Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Thanks
    Ehh why do you call muslims terrorist? Because they attack the WTC? HEY DUDE WHAT IF THE CHRISTIANS ATTACK A BUILDING IN MOROCCO? NO THEN WE DONT CALL CHRISTIANTS TERRORIST SO STFU

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    the un is lying there all a bunch of jews!

Subscribe + Rate!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeinland View Post
    Are you really sure?, The UN stated that about 11.2 % of the Muslim population is in fact Terrorist Supporters.

So I suggest you shove your head in your ugly asshole, you motherfucker. Cock sucker.
    Dude that't not true and the UN would never say that. About 1 billion people in the world are muslims and if you were right, that would mean that there were 112 million radicals out there and if that was true, we would be dead. There are more radical christians than there are muslims. Religion sucks, adopt athiesm.
    Sexy sig ujelly?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sharpe For This Useful Post:

Paroxysm (05-24-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by _(0_o)_ View Post
    Dude that't not true and the UN would never say that. About 1 billion people in the world are muslims and if you were right, that would mean that there were 112 million radicals out there and if that was true, we would be dead. There are more radical christians than there are muslims. Religion sucks, adopt athiesm.
    atheism ftw. You sir get +1 internets.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Dex+ View Post
    Ehh why do you call muslims terrorist? Because they attack the WTC? HEY DUDE WHAT IF THE CHRISTIANS ATTACK A BUILDING IN MOROCCO? NO THEN WE DONT CALL CHRISTIANTS TERRORIST SO STFU
    ┌─┐
    ┴─┴
    ಠ_ರೃ you sire are a failboat

all your shitty religions/views suck ass. my religion pwns you all because of one quote

"If you take the Christian Bible or Quran and put it out in the wind and the rain, soon the paper on which the words are printed will disintegrate and the words will be gone. Our bible IS the wind and the rain."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    well chistians dont go blowing up buildings...neither do jews, or any other religion, cept for radical islam...I do admit though that jojovas witness, or however you spell it are christians version of radical...and yes, look at the kkk, they were technically going with Christian views, etc. but they took it and made it their own, so all religion has it's faults, but it's not the religion, it's the psychos that take a religion and make it into something completely different than intended...muslims aren't bad people, in fact, most are peaceful, they have their radicals, but so does everyone else, just like paroxysm, he's what you call, a radical athiest...lol
    ..: Newest :..

[IMG]https://i560.photobucke*****m/albums/ss44/Nookuios/Star-lightsig.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMiclan View Post
    well chistians dont go blowing up buildings...neither do jews, or any other religion, cept for radical islam...I do admit though that jojovas witness, or however you spell it are christians version of radical...and yes, look at the kkk, they were technically going with Christian views, etc. but they took it and made it their own, so all religion has it's faults, but it's not the religion, it's the psychos that take a religion and make it into something completely different than intended...muslims aren't bad people, in fact, most are peaceful, they have their radicals, but so does everyone else, just like paroxysm, he's what you call, a radical athiest...lol
    Sure, I'm a radical atheist. I crash planes into buildings in the name of the All-Knowing Scientific Method. I suicide-bomb cafes in the name of intellectual honesty and I chop off peoples heads for their irrational ways.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    Real muslims follow the quran which strongly promotes peace,...

Thanks
    I don't think americans are all that stupid, they are just really ignorant, kinda like the nazis, Hell they gotta be pretty smart to make all they're people believe 9/11 wasn't set up in anyway.

Panama City, Panama City Beach, Ft. Walton Beach
    Thanks
    ok

1. Assuming all muslims are terrorists is not racism, its profiling

2. Not all muslims are terrorists, but most of them are....and all it takes is most of them...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Really?

Quote Originally Posted by Zeinland View Post
    Are you really sure?, The UN stated that about 11.2 % of the Muslim population is in fact Terrorist Supporters.

So I suggest you shove your head in your ugly asshole, you motherfucker. Cock sucker.
    This is true but look carefully is that really allot of people? About 90% of muslims are peacefull. it really surprises me that you define The whole group based on 11% of the group.....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow2012 View Post
    This is true but look carefully is that really allot of people? About 90% of muslims are peacefull. it really surprises me that you define The whole group based on 11% of the group.....
    It really surprises me that you define the whole group based on 89% of the group... Whenever people make threads about the latest suicide bombing or the latest school full of girls that was burned down while they were inside, you quickly jump in to defend Islam, never have I seen a Muslim start a thread about how they are disgusted by the radical islamists, muslims never want to bring up the ugly truth, that their religion has justified the killing of millions. With a population as large as the Islamic one, 11% is "really allot of people", if you were in a room with 100 people and 11 of them either were or supported suicide bombers, you'd be fucking worried.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Half of this thread is spam, flames, and funny sights.

Anyways, all area have terrorist group. Here in Israel, we have Hamas, PLO, Black September, Hezbollah.

Meh.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345