Thread: Base detection

Thanks

Base detection

I was wondering what makes a hack or base detected? The reason i ask is so i can hopefully make myself a undetected base. I don't really want someone to come up and tell me how to make an undetected one(I don't think anyone would do that) but if I know how they get detected then I think i can figure out how to make it work. I noticed in ramo's based he released; between the memory hacks and the dllmain, he had a "memory hook"(was that a type of memory hook he had?) that consisted of direct asm. If i just changed up that asm would that make it undetected or does that asm even matter?

do the bases get detected based on hooks, how they go about executing the memory hacks, or based off something else? if you need an undetected hook then I think I can do that. but if you dont need a hook to make just a memory hack then this is why I am asking this question b/c I haven't found the answer anywhere in this section so far.

I am not advanced in c++ but I know how to use it and understand it for the most part. I have a Associates Degree in computer programming(We didnt learn c++ in school so I had to teach myself. Java is my strongest programming language but c++ isnt that hard, i feel like i can basically make anything in c++ that i can in java.).

If you don't want everyone to know could you pm me the answer to my question? thx

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by nomanis View Post
    I was wondering what makes a hack or base detected? The reason i ask is so i can hopefully make myself a undetected base. I don't really want someone to come up and tell me how to make an undetected one(I don't think anyone would do that) but if I know how they get detected then I think i can figure out how to make it work. I noticed in ramo's based he released; between the memory hacks and the dllmain, he had a "memory hook"(was that a type of memory hook he had?) that consisted of direct asm. If i just changed up that asm would that make it undetected or does that asm even matter?

do the bases get detected based on hooks, how they go about executing the memory hacks, or based off something else? if you need an undetected hook then I think I can do that. but if you dont need a hook to make just a memory hack then this is why I am asking this question b/c I haven't found the answer anywhere in this section so far.

I am not advanced in c++ but I know how to use it and understand it for the most part. I have a Associates Degree in computer programming(We didnt learn c++ in school so I had to teach myself. Java is my strongest programming language but c++ isnt that hard, i feel like i can basically make anything in c++ that i can in java.).

If you don't want everyone to know could you pm me the answer to my question? thx

Hmm Crossfire Hacks gets detected mostly cuz they change offsets and addys.. Base would rarely get detected.

Memory base = Dll Main.

We use DLL main.

Well it's normal in memory base... there is nothing called ASM in it.. incase if you want to make d3d menu which needs D3D Hook

Thanks
    so are you basically saying If I make a dll that on attaching to cf it; checks if cshell is loaded, then it determines what hacks are supposed to be active, and then change the pointer values to the active hacks; that the hack will work and be undetected? just trying to see if I read what you said correctly. But if that is the case why aren't there more public hacks?

the asm i am talking about is:
    Code:
    DWORD WINAPI MemoryHook(LPVOID)
    {
    _asm {
       PUSH 0;
       PUSH 0;
       CALL Base;
       PUSH 0;
       PUSH 0;
       PUSH 0;
      }
    }
    also I was wondering if the dll has to be called SndDrv? will it be detected if its not(I kinda dont think so b/c i injected a dll with a different name and didnt get anything from crossfire but then again i wasn't changing pointers I was testing a mid hook)? also I dont plan on making d3d stuff yet but maybe after i have successfully made 1 or 2 i will try doing d3d.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeovante View Post

Hmm Crossfire Hacks gets detected mostly cuz they change offsets and addys.. Base would rarely get detected.

Memory base = Dll Main.

We use DLL main.

Well it's normal in memory base... there is nothing called ASM in it.. incase if you want to make d3d menu which needs D3D Hook

Wrong,Wrong,Wrong Dll main was never detected and will never be detected ..

XCrap is still very "stupid" at memory IDK on D3D bk i never tryed to make a hook but on memory Xcrap it's not detecting the dll main he detect the whole .dll hack theard structure like if the mase is detected you can just try to remove / add some "if" chnage the type like void to int ....

so the hack theard is detected not the dll main and Xcrap can be easy bypassed by adding more that 2-3 function my base when it has only 1 function was detected now when i have the menu and 25 function is just STFU-ing Xcrap after 5 updates whit 0 change's

MY Latest Aimbot on : Orbital Space (Video Comming Soon)'

- @UltraPGNoob
    - @dicky88smd
    - @giniyat101

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by bandi12 View Post
    Wrong,Wrong,Wrong Dll main was never detected and will never be detected ..

XCrap is still very "stupid" at memory IDK on D3D bk i never tryed to make a hook but on memory Xcrap it's not detecting the dll main he detect the whole .dll hack theard structure like if the mase is detected you can just try to remove / add some "if" chnage the type like void to int ....

so the hack theard is detected not the dll main and Xcrap can be easy bypassed by adding more that 2-3 function my base when it has only 1 function was detected now when i have the menu and 25 function is just STFU-ing Xcrap after 5 updates whit 0 change's

wong wrong wrong and YOU

did you even properly read what i wrote ?

I said in Memmory Base we use DLL main, did i said it gets detected and shit .. ?

i

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    all my Dllmains work perfect i have asm dllmain and a lot more Crossfire will detect never Dllmain, bcause its c++ the main of the dll!!
    CrossFire only detect your hook but my is working!!

Just made an new hook your dll main will work!
    •Contributor: June, 29th 2013

My Sources:
    Injector
    Memory Base
    D3D9 Hook
    Hooked Memory Base

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    because xtrap team discoveres how retarded they are