Thread: colour aimbot

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

Post colour aimbot

Im currently in the middle of programming a colour aim bot and got about 8 hours left (i think) untill its finished
    im debating whether to release it as a public hack or not what do you guys think its not going to be a head aim bot( can make it a head aim bot) as this is to obvious to people
    and its a console application so GG i think is getting a MD5 scanning system to scan the files of AvA which reports back any files that have been modified so there server auto bans you, so it Wont be detected hopefully let me know what you guys think if i should release or not

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    i think it will bug allot. And contribute to the forum make it public :P

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by ℒεℬøss View Post
    i think it will bug allot. And contribute to the forum make it public :P
    at the moment there are lots of bugs until i build it but .exe should be hard to detect?
    its using the RGB method of colours to lock on but i will test it first when i get the danm name of ava in window mode -_- ( i cant get it because servers down)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    lol. Well, i think color aimbots for ava are patched no matter the method. but u can still try.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    i know the chams are but i can try and will release public but im more concerned of leechers posting it else were unless i change the idea of RGB and try to make it in the style of unreal or w.e see what i can come up with noone will give me ideas on what to do

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    If it's going to find the color and click it, forget it for 32x bit users.
    Smoke crack. It's good for you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by gtothebo1 View Post
    this has not got prefire think of it as a aim assist you have to click but the bot aims for you simple and less detectable

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtjumpermike View Post
    Im currently in the middle of programming a colour aim bot and got about 8 hours left (i think) untill its finished
    im debating whether to release it as a public hack or not what do you guys think its not going to be a head aim bot( can make it a head aim bot) as this is to obvious to people
    and its a console application so GG i think is getting a MD5 scanning system to scan the files of AvA which reports back any files that have been modified so there server auto bans you, so it Wont be detected hopefully let me know what you guys think if i should release or not

color aimbot would work and are easy to make, the problem stay at where you will have to change the enemy color, also it cannot be like a ''CHAM'' because you will shot the wall most of time, also the FOV will be what you see only, it would be slow, it will have bug by moving on the plyaer color, you will get ban easy, because if they report you and it take a SS with the color, also if you do without changing color player, then you will have just too many bug because if the normal color of the player is the same as something in a wall then you will shot the wall, and also the team will be a problem, EU and NRF (you could make a detecter that detect if you are NRF or EU and shot the other side) also i just told you the basic thing you have to know if you make something like that, there MUCH more, ALOT of problem, this is why i don't go in this

---------- Post added at 08:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 PM ----------

also the color wouldn't be a problem for 32b only the shot (mouseclick) will be
    I Miss the old time

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by AVA PlaYe View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtjumpermike View Post
    this has not got prefire think of it as a aim assist you have to click but the bot aims for you simple and less detectable
    Maybe it's just me, but I can't get anything to make the mouse in AVA move, like a mouse recorder. But hey, more power to you, if you need any help, I'll be glad to, for anything, haha.
    Smoke crack. It's good for you.

Thanks
    Maybe it's just me, but I can't get anything to make the mouse in AVA move, like a mouse recorder. But hey, more power to you, if you need any help, I'll be glad to, for anything, haha.

no macro recorder or macro maker will not make your ingame mouse move, only script, hack ... will work, also with macro maker or macro recorder you cannot search fo color.
    I Miss the old time

Thanks
    Good luck....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by AVA PlaYe View Post
    color aimbot would work and are easy to make, the problem stay at where you will have to change the enemy color, also it cannot be like a ''CHAM'' because you will shot the wall most of time, also the FOV will be what you see only, it would be slow, it will have bug by moving on the plyaer color, you will get ban easy, because if they report you and it take a SS with the color, also if you do without changing color player, then you will have just too many bug because if the normal color of the player is the same as something in a wall then you will shot the wall, and also the team will be a problem, EU and NRF (you could make a detecter that detect if you are NRF or EU and shot the other side) also i just told you the basic thing you have to know if you make something like that, there MUCH more, ALOT of problem, this is why i don't go in this

---------- Post added at 08:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 PM ----------

well unless i learn about wireframe mode i can do it so if you get reported it looks normal the only ways i can think of are wireframe or rgb unless there are other ways?

Thanks
    You finished?Because i tried making aimbot it failed.:P i wanna see yours

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by GtxRive123 View Post
    You finished?Because i tried making aimbot it failed.:P i wanna see yours
    lol what did you code it in im coding mine in c++ and not finished yet just woke up :P gunna try get it finished today at some point got a computer to fix at some point aswell today so should hopefully upload tonight if not tomorrow

Thanks
    me 2 c++..isnt that the only or liike the best

---------- Post added at 05:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:23 AM ----------

Well i hope it works for you.. i wasted 3months of my life failing..i dont know how you do it goodluck

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast