Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Buying, Selling, or Trading Account Guide *For all Choob MPGHians*

Hello, I am freeasabird, and this is my guide to buying

** Important thing to keep in mind: This is from my own opinion, not everyone will agree. Make your suggestions and I will update this**

The Beginning:
    When I was a young Choob starting off in MPGH. I thought pixilated weapons in a game that didn't have any positive effect on my life but was still awesome was worth a lot of money. I saw that you could price check your account. I recently won a Berreta AR-70 and got a M4- Custom from the coupons. I posted it up thinking it would be worth about 20-30 dollars. It was worthless... I had several GP guns that I worked hard to get, but they were also useless. That was a shot to me, but I also discovered I could buy any guns I wanted to! I then made a mistake that got me to spend $20 dollars on a M4 Patriot account. I want you guys to not make that mistake

What to look for when You are buying or selling an account:

GUNS: When buying an account there are 4 types of guns, GP, ZP, BP, and Coupon Guns.

Use this page to identify the guns:

*These are ranked by order or worth from LEAST to GREATEST*

GP- These guns are guns won from the GP black market crates like the AK Camo and Desert eagle Camo, or they can be guns bought from the Item Store like the M4A1 and the AK-47. These guns do not have much worth in the overall price of the gun for they are easy to get. You might like to use them and might pay a little extra for one, but it is not wise to jack up the price because people don't share their opinions. Some just completely disregard ALL gp guns when buying an account and just look for the important stuff

BP- These are guns like the M16A2, M4A1-Silver and Ak-47 Silver- These might be GREAT guns, but they are worth a little bit in An account's price for they are EASY TO GET. You might like to use them and might pay a little extra for one, but it is not wise to jack up the price because people don't share their opinions.

Average price for a silver set: 5 dollars

Coupon Guns- These can be the SL8, AK Gold, Desert Eagle Gold, and so on. These guns are also easy to get because a few spins in the black market, and you have yourself a gun. Dont get me wrong, the golden guns are all REALLY good and I enjoy using them, but in the end they have SOME worth of the account. I expect that all the golden guns set is worth 10-25 Dollars depending on the buyer and seller. There are some coupon guns that still hold value due to the fact that they were taken off, For example, The permanent Combat Axe or the permanent AWM Camo.

-Average price per Coupon Gun:
    3-5 dollars depending on the gun
    15 dollars for a GOLD SET

ZP guns: there are two types of ZP guns, Seasonal and Common

Seasonal- These are guns that are not on the black market, but at some point they were. Guns like Dual D.E-Pink, Dual Uzi Pink, Dual Uzi Pink, Legendary Dragon Axe, M14EBR-Xmas, M4A1-X Halloween, Mauser M1896 - Royal Dragon are all Seasonal guns and are no longer available. Guns like these are worth more when buying an account. When you first look at an account, you should always start by looking for all of the Seasonal Guns. These can usually be identified with a color or name of the season or a dragon name (Legendary Dragon, Royal Dragon). If you cannot identify which guns are seasonal, you should always ask for help. DO NOT BELIEVE WHAT THE BUYER/SELLER TELLS YOU, HE WANTS A PROFIT FOR HIMELF, SEEK HELP FROM A THIRD PARTY.

Average price per seasonal- $10

Common ZP guns- These are the guns like the AWM Red Dragon, or the Kriss super V. These are basically all the guns that you can still find on the ZP Market (Excluding the ones from the current season). These guns are worth something but not as much as the Seasonal. These guns are usually priced by favor and which one is more appealing to you. I advise you to keep a current price for the ZP guns. They usually range from 2-7 dollars. I advise you to put the price of Common ZP gun at 5 Dollars.

Average price per Common gun- $10

Now we move onto the 2nd part you look for when buying a gun. I grouped these all together but will talk about them separately. Honorable Ribbon, Ribbons in general (20, 40) and Rank.

Honorable Ribbon- This proves that you are a honorable soldier. Today's society of Hackers has made the honorable ribbon go up in price, since everyone would hack in their life, and a lot will get caught, the honorable ribbon has become a important ting because Clans and Random Crossfire Events look for these kind of things. A clan will usually question you on why you dont have a Honorable Ribbon and some might refuse you on the spot. This has made the Honorable ribbon worth as much as a ZP gun as its price range is from 5-10 Dollars.

Price Depends on the worth of the account, if the account is a high rank with a lot of guns, the honorable is worth more.
    Average price for an Honorable Ribbon- $10

Ribbons(20, 40)- The moment you have 20 ribbons you get the sprayer of the M4's, the M4A1 Custom Crystal. This gun is pretty good by itself, but is common because it doesn't take much to achieve. The price would be 3-7 dollars. Most likely 3.

And finally Rank- Rank is considered to not be worth much because of the faming. Unless your account is higher than a 1st LT then do not bother about the rank.

WARNING TO CHOOBS ABOUT A SCAM
    I have known this one "respected" member named inquisition. When he finally got caught after scamming some poor unfortunate soul, I got on MSN with him one last time and this is what he told me:
    "I scammed people like 50% of the time. "
    He would tell the people to give their MSN and he would add them. He would then add them, but not with his trading email, with some random one he created. He would then scam the poor unfortunate souls and then he wouldn't get banned because the people couldn't prove they were him. I have seen many MPGHians do this. THE BEST WAY TO COUNTER THIS IS TO ASK THEM TO SEND YOU A CONFERMATION PRIVATE MESSAGE TO PROVE TO YOU THAT THEY ARE THE PERSON.

Flagging
    Flagging is a skill that makes recovery on the account impossible, but you can still change the Password. I will make a guild on how to flag an account if you guys would want!

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to freeasabird For This Useful Post:

*KFC* (06-15-2013),mitko16 (06-09-2013),prohacker35 (08-06-2013),Raptor (06-14-2013),Scr3w~ (06-23-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by freeasabird View Post
    WARNING TO CHOOBS ABOUT A SCAM
    And go to the trader's profile,
    check his "Post areas"

A scammer who comes back with a fucking VPN will post his 80% of the posts in CF Selling/Trading section.

To the moderators, when u see such persons, pls IP check them.

I've traded with 5 scammers so far, in 4 of them they gone first, and 1 with OMM.
    The easiest way to encounter such guys = Use an OMM, the site works hard, OMM takes their own time to help u, so if u bitch after getting scammed, go fuck urself.

---------- Post added at 06:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by freeasabird View Post
    I have known this one "respected" member named inquisition.
    -Silverz. looked like a legit bitch, but he was peeking at threads, trusted member's VMs to collect the contact infos, create fake ids, impersonated me more than 4 times, scammed people....

Thanks to @Boss for the skype IP find,...
    Last edited by Raptor; 06-14-2013 at 08:09 PM.
    Haaai fraand
    Member Since 11.10.2011