Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks

its all americas fault..... READ!

the main reason why so many countries and so many troops are stationed in the middle east is because america had to go there to "find WMD's". Its americas fault that thousends of men have to die in the middle east. Its also russias fault for invading afghanistan and completely screwing up there country thirty or so years or go. As Afghanistan was on the way to recovery the americans had to come in and fuck it all up!!

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bensoanes24 For This Useful Post:

hamada008 (08-02-2009),hbk (03-23-2009),muji (08-25-2009),OMARz (08-25-2009),shaheenster (08-02-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    i agree.

read the book kite runner :P

Thanks
    So it was our Fault that Iraq invaded Iran?, It was our fault that Iraq invaded Kuwait?, It was our fault that Iran suffered a religious coup?

You do realize that the Taliban was on its way to control the nation right?, A terrorist organization controlling a nation is simply UNACCEPTABLE.

Last time I also checked, the USA didn't invade Afghanistan it was the United Nations.

So next time you wanna blame the US, you better suck your history teachers cock and beg him to give you an A+.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Zeinland For This Useful Post:

beta_guy (10-12-2009),I_Cheat (08-21-2009),Lawliet1979 (03-25-2009),reversflux (07-18-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    dang, i think you just got owned lol. anyway yeah, in war people die(no shit), and yes its America's fault for the actions they take just as it is for every other nation, this topic was just started so you could bitch at America wasn't it? geez how pathetic.....

Thanks
    Its western europes fault for not doing shit

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Correction its george bushes fault hes redneck 90 iq ass is what brought us all in this mess. If those sand ******s want to be a corrupt and useless nation so be it but dont stick ure nose in other peoples business
    [IMG]https://i488.photobucke*****m/albums/rr247/beteasta1/naruto2.png[/IMG]
    [img]https://www.danasof*****m/sig/231698.jpg[/img]
    Press The Thanks Button..Can't Hurt!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Blame everything on Bush?

It's the United State's fault for creating the fucking United Nations in the first place. There trying to help people to don't want to be helped, or fucking need it.
    "I'd show you the marks, but I don't wanna pull my pants down right now...." Tallahassee Pain.

List of accomplishments:
    Survive Y2K
    Survive 6/06/06
    Survive May 21st
    Survive 2012

Thanks
    Fuck europe. Gay society and fat ass kids.

Thanks
    America has been fuckin things up since WWII. I'm black n i think Obama's a puppet used to shut the rest of u dumb ass brain shakes up. HE HAS THE SAME AGENDA THE ADMIN HAS HAD SINCE KENNEDY. HE WAS OUR LAST REAL PRESIDENT

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by 123rune20 View Post
    Blame everything on Bush?

It's the United State's fault for creating the fucking United Nations in the first place. There trying to help people to don't want to be helped, or fucking need it.
    Actually, it was five nations that created it, not just the United States. It was United States, Soviet Union, France, United Kingdom, and China. The list of 46 other nations came into affects. The Middle East have always been unstable, in the past 60 years of Israel birth, we have suffered countless wars then the United States fought in.

It's not the United States fault, a lot of people here proved some good points.

Also, the nation that are in with the United States because: A. Support the invasion. B. Saw the Taliban as terrorists. C. Peacekeeping and giving out aids (not AIDs) to the people.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by harrissouth View Post
    Fuck europe. Gay society and fat ass kids.
    lool hey kid europe dos not heve fat camps like usa haha and gay society lol in usa they heve alot of gay ppl to and why f*ck europe lol is this topic is about usa dude you are a stupid m*fo

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    Actually, it was five nations that created it, not just the United States. It was United States, Soviet Union, France, United Kingdom, and China. The list of 46 other nations came into affects. The Middle East have always been unstable, in the past 60 years of Israel birth, we have suffered countless wars then the United States fought in.

It's not the United States fault, a lot of people here proved some good points.

Also, the nation that are in with the United States because: A. Support the invasion. B. Saw the Taliban as terrorists. C. Peacekeeping and giving out aids (not AIDs) to the people.
    you got that right. it was the US's idea thought wasnt it? then the other 4 became original members.
    bye

Thanks
    Lol From what I understand didnt bush invade after they blew up our towers? I mean seriosly if you where the president and terrorists from iraq blew up the twin towers kill thousands of innocent civilains, would you not invade them? You would just sit back and not start a war? Im very glad that you werent the president because if you where we would be dead. And im tired of all you stupid people! All you ever do is " Blame it on bush"! Bad economy? blame it on bush. war? Blame it on bush. And for you people that dont want us to go to war, what are you thinking? This isnt Hello kitty town! This is the real world! Theres war and terrorists and killing! And if you cant understand that then get your head out of your ass! Every time there is a war there are the people like you that protest and hate the president the whole time. You dont understand what has to be done. so whoever made this "its americas fault" thread- Would you go to war if terrorist were attacking your country and maybe had nuclear weapons?

Proud member of MPGH since 2009

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Drew For This Useful Post:

beta_guy (10-12-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    it isnt our fault
    its the terrorists fault for destroyin the twin towers

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical

Cool Noob VIP....

Quote Originally Posted by Zeinland View Post
    So it was our Fault that Iraq invaded Iran?, It was our fault that Iraq invaded Kuwait?, It was our fault that Iran suffered a religious coup?Not really... But you were draining oil and resources away from them and Iran was waging economical warfare.

You do realize that the Taliban was on its way to control the nation right?, A terrorist organization controlling a nation is simply UNACCEPTABLE.Last time I checked Saddam wasn't part of the Taliban, he was an idiot, yes, but not Taliban...

Last time I also checked, the USA didn't invade Afghanistan it was the United Nations.
    "The 2003 invasion of Iraq, from March 20 to May 1, 2003, was led by the United States, backed by British forces and smaller contingents from Australia, Spain, Poland and Denmark"
    -Wikipedia

Might want to check again buddy....

So next time you wanna blame the US, you better suck your history teachers cock and beg him to give you an A+.nty.... I get A+'s anyway.. I'm an Arts major...
    Next time don't flame for any reason... show us the facts...
    Most of the people just seem to get their information out of the air...
    US this.... Islam that....
    But you don't even have solid proof yet the the man behind 9/11 was a Muslim...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast