I don't need to say much else....
    ???? Chinese train with knives?

so.. Americans , Russians, Iranians dont' know how to fight with knives in close combat?

I'm pretty sure they have guns too you know... i mean alot of things are 'Made in China'

and your thinking of "Quality over Quantity" is flawed. Because China is not a country of 1.3 Billion retarded people.
    And you do not know this, so dont' assume just because China has 'Quantity' it has bad Quality of military training.
    Last edited by mcadude; 10-29-2008 at 05:33 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by ace76543 View Post
    china? CHINA? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? you stupid fucker. theyre one of the biggest pending threats in the world. thats why the us cant attack iran, because if they do, china will get involved and america will be fucked.

the us isnt the most pwerful country. ok, they have the most advanced technology in the world. but that technology isnt geared for the new age of war, geurilla warfare. and they havent realised that. their troops arent well trained, contrary to popular belief. china's army is waaaay better trained. they start training for the army when theyre like 6 yrs old.

the US is geared toward head on, all out fighting. and if wars were like that anymore, the US would pwn. but guess what? they arent. every war since WWII that the US has got involved in, theyve gotten their asses kicked. and..whats this? apparently they werent wars..hm.

vietnam -

now..iraq -
    war? it was, for the first two weeks, now we're just liberating it...peacefully ofc

the most powerful nations in the world (from an apparently better educated point of view..factoring in income, location in relation to fighting style, and allies, as well as military strength..because i, unlike americans, know that power isnt through military alone)

china
    saudi arabia
    iraq
    iran
    US

china - everyone is afraid to touch them and their allies, even the US, which is why iran hasnt been invaded

saudi arabia - oil, oil, oil. strong allies. why do you think the US hasnt invaded them? they have waaaay more oil than iraq. you know why? theyre scared. saudi arabia is one of the richest countries in the world, and houses the richest people in the world. and they have some of the strongest allies in the world

iraq - location in relation to fighting style. iraq is the perfect place to fight a geurilla war, which is exactly what theyre doing. how can you fight a war when your trying to liberate a town and half of the normal cheering townspeople will pull out an ak47 and shoot you in the back of the head once youve past?

US - yes, they are really powerful. they could whoop any of their allies' asses. the US could probably take on most of europe, russia, africa, and canada, and win. but the problem is, they cant win against their enemies. they cant fight geurilla wars, plain and simple. and their troops arent motivated enough to win. iraqis are willing to die for what they believe, but the US troops dont even know why theyre there

k?
    us wont fight canada, civil wars=start.
    ABOUT CHUCK NORRIS

Once, while having sex in a tractor-trailer, part of 'Chuck Norris' sperm escaped and got into the 'engine. We now know this truck as Optimus Prime.

Chuck Norris can do a wheelie on a unicycle.

Once a cobra bit Chuck Norris' leg. After five days of 'excruciating pain, the cobra died.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by ace76543 View Post

vietnam -

now..iraq -

china
    saudi arabia
    iraq
    iran
    US

k?
    You are one of the biggest noobs to ever post something about the US.
    You say the US has gotten their asses kicked in every war after WW2?
    Well you forgot to list some...
    Gulf war-Iraq pwned in less then a year. so that takes care of Iraq on your most powerful countries list, also if you havent read the news in the past couple years, the US has taken out Hussein (iraqs former leader) and rebuilt their country... so how could they be stronger when we are STILL training their military...

Also, the Korean war...
    the US set out to stop communist domination of the Koreas, NK invaded SK and tried to spread their communist regime there also, the US came in and pushed NK all the way back into their territory even though NK was aided by china(another one of your most powerful countries pwnt...) and the US was willing to let NK have back their land as long as they didn't invade SK again and set the border along the 38th parallel.

Ok, that pretty much takes care of the other wars
    except for your false info on Iraq...
    You dont even know why we went into Iraq in the first place do you?
    Well I'll tell you, to end Hussein's regime...
    Hmm thats pretty much done with isnt it?
    LOL

Ok now for the rest of your Most powerful countries, you forgot Isreal, most people do...
    If you look at the conflicts in the more recent times, they have totally destroyed everyone that they have wanted to...(gaza strip, look it up)
    Their military is highly trained and lethal, they have amazing firepower and they have nukes. that puts them pretty high up on the W*** (worlds most powerful countries).
    Ok now onto Iran, the US hasn't attacked them the for the same reason they havent attacked india, we have no frikkin need to.
    We could devastate them in less then a year if the military was set loose on them. the only time our military has been set loose was in the Gulf war and look at the turn out.
    Iran sucks, it is plauged with terrorist groups and civil unrest.
    the government may be rich, but the majority of its people are not.
    Saudi arabia- its odd how little you actually know, Saudi arabia is very economically strong and a pretty darn good ally of the US, we are their largest trading partner. so relations between the US and SA are good. the only correct thing that you have written is that "they have some of the strongest allies in the world" you dont know how correct you are seeing how the US is a major ally of theirs ;D

Now, I highly doubt that anyone on these forums is qualified to make a W*** list that is accurate, that includes myself. So I won't make one, but I would appreciate that you knew at least something when trying to debate something.

Made by andrewgeltz

Please help me raise my Habamon!

Quote Originally Posted by AlexSlyeore View Post
    who is this guy AL-QUEDA ?
    LOL

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by narkky View Post
    Gulf war-Iraq pwned in less then a year. so that takes care of Iraq on your most powerful countries list, also if you havent read the news in the past couple years, the US has taken out Hussein (iraqs former leader) and rebuilt their country... so how could they be stronger when we are STILL training their military...

Also, the Korean war...
    the US set out to stop communist domination of the Koreas, NK invaded SK and tried to spread their communist regime there also, the US came in and pushed NK all the way back into their territory even though NK was aided by china(another one of your most powerful countries pwnt...) and the US was willing to let NK have back their land as long as they didn't invade SK again and set the border along the 38th parallel.

LOL

Ok now for the rest of your Most powerful countries, you forgot Isreal, most people do...
    If you look at the conflicts in the more recent times, they have totally destroyed everyone that they have wanted to...(gaza strip, look it up)
    Their military is highly trained and lethal, they have amazing firepower and they have nukes. that puts them pretty high up on the W*** (worlds most powerful countries).
    Ok now onto Iran, the US hasn't attacked them the for the same reason they havent attacked india, we have no frikkin need to.
    We could devastate them in less then a year if the military was set loose on them. the only time our military has been set loose was in the Gulf war and look at the turn out.
    Saudi arabia- its odd how little you actually know, Saudi arabia is very economically strong and a pretty darn good ally of the US, we are their largest trading partner. so relations between the US and SA are good. the only correct thing that you have written is that "they have some of the strongest allies in the world" you dont know how correct you are seeing how the US is a major ally of theirs ;D

Now, I highly doubt that anyone on these forums is qualified to make a W*** list that is accurate, that includes myself. So I won't make one, but I would appreciate that you knew at least something when trying to debate something.
    Lawl Pwnd.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I kinda Believe that the Secretary of Defense at the time, McNamara admitted himself that the Korean War was a loss... So.. It kinda was a loss. The public hated it, the Tet Offensive boosted the public opinion and THAT kinda failed. Also, me being Japanese, i kinda found the first post offensive....... But also kinda funny............................................. .and true ofc

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by narkky View Post

Also, the Korean war...

LOL

1: Gulf War was a NATO war, not just the US
    2. Iraq War is still going on, Americans have yet to throw away the rebels and Taliban
    3. UN forces the North Korean forces at the Yalu River, forcing China to join, when North Korea, attack South Korea, it was almost gone. Only a small part of South Korea was not attack, again with the Chinese help, they forces the NATO forces back to the same spot where South Korea would be lost. But both sides agree on an armistices. Please, notes: The Korean War never ended, they agree on ceasefire but not a peace treaty, so they are at a stalemate.
    4. Iran military maybe weak, but you lack to know they are part of the Arabs State, attacking them meaning, you're attacking many Arab nations and thus, forces you to attack important people.
    5. Saudi Arabia, is also a member of the Arab States, and allies with many nation. It have power, it have a good military, it have partners. The talk is oil, and oil leads to power and 'friends'.
    6. Israel is only powerful because of the people in it. Even out gunned and outmatch, the intelligent minds kicked in. Gaza Strip was just a small area with a lack of a full army, please try looking into Yom Kippur War of 1976, and you'll get a surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by hypa4footy View Post
    I kinda Believe that the Secretary of Defense at the time, McNamara admitted himself that the Korean War was a loss... So.. It kinda was a loss. The public hated it, the Tet Offensive boosted the public opinion and THAT kinda failed. Also, me being Japanese, i kinda found the first post offensive....... But also kinda funny............................................. .and true ofc
    It was the Vietnam War, not the Korea War. (Both are actually conflicts, not wars).
    Last edited by Mouzie; 07-27-2009 at 07:20 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    1: Gulf War was a NATO war, not just the US
    2. Iraq War is still going on, Americans have yet to throw away the rebels and Taliban
    3. UN forces the North Korean forces at the Yalu River, forcing China to join, when North Korea, attack South Korea, it was almost gone. Only a small part of South Korea was not attack, again with the Chinese help, they forces the NATO forces back to the same spot where South Korea would be lost. But both sides agree on an armistices. Please, notes: The Korean War never ended, they agree on ceasefire but not a peace treaty, so they are at a stalemate.
    4. Iran military maybe weak, but you lack to know they are part of the Arabs State, attacking them meaning, you're attacking many Arab nations and thus, forces you to attack important people.
    5. Saudi Arabia, is also a member of the Arab States, and allies with many nation. It have power, it have a good military, it have partners. The talk is oil, and oil leads to power and 'friends'.
    6. Israel is only powerful because of the people in it. Even out gunned and outmatch, the intelligent minds kicked in. Gaza Strip was just a small area with a lack of a full army, please try looking into Yom Kippur War of 1976, and you'll get a surprise.

It was the Vietnam War, not the Korea War. (Both are actually conflicts, not wars).
    sorry, I just noticed that :P

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast