Thread: Tobi is Obito

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Zetsu clone, there done.
    Well, that wouldn't make him Madara. :S

The real Madara is still Madara. Although, if you mean something along the lines of my theory. As in, chakra\cells of Madara from some sort of experiment manifesting themselves with a white Zetsu clone, then yeah. But that's still not original Madara, just a clone.

---------- Post added at 12:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi View Post
    Obito can't be Tobi because Tobi has shown his face to Kisame, and Kisame recognized him. Obito was pretty much unknown for the most part, so Kisame if Kisame knew who Obito was, he would've known who Kakashi was. But when Kisame and Itachi first arrive in Konoha, that was his first meeting with Kakashi, meaning they never had a past together. So Tobi would have to be from at least a generation before Kakashi's.
    ^This. One of the main reasons Tobi can't be Obito. Obito was 14 when Tobi attacked the village 16 years ago. (Or would have been, not sure if the stuff with Kakashi had happened at that point, don't think they had but oh well.) Sorry but, that Tobi that fought with Minato did NOT look like a 14 year old. :S

Comendo Peru Pato Frango Burguer e Bebendo Whisky
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Tobi is not Obito because he had already used the other sharingan to fight Konan and after that got the rinnegan

3. The Following User Says Thank You to FR1GHT For This Useful Post:

scotbud123 (07-30-2012)

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by 50-CeNt- View Post
    Tobi is not Obito because he had already used the other sharingan to fight Konan and after that got the rinnegan
    That's also true. Although I guess he could have transplanted that eye, but still.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    So I had just reread the latest chapters of Naruto, and I read this part: Naruto 594 - Read Naruto Chapter 594 Online - Page 14
    After reading it now I finally realized some more things about Tobi. He was speaking to Kakashi when he told him "You always open your mouth so easily, it's no wonder you've lived a life of regret." But after that, Gai asked who he was, and Tobi replied "You don't remember faces anyways, so what is the point in telling you." Before this, I had thought that Tobi was only talking to Kakashi, but he wasn't, he was talking to both of them very familiarly.

I also noticed that before that, when Itachi visited Tobi to aid him with the destruction of of the Uchiha clan, his hair was very much like Tobirama(the second hokage) back when he was alive. One of the things Tobirama was famous for was the creation of ANBU, the same kind of mask that Tobi wore when he was found. This means that Tobi must be someone alive during that time. Of course I'm going to point to Uchiha Kagami, the only Uchiha mentioned that doesn't have a certain death behind his story. Uchiha Kagami was a part of Tobirama's squad, which, being on this team would mean he must have been very strong, to have been on the same team as the Third Hokage, Danzou, and Torifu Akimichi, who are all survivors of the first ninja war. The reason he would want revenge on Konoha will probably be explained later on if I'm right, but I'm sure it would have something to do with the death of Tobirama himself, which could be the key to unlocking his Mangekyo sharingan and using it to escape the battlefield. People would pronounce him dead and his existence would be forgotten. If he was a student of Tobirama, he probably really admired him and would even change his name to Tobi as a memento of the second. But this is all just speculation, we'll all have to wait until Kishimoto tells us who Tobi really is. :P

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi View Post
    So I had just reread the latest chapters of Naruto, and I read this part: Naruto 594 - Read Naruto Chapter 594 Online - Page 14
    After reading it now I finally realized some more things about Tobi. He was speaking to Kakashi when he told him "You always open your mouth so easily, it's no wonder you've lived a life of regret." But after that, Gai asked who he was, and Tobi replied "You don't remember faces anyways, so what is the point in telling you." Before this, I had thought that Tobi was only talking to Kakashi, but he wasn't, he was talking to both of them very familiarly.

I also noticed that before that, when Itachi visited Tobi to aid him with the destruction of of the Uchiha clan, his hair was very much like Tobirama(the second hokage) back when he was alive. One of the things Tobirama was famous for was the creation of ANBU, the same kind of mask that Tobi wore when he was found. This means that Tobi must be someone alive during that time. Of course I'm going to point to Uchiha Kagami, the only Uchiha mentioned that doesn't have a certain death behind his story. Uchiha Kagami was a part of Tobirama's squad, which, being on this team would mean he must have been very strong, to have been on the same team as the Third Hokage, Danzou, and Torifu Akimichi, who are all survivors of the first ninja war. The reason he would want revenge on Konoha will probably be explained later on if I'm right, but I'm sure it would have something to do with the death of Tobirama himself, which could be the key to unlocking his Mangekyo sharingan and using it to escape the battlefield. People would pronounce him dead and his existence would be forgotten. If he was a student of Tobirama, he probably really admired him and would even change his name to Tobi as a memento of the second. But this is all just speculation, we'll all have to wait until Kishimoto tells us who Tobi really is. :P
    Hmm, all of that makes sense except for the Mangekyo thing. Tobi never had Mangekyo, there's no real way he would have LOST it, I mean Izanami and Izanagi do destroy the eyes but if he had Mangekyo once I'm sure he would have it again even if he did do a transplant on his eyes.

Other than that though, that seems very interesting. I still don't know how Kakashi and Guy would know him then, but, still interesting.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    Hmm, all of that makes sense except for the Mangekyo thing. Tobi never had Mangekyo, there's no real way he would have LOST it, I mean Izanami and Izanagi do destroy the eyes but if he had Mangekyo once I'm sure he would have it again even if he did do a transplant on his eyes.

Other than that though, that seems very interesting. I still don't know how Kakashi and Guy would know him then, but, still interesting.
    :O That's what I forgot to add in. Something very peculiar about Naruto is the teams. Like Naruto>Kakashi>Minato>Jiraiya>Hiruzen. If you search up all of their teams, you will find that in each one, there is someone with some sort of relation to either Senju or Uchiha. I belive there must be a reason for this, even if I don't know, and I think it has something to do where the first Senju/Uchiha team was made, which had Tobirama and Kagami in it. I've also been thinking about their names, like Tobirama's is Between the doors of Senju, and Kagami is Mirror, so when you place a mirror between doors it'll be like a separation of yourself, explaining Tobi's regenerative ability.

Darkness cannot be defeated. It can only be hidden in the form of hatred
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    I haven't heard a single bit here saying that Tobi is Madara.

And TOBI can be Madara.

At first when Tobi was approached by Itachi, he had long like Madara hair. There might be a possibility that Tobi is Madara.
    Also on the Naruto wiki, under Tobi is - Madara Uchiha (うちはマダラ, Uchiha Madara) and
    Second Six Paths (二人目の六道, Futarime no Rikudō)

THAT might be true, since he had the eternal mangekyou Sharingan and he got the rinnegan from Nagato, he must be that powerful. There is no other person that I know who would be powerful enough to have the Eternal Mangekyou and the Rinnegan except from Madara. Madara in the manga (SPOILER) was shown that he had achieved a perfect Susanoo, and as we all know that is the most powerful defense in the anime itself as told. Also on the appearance he has that shield on the back JUST like Madara. So my guess is that Tobi is Madara because he is the most POWERFUL person in Naruto. (Discounting Itachi because he's dead). Madara knew how to use space time ninjutsu I believe, and so does Tobi.

The only Way that Tobi could be Obito is that he had one eye left. AND that I think is false because of what Scot has said, he must have looked younger if he was Obito fighting against Minato. Madara COULD have found Obito after the rock had crushed him.

But there is no 100% evidence of who he is, on the wiki it says he's Madara but not everyone can believe that.
    [IMG]https://i1179.photobucke*****m/albums/x386/gaara4life12/asdasd.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by fingernig View Post
    I haven't heard a single bit here saying that Tobi is Madara.

And TOBI can be Madara.

At first when Tobi was approached by Itachi, he had long like Madara hair. There might be a possibility that Tobi is Madara.
    Also on the Naruto wiki, under Tobi is - Madara Uchiha (うちはマダラ, Uchiha Madara) and
    Second Six Paths (二人目の六道, Futarime no Rikudō)

THAT might be true, since he had the eternal mangekyou Sharingan and he got the rinnegan from Nagato, he must be that powerful. There is no other person that I know who would be powerful enough to have the Eternal Mangekyou and the Rinnegan except from Madara. Madara in the manga (SPOILER) was shown that he had achieved a perfect Susanoo, and as we all know that is the most powerful defense in the anime itself as told. Also on the appearance he has that shield on the back JUST like Madara. So my guess is that Tobi is Madara because he is the most POWERFUL person in Naruto. (Discounting Itachi because he's dead). Madara knew how to use space time ninjutsu I believe, and so does Tobi.

The only Way that Tobi could be Obito is that he had one eye left. AND that I think is false because of what Scot has said, he must have looked younger if he was Obito fighting against Minato. Madara COULD have found Obito after the rock had crushed him.

But there is no 100% evidence of who he is, on the wiki it says he's Madara but not everyone can believe that.
    1. Tobi can't be Madara Because "Impure Resurrection" Requires the person being resurrected to be dead.
    2. I'm discounting your hair idea, but I think you should use stronger evidence and hair as the reinforcement.
    3. Izuna (Madara brohter) would be strong enough to host Rinnegan.

Darkness cannot be defeated. It can only be hidden in the form of hatred
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
    1. Tobi can't be Madara Because "Impure Resurrection" Requires the person being resurrected to be dead.
    2. I'm discounting your hair idea, but I think you should use stronger evidence and hair as the reinforcement.
    3. Izuna (Madara brohter) would be strong enough to host Rinnegan.
    Another candidate could be Izuna but he's dead? His eyes got taken out, so there isn't a big of a chance for him to be Tobi.

Madara lost alot of his powers during the fight against Hashirama. He's a totally different person to Madara now and name has been changed to Tobi. That may let Madara be resurrected.

Madara himself, gained the rinnegan before he died as you probably know. And the Rinnegan has loads of different powers. So Tobi having Rinnegan isn't much of a coincidence. Madara had the same goal as Tobi. Probably even the same plan. Madara persuaded Yahiko to form the Akatsuki. And the Akatsuki are trying to catch all the tailed beats using the Demonic statue. Tobi after gaining the rinnegan plans to use the Demonic statue as it's needed to make the ten tails. I personally think Tobi is Madara but we just gotta wait until Naruto breaks that mask in da manga.
    [IMG]https://i1179.photobucke*****m/albums/x386/gaara4life12/asdasd.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    It could be obito because during that fight with danzo's men Fu or torune (i forgot which one i) , cut off tobi's hand and white shit like the one of zetus came out.

main point => it could be obito with zetsus body as his crushed side.

---------- Post added at 03:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:16 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by fingernig View Post
    Another candidate could be Izuna but he's dead? His eyes got taken out, so there isn't a big of a chance for him to be Tobi.

Madara lost alot of his powers during the fight against Hashirama. He's a totally different person to Madara now and name has been changed to Tobi. That may let Madara be resurrected.

Madara himself, gained the rinnegan before he died as you probably know. And the Rinnegan has loads of different powers. So Tobi having Rinnegan isn't much of a coincidence. Madara had the same goal as Tobi. Probably even the same plan. Madara persuaded Yahiko to form the Akatsuki. And the Akatsuki are trying to catch all the tailed beats using the Demonic statue. Tobi after gaining the rinnegan plans to use the Demonic statue as it's needed to make the ten tails. I personally think Tobi is Madara but we just gotta wait until Naruto breaks that mask in da manga.
    another point is that tobi must be old
    PROOF:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123