Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Thanks

Never pick up a hitch hiker

Hey guys,

Ok so listen up, recently I got my drivers license (passed with a 92 ) so I went over to my best friends house and offered to go to the forest and smoke. He agreed so we drove to the forest and had a blast their (obviously high) so on our way back we saw a person on the side of the road with her thumb up. Normally I would not have picked up a hitch hiker but she was out in the middle of nowhere with VERY little traffic (I don't even remember passing any cars on the way to the forest or the way back before we saw her) and it was also pouring rain so I was like hell we got room for her. So I stopped and let her in, I asked where she was going and she took 10 seconds to say "my name is Lisa, you can call me Alexis". And I obviously already knew the direction she was going so I took off and my best friend started asking her questions like where she was from and where she was going etc. She just gave short answers like she was from this native town called tahola which is the opposite direction from where we were headed and she said she was just going wherever. Now I haven't mentioned this yet but there was obviously something wrong with her, my friends thought she was drunk but I thought she was just crazy. After my best buddeh earl got done telling her we don't do any drugs or alcohol she said "got any chronic?" and at that we just laughed are fucking asses off but we said we didn't. Then Earl ended up inviting her over to his place where we were all chilling before we left to the forest and she agreed. On the way there we she told us to crank up the volume for the music and that made us believe she was pretty chill. So we got to Earls and smoked her out, and after like 10 minutes of her being there she pissed her pants and said beer was spilled on her when we all knew the only alcohol was with earl and his dad who were nowhere near her. So earl told me to go drop her off so I took her out to the car and then I forgot a towel for her to sit on so i ran upstairs to get one. When I got back she had her sweatshirt on the seat to sit on I told her I got a towel to sit on so I went next to her to put her sweatshirt in the back and set the towel down on the seat. When I stood up again she dropped her pants and started peeing right fucking next to me and I freaked out and ran to the other side of the car while she laughed like it was nothing. So she told me earlier that she wanted me to drop her off at the shell (gas station) so we took off in that direction and about a mile into driving she said "where are you going?" And I told her where and she said "honey I live the other way" I told her tahola is so far away for me to drive. She said that she would be stranded if dropped off on the shell and shit so i felt bad about leaving her their so I told her I would drive her home. So I turned around and started blasting the music and when I did she started doing this crazy ass dance that made her look possessed and I was freaked the fuck out by it. We were going around a corner and she grabbed my right arm as she was doing that possessed dance thing and I was like I need this arm to drive and she was saying something like the music is good or some shit after like 10 seconds of holding my arm she let go. After like an hour of driving (her doing the possessed dance the whole time) we passed a cop and I didn't know the speed limit so I just went 35 he followed me for about half a mile then turned his lights on to pull me over. I was pretty damn freaked out because I had my weed on me and a crazy lady in the car, she told me to give her the weed (she was a nice lady just really really crazy). When I gave it to her she reached down and it looked like she put it in her shoe. The cop told me my tabs were expired and my back lights didn't work, and the speed limit was 50. And on his last visit to my vehicle right before he let me go this lady started cussing out loud, not at the cop directly but she was just saying it in a pretty loud voice "fucking stupid cunt" "fucking douchebag cop bitch" and stuff like that with him standing right there. Somehow he didn't notice her cussing and let me go. After that I finally got her home and took off back to Earls. On the way back I remembered I gave her the weed and she put it in her shoe, I wasn't gonna go back for it but my friend made me turn around for it so I did. As I was driving back I realized I never actually saw where she put it and might not have put it in her shoe so i looked over and she had it right next to where her feat were out in the open for anyone to see or smell. Then I drove back to earls and told him about the crazy ass drive.
    Inb4 tl;dr and coolstorybro
    Last edited by Hyak; 07-22-2012 at 09:08 PM.

Thanks
    oh course, havn't you seen the hitcher?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Poison View Post
    oh course, havn't you seen the hitcher?
    Nope, but I now want too, love scary movies

Thanks
    I read the entire thing, might as well post. All I have to say is: Holy shit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Sounds fun. I read the whole thing

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    It could've been worse. Such as, she could've murdered you.

Thanks
    Read the whole thing, not interesting, not even worth sharing, just keep this bullshit to yourself just a waste of time.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post
    It could've been worse. Such as, she could've murdered you.
    Oh I know that's what we were scared of x.x
    Quote Originally Posted by Fa1L View Post
    Read the whole thing, not interesting, not even worth sharing, just keep this bullshit to yourself just a waste of time.
    read your whole post, not interesting, not even worth sharing; just keep this bullshit to yourself just a waste of time.

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hyak For This Useful Post:

Amkay (07-23-2012),Blitz (07-23-2012),Lehsyrus (07-23-2012),okled (07-24-2012),Physcadelic (07-23-2012),RoLe (07-23-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Read the whole thing, not interesting, not even worth to be read, just keep ya useless comments to ya self. Just a waste of our time.

---------- Post added at 10:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Hyak View Post

Oh I know that's what we were scared of x.x

read your whole post, not interesting, not even worth sharing; just keep this bullshit to yourself just a waste of time.
    lol! I said the same thing

Thanks
    That's not really necessary...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    he must have no life if he sat down. on a hacking site. were 15 people will read this. to make up a story that sounded pretty believable.

suuurre
    Still love you Giggletron

Thanks

@Hyak So...you didn't fuck her?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

lol. im confused.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ilikesmeagol View Post
    wtf? thats crazy :/ and now she knows ur place ... be aware... :P
    she doesn't know where I just told her i live in the town part of the city I live in when I actually live 6 miles from the city part of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

NO
    DEFINETLY NOT

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    I actually enjoyed reading that
    Rep. Power: 126

Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Bernard For This Useful Post:

Hyak (07-23-2012)