Thread: Tobi is Obito

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    :/

Tobi being obito? Why not? The only person left in the story with a sharingan who hasn't become a zombie. Oh hell, he could be kakashi's father for all the fuck the plot is going.

-Makes obito look like a total dick though.

You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I still have a VERY hard time believing that Tobi is Obito. Just because he spoke like he knew Kakashi doesn't really mean much. He could be just be speaking like that because of when they met during the 5 Kage Summit arc, or he's just doing it to fuck with Kakashi. Plus, his teleport not working would only mean that Tobi has a better mastery of the Sharingan than Kakashi, and this is true.

I'll ask you this, how can Tobi be Obito, if when Minato fought Tobi during the Kyubi's/Tobi's attack, Obito was/would have been only 14? I'm pretty sure Tobi looked a lot older than 14 there.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    I still have a VERY hard time believing that Tobi is Obito. Just because he spoke like he knew Kakashi doesn't really mean much. He could be just be speaking like that because of when they met during the 5 Kage Summit arc, or he's just doing it to fuck with Kakashi. Plus, his teleport not working would only mean that Tobi has a better mastery of the Sharingan than Kakashi, and this is true.

I'll ask you this, how can Tobi be Obito, if when Minato fought Tobi during the Kyubi's/Tobi's attack, Obito was/would have been only 14? I'm pretty sure Tobi looked a lot older than 14 there.
    I'm thinking its involving a transplant of some sort in where they took Obito body/brain because he still had the blood trait to host a shangian eye. (I'm BS im totally butfucked in my mind). But why would the most colective bad guy all of a sudden freak out on Kikashi, they only had one talk.

It could also be that Tobi knew Kikashi father, maybe he was the one Kikashi father killed, or let be killed, i forget that back story.

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
    I'm thinking its involving a transplant of some sort in where they took Obito body/brain because he still had the blood trait to host a shangian eye. (I'm BS im totally butfucked in my mind). But why would the most colective bad guy all of a sudden freak out on Kikashi, they only had one talk.

It could also be that Tobi knew Kikashi father, maybe he was the one Kikashi father killed, or let be killed, i forget that back story.
    Kakashi's father killed himself from the shame of being outcasted by the village because he sacrificed the mission to save his friends.

I don't know, it might be Obito, but I really don't think it is. It would kind of ruin his character if it was, and also kind of be heartbreaking to see Kakashi after that.

If you want my opinion on who Tobi is (and I've been saying this for a while now) but, I think he's an experiment by Orochimaru gone wrong. Probably something along the lines of what he did with Harishama's cells to Yamato, but with Madara's cells instead. The experiment went wrong somewhere along the lines and the chakra created from it ended up somehow manifesting itself with the help of a white Zetsu clone. And that's who Tobi is IMO.

My first guess was Shisui, but that was a long time ago and doesn't make sense anymore. Either way, I just don't want it to be Obito. :S

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    Well how did Madara know about Tobi then. Madara had planed for the Rinnegan to revive him, that why he was mad when he had that it was basically the seconds technique that had brought him (we he obviously hated back in the day).

I think everyone can agree, somewhere along the line, Tobi has some mix of Zetsu or Zetsu cells in him, when he gets hit, he gets all gooey like Zetsu.

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Well how did Madara know about Tobi then. Madara had planed for the Rinnegan to revive him, that why he was mad when he had that it was basically the seconds technique that had brought him (we he obviously hated back in the day).

I think everyone can agree, somewhere along the line, Tobi has some mix of Zetsu or Zetsu cells in him, when he gets hit, he gets all gooey like Zetsu.
    What do you mean how did Madara know about Tobi? He didn't....

When he got revived he had no idea who had done it. Muu filled him in on all the details.

And yeah, Zetsu has something to do with it. :P

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    This is from the wiki

"Frustrated when a reincarnated Nagato is sealed by the recently freed Itachi Uchiha, Kabuto finds himself forced to use his trump card but it's only after Naruto Uzumaki takes out several more reincarnated shinobi, that he has Mū summon the reincarnated Madara to the field. Forcefully removing his coffin's lid before voicing his assumption that Nagato had finally used the Outer Path: Samsara of Heavenly Life Technique to bring him back from the dead, Mū corrects Madara, explaining that Summoning: Impure World Reincarnation had been used instead. Somewhat shocked by the manner of his revival, the two confront the Fourth Division. Upon noticing the forehead protectors of the allied army, Madara asks who is responsible for the Impure World Reincarnation. However, as Mū does not know, Kabuto takes full control and, speaking through him, identifies himself as Tobi's assistant before informing Madara that he had been restored to an extent beyond even his prime. Finding it rather dreary to be spoken to through a corpse, Madara questions Kabuto with what he knew of his prime but admitting his ignorance, Kabuto requests a demonstration."

I'm implying that he would hate having been brought by any technique that the Senju came up with. He assumed that it was Nagato using one of the Rinnegan techniques that brought him to life. How dafuq would he know about Nagato unless he planned something for the future.

Thanks
    This is Kishimoto. He'll come up with something new that we have no idea about.

There's a lot of opinions out there. I also believe Tobi = Obito
    [] [] [] [][]

Editor from 06•14•2011 • 2014
    Donator since 09•16•2011
    Minion from 10•10•2011 • 01•06•2011
    Minion+ from 01•06•2012 • 08•08•2012
    Moderator from 08•08•2012 • 10•06•2012
    Global Moderator from 10•06•2012 • 12•05•2017
    Staff Administrator from 12•05•2017 • 05•01•2019
    Trusted Member since 07•13•2019
    Global Moderator since 09•11•2020

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    This is from the wiki

"Frustrated when a reincarnated Nagato is sealed by the recently freed Itachi Uchiha, Kabuto finds himself forced to use his trump card but it's only after Naruto Uzumaki takes out several more reincarnated shinobi, that he has Mū summon the reincarnated Madara to the field. Forcefully removing his coffin's lid before voicing his assumption that Nagato had finally used the Outer Path: Samsara of Heavenly Life Technique to bring him back from the dead, Mū corrects Madara, explaining that Summoning: Impure World Reincarnation had been used instead. Somewhat shocked by the manner of his revival, the two confront the Fourth Division. Upon noticing the forehead protectors of the allied army, Madara asks who is responsible for the Impure World Reincarnation. However, as Mū does not know, Kabuto takes full control and, speaking through him, identifies himself as Tobi's assistant before informing Madara that he had been restored to an extent beyond even his prime. Finding it rather dreary to be spoken to through a corpse, Madara questions Kabuto with what he knew of his prime but admitting his ignorance, Kabuto requests a demonstration."

I'm implying that he would hate having been brought by any technique that the Senju came up with. He assumed that it was Nagato using one of the Rinnegan techniques that brought him to life. How dafuq would he know about Nagato unless he planned something for the future.
    Hmm, that probably has something to do with how Tobi gave Nagato the rinnegan. That still doesn't mean that Tobi has to be Obito. :S

But that is very interesting.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    Oh yeah, That wouldn't equal Tobi and Obito, im just throwing out what i know and is thinking.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Pretty sure this theory is pretty old.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Pretty sure Tobi is midara.

Now that would be awesome.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Pretty sure Tobi is midara.

Now that would be awesome.
    No...
    Tobi can't be Madara, since Madara was resurrected while Tobi is alive too.
    2 same ninja can't exist unless one is a clone or fake imposter or some other sht.
    Naruto 4 Ever
    [IMG]https://i1204.photobucke*****m/albums/bb412noobs12345/Naruto-Shippuden-Episode-80-English-Dubbed.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]https://i1204.photobucke*****m/albums/bb412noobs12345/narutoroadtoninjarender.png[/IMG]

[IMG]https://i1204.photobucke*****m/albums/bb412noobs12345/everyone.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by YouGotOwned99 View Post
    No...
    Tobi can't be Madara, since Madara was resurrected while Tobi is alive too.
    2 same ninja can't exist unless one is a clone or fake imposter or some other sht.
    Zetsu clone, there done.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    Obito can't be Tobi because Tobi has shown his face to Kisame, and Kisame recognized him. Obito was pretty much unknown for the most part, so Kisame if Kisame knew who Obito was, he would've known who Kakashi was. But when Kisame and Itachi first arrive in Konoha, that was his first meeting with Kakashi, meaning they never had a past together. So Tobi would have to be from at least a generation before Kakashi's.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Synchromanica For This Useful Post:

scotbud123 (07-29-2012)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast