Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy

CS:S Hide and Seek Player Color

Hey, could someone make me a HnS player color, so when a player is disguised as an object, say a box, the box is colored. I tried using a regular player colorer but that didn't work. Thanks for any help.

Thanks
    The problem is, different HnS mods use differen models, as well the servers are usually set to have consistency checks on. The textures are verified through the server and if they are off either they are updated or you will be kicked. What I do, is I memorize the maps being played, and the I look everywhere where there is excess debris for people who are hiding.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    The problem is, different HnS mods use differen models, as well the servers are usually set to have consistency checks on. The textures are verified through the server and if they are off either they are updated or you will be kicked. What I do, is I memorize the maps being played, and the I look everywhere where there is excess debris for people who are hiding.
    I see, but this isn't a pure HnS server, its a Minigame server and theres a map with HnS, I don't think there will be a check and I'd still like to try it.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by OxGeRo View Post
    I see, but this isn't a pure HnS server, its a Minigame server and theres a map with HnS, I don't think there will be a check and I'd still like to try it.
    Then go to your materials/models/ folder and look for either the HnS folder or Minigames folder and edit the VTF's for each model in there, those are the ones you want to go for a lot of HnS mods also take the models directly from the .GCF though, I'd that's the case your out of luck

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

OxGeRo (07-20-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy

Then go to your materials/models/ folder and look for either the HnS folder or Minigames folder and edit the VTF's for each model in there, those are the ones you want to go for a lot of HnS mods also take the models directly from the .GCF though, I'd that's the case your out of luck
    Yeah I'm working at it now, the thing is it isn't an actual MOD, everything is done on the map itself so I'm taking a look at that
    Also, do you think you could link me to an sv_cheats bypass, I looked around and couldn't find one with proper instructions, supposedly "r_colorstaticprops 1" would do what I'm looking for.
    Last edited by OxGeRo; 07-20-2012 at 03:33 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by OxGeRo View Post
    Yeah I'm working at it now, the thing is it isn't an actual MOD, everything is done on the map itself so I'm taking a look at that
    Also, do you think you could link me to an sv_cheats bypass, I looked around and couldn't find one with proper instructions, supposedly "r_colorstaticprops 1" would do what I'm looking for.
    I don't know any good bypass's that aren't VAC detected

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy

I don't know any good bypass's that aren't VAC detected
    Meh... .