Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Thanks
    Just a question, what kind of anti hack system does aeria has now, I don't know t because I'm n Germany. Using a from of a dll you can use th hack for 64 and 32 bit, maybe you need a bypass to do it

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by iDream4fun View Post
    Okay guys. Well, I can code in the main .net languages (C,C++,VB) and Delphi(reg, and XE). The CE source code is completely coded in Delphi

Aeria will only block Cheat engines code signature, like Nexon did for Combat arms. I can basicly cut and paste allot of Cheat engines coding into a new form. Only keeping the essentials of CE for AvA. The process injection is easy enough, the searching of values can be made automated with the click of a button on a sexy INGAME GUI, and the round skipping and such aswell ^^.

Now this can be completed and ready for testing within only a few weeks because it wont be coded from scratch ^^.

Id like some ideas and on how i am going to release it. I dont want newphag leechers taking this hack and calling us fucking noobs. (Yes, i said US because im not amazing with CE like @RedSpot and or ummm that zeta guy i think and others ^^)

So what im thinking about is a PM release. Only I and the contributing members to this project will have the fully compiled .exe and only they and I can send these out to only active and trustful members and/or people whom we think deserve it.

May the Discussion begin ^^
    Undetectable cheat engine is a good way to go about it.
    Sorry if this is advertising but here's the link: Link didnt work
    Just google:

How to make a UCE
    Last edited by StaticHS; 07-24-2012 at 02:21 AM. Reason: Link didnt work

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by 211070 View Post
    Was thinking about something like the pm sending system, if you have 20 posts you can send a pm.
    Why not make something that you need 100 posts to add that topic in forum or just to download that link, or just put a pass on the file...
    also I find this a real good Idea because the thrusted members of MPGH will never leech it, simply look how long the person is member, his number of posts, reputation and thanks...

---------- Post added at 04:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:24 AM ----------

@iDream4fun I will be able to help you this is why I sended u a pm, its the same as I sended to RedSpot, if you can use cheat engine, u will can use these software too...
    U said its the CE signature blocked from aeria right? then if we could use a other software as CE it would theoretic works? No?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by exerath View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 211070 View Post
    Was thinking about something like the pm sending system, if you have 20 posts you can send a pm.
    Why not make something that you need 100 posts to add that topic in forum or just to download that link, or just put a pass on the file...
    also I find this a real good Idea because the thrusted members of MPGH will never leech it, simply look how long the person is member, his number of posts, reputation and thanks...

---------- Post added at 04:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:24 AM ----------

@iDream4fun I will be able to help you this is why I sended u a pm, its the same as I sended to RedSpot, if you can use cheat engine, u will can use these software too...
    U said its the CE signature blocked from aeria right? then if we could use a other software as CE it would theoretic works? No?

instead if blocking CE they just made all their shit server sides. Any hex/engine tool is useless.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by [ A.Y.H ] View Post
    Just a question, what kind of anti hack system does aeria has now, I don't know t because I'm n Germany. Using a from of a dll you can use th hack for 64 and 32 bit, maybe you need a bypass to do it
    there using Gameguard still but i think there making a md5 system for it.

---------- Post added at 07:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:35 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ℒεℬøss View Post
    instead if blocking CE they just made all their shit server sides. Any hex/engine tool is useless.
    leboss is there a way to hide a program within a program like CE hidden in a macro because there not blocked and change the source code as in keep the important bits of CE ? its a noob question i know

Thanks
    I give this ideaa a million thumbs up..I would try to help but unfortunaltly i stopped with programming it gets harder and harder everytime.. i just want to say goodluck

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    We could ask the admins like dave liz disturbed to make a new section for only dual keybord members and above to enter

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Wait it blocks CE like Nexon? So if the anti cheat is like Nexon it should be easy to create a public aimbot hack. In the CA section there are tons of public aimbots that work.

---------- Post added at 04:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:14 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by S|W|P View Post
    We could ask the admins like dave liz disturbed to make a new section for only dual keybord members and above to enter
    Yea I agree! Doesnt CA have a section for people with only 1000+ or more?

MPGH Member Since: 2011
    AVA Minion Since: 7.14.2013 - 7.4.2014

⎳ℴ ⎷ ℯ
    進撃の巨人

私は武器販売業者と一緒に旅行した

犬の日が終わった

MPGH Relic, Full-time Lurker.

Join Anime Force, take over the world.

✘✘✘

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567