Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

Cool le bot updates 3.7

I can confirm this is 100% safe, HOWEVER use at your own risk!

Current features(press F2 to show):
    Lag Killer;
    Bot Manger(press F3 to open);
    Auto use boosts(XP, CP, Gold and Rep);
    Trade Voucher for Diamond.
    ‘Rest if HP is less than’ button;
    Get boosts(XP, CP, REP and GOLD);
    Load Quest;
    Load Shop;
    Minimize to tray;

Botting features:
    Code:
    1vs1 Trophies;
    Alchemy Rep;
    Ancient Vitae;
    Arcangrove Rep;
    Alchemy reagents;
    Banished XP & Gold;
    Combat Trophies;
    Chronospan Rep;
    Dinocaves XP
    Dark Crystal Shards Bot(I recommend you bot on a full server like Twilly or Cysero, otherwise killing Vath will be tough!);
    Doomwood rep;
    Dwakel Gold;
    Dwarfhold rep;
    Escherion Helm bot[member & non-member];
    Etherstorm Airstorm rep;
    Etherstorm war rep;
    Evil War(nulgath & Dage, member & non-mem)[Sord pickup added];
    Fishing XP Bot(READ THE INFO BELOW);
    Good & Evil + Tainted gem(requires rank 4 in both);
    Horc rep;
    Legion Insanely Insane bot;
    Legion tokens(Soul Collector and non Soul Collector)(Screen Hopping added);
    Lycan rep;
    Mana Golem bot;
    Mythsong rep;
    Spirit Orbs Bot;
    Swag Tokens (Auto conversion to A added!)[member only];
    Sandsea rep;
    Skyguard Rep[member only];
    Tainted Gems;
    Totems of Nulgath bot[Member & non-Member];
    Troll Rep;
    Troll + Horc;
    Undead Pirates XP bot;
    Vampire rep;
    Yokai rep;
    Supported Classes:
    ■ Acolyte
    ■ Alpha Pirate
    ■ Assassin
    ■ Barber
    ■ Bard
    ■ Beast Warrior
    ■ Berserker
    ■ Beta Berserker
    ■ Blood Ancient
    ■ CardClasher
    ■ Chaos Shaper
    ■ Chronomancer
    ■ ClawSuit
    ■ Darkside
    ■ DeathKnight
    ■ Defender
    ■ DoomKnight
    ■ Dragonlord
    ■ Dragonslayer
    ■ Elemental Dracomancer
    ■ Enforcer
    ■ Evolved ClawSuit
    ■ Evolved Shaman
    ■ Giftbox
    ■ Guardian
    ■ Healer
    ■ Leprechaun
    ■ Mage
    ■ MindBreaker
    ■ Necromancer
    ■ Ninja
    ■ Paladin
    ■ Pirate
    ■ Protosartorium
    ■ Pumpkin Lord
    ■ Pyromancer
    ■ Ranger
    ■ Renegade
    ■ Rogue
    ■ Rustbucket
    ■ Shaman
    ■ Skyguard Grenadier
    ■ Sorcerer
    ■ Starlord
    ■ Troll Spellsmith
    ■ UndeadSlayer
    ■ Vampire
    ■ Vindicator Of They
    ■ Warlord
    ■ Warrior
    ■ Witch

About the Bot Manager:

It’s almost the same as Darkmystic’s, and it should be compatible with most XML’s made for DM. Has an easy bot creation system included too! Of course, there are still some bugs, so if you see something strange, be sure to report!

also f1 is your bank

press f3 to open up a bot manager awesome new way to bot your aqw for 3.7

https://i46.tinypic.com/ei8ex2.png
    https://i49.tinypic.com/5d749g.png

Version 3.7-24/07/2012:

Added the Bot Manager;
    Fixed VoT class bug;
    Added Dage & Nulgath Approval bots.

Version 3.6 – 18/07/2012:
    Added auto pickup for TheWicked and Vamp Blade;
    Added non-member Escherion’s Helm bot;
    (?) fixed problems with Spirit Orbs bot.

Version 3.5 – 13/07/2012:
    Added the following classes: DeathKnight, DarkSide, Blood Ancient, Skyguard Grenadier, Pyromancer, UndeadSlayer, StarLord, Chaos Shaper, Chronomancer;
    Fixed the Dage Evil War bot;
    added Member Totems of Nulgath bot.

Version 3.4 – 09/07/2012:
    Added a shop Loader;
    Updated the Evil War bots;
    (?)Fixed strange CardClasher behavior;
    Fixed the Banished XP&Gold bot.

https://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanresult/9fac5a68333b60c592fda564dafae96104139cbd
    https://www.virustotal.com/file/308a...7e1e/analysis/

JAMESR
    i take no credit in making this at all

yahoo
    eminemsuperfan@yahoo.com(best email)
    eslimshady67@yahoo.com
    eslimshady79@yahoo.com
    -------------------------
    gmail
    joshmary1661@gmail.com
    ------------------------
    myway
    joshmary@myway.com
    ------------------------
    add me by email eminemsuperfan@yahoo.com (best way)
    ------------------------
    twitter
    eminemsuperfan@yahoo.com

<b>Downloadable Files</b> Downloadable Files
    Last edited by Nico; 07-25-2012 at 03:28 AM.

2. The Following 44 Users Say Thank You to joshmary For This Useful Post:

AboodElshreef (07-30-2012),Aceking713 (07-27-2012),andhexzt (06-11-2013),ariff_naqiu (12-17-2012),Arsonist2015 (12-12-2012),austin044 (11-12-2012),bigturd (07-25-2012),blah_blah12629 (07-27-2012),BloodSythe (09-20-2012),BzvzIdk (07-25-2012),cctv121 (07-28-2012),ChaosLordAlpha (07-27-2012),derpderpderp1 (07-25-2012),esquillo30 (08-20-2012),FoldingBag (07-28-2012),ghaditz (07-27-2012),Hawken (07-28-2012),ic3blitz (07-28-2012),jensenb (07-27-2012),johnmendozas13 (07-25-2012),junlloyd (06-01-2019),kacper75 (08-07-2012),lefrane (07-26-2012),leozuzu4 (07-23-2017),LiL_Macklemore (07-22-2013),lrvine (07-30-2012),makotojames (01-14-2013),Miropogi (07-29-2012),nelutzu07 (09-07-2012),notsureyet (07-31-2012),poklol1 (07-25-2012),s3ns3n44 (05-15-2013),SILENTxHERO (08-01-2012),Taw Lo Moo (02-19-2013),TheDevilGod (07-26-2012),Tonysred (07-27-2012),vipuh (07-25-2012),vonte101 (08-04-2012),W1nk (08-01-2012),WalshX (07-25-2012),Wano97 (07-25-2012),woodzy94 (07-25-2012),Xerok Devangel (07-25-2012),yunus443 (07-25-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Can't wait till someone approves. looks good

Thanks
    irewall Disabled Policy:
    ==================
    ATTENTION!=====> Unable to open HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAcces s\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\DomainProfile. The key does not exist.
    ATTENTION!=====> Unable to open HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAcces s\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile. The key does not exist.

BUT i do not see the file domainprofile and standarprofile all i see is firewallruls and restricedservices PLEASE HELP ME =(

Thanks
    Approved..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Sweet your a legend bro and whoever actually made it. @Nub2Pro: Nearly all hacks,trainers and anything else that are on this website are considered a "virus" to majority of Anti-Virus programs.
    @joshmary: Does this trainer/bot have a website ? that has like a suggestion box or anything for you to contact the person coding this ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    @woodzy94
    Yes, I have a website, but according to the rules, I can't link to it...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    It's cool i found it earlyer

Thanks
    there should be like, a speed up botton to make it go faster for the bots. That'd be cool

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Hey JamesR,

Suggestions
    -Would it be possible for you to add a Swagtoken bot in for NonMember please Same with hopefully a Good&Evil Rep bot for NonMember rank -4.
    -You could maybe add a bot creator in the bot manager like in DarkMystic's one, This would help alot with alot of people because it is alot easier to make your own bot than it is to find some other Dipsticks bot, It would also stop bots from being muddled up and stuff because you could just clear anything that are remnants and load another or just make another.
    -Add a Auto Pickup all items button and or an Auto Deny Pickup button.

Bugs/Glitches ? Maybe
    -Majority of bots that you load in bot manager get confused, Like when you load a bot from DarkMystic or any other it will mix up the quest's it isn't that hard to fix it but it just means that you have to have DarkMystic to edit the bot itself unless you know how to read the code for the bot (Like me >.<) but this could just be because it is a different program to another lost in translation or just plain incompetence in the person making the bot.
    -BotManager if you load bot A then you change your mind or what ever and load bot B remnants of bot A will stay in the BotManager, Same thing happens if you load bot A and then load bot A again it just doubles up the quest's.
    -The rest when under NaN HP if you go under the amount it will some times glitch and stop attacking and then your character will just stand there and die because it is trying to sit its fat ass down.
    -DoomWood Rep bot doesn't seem to join any quest's it just teleports you to doomwood and then to the cell and kills shit doesnt actually do quests to get your rep, I haven't checked any of the others but im sure there mite be something wrong with them maybe.
    -AutoPickup treasure chest's doesn't work it could just be me but it can be something easily forgoten about if your botting or just using the AutoAttacker.

P.S: Sorry for mentioning DarkMystic so much your bot is still a shit tonne better than his/hers, Sorry if it sounds like i am dislicking the Application or being an ass this is only friendly suggestions and possible bug/glitch reports

-woodzy

---------- Post added at 06:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:37 PM ----------

@Alsizzle101 As much as it would be possible to do that it would be detected so easily because that would involve sniffing for the packet of the monster you need to kill and then spamming the packet for it to die doing anything like this gets you banned instantly they have an autoban for packet sniffing and packet spamming. (So don't ever watch a "XP/GP Hack Tut" on youtube that has anything with packet sniffing involved leave that shit to the pro's even then they can still get banned easily
    Last edited by Nico; 07-26-2012 at 04:22 AM. Reason: Missed acouple of things

Thanks
    It's Works,very good.I take Horc+Troll Rep very fast and more: no give lag!!You have my Thanks.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by woodzy94 View Post
    Hey JamesR,

Suggestions
    -Would it be possible for you to add a Swagtoken bot in for NonMember please Same with hopefully a Good&Evil Rep bot for NonMember rank -4.
    -You could maybe add a bot creator in the bot manager like in DarkMystic's one, This would help alot with alot of people because it is alot easier to make your own bot than it is to find some other Dipsticks bot, It would also stop bots from being muddled up and stuff because you could just clear anything that are remnants and load another or just make another.
    -Add a Auto Pickup all items button and or an Auto Deny Pickup button.

Bugs/Glitches ? Maybe
    -Majority of bots that you load in bot manager get confused, Like when you load a bot from DarkMystic or any other it will mix up the quest's it isn't that hard to fix it but it just means that you have to have DarkMystic to edit the bot itself unless you know how to read the code for the bot (Like me >.<) but this could just be because it is a different program to another lost in translation or just plain incompetence in the person making the bot.
    -BotManager if you load bot A then you change your mind or what ever and load bot B remnants of bot A will stay in the BotManager, Same thing happens if you load bot A and then load bot A again it just doubles up the quest's.
    -The rest when under NaN HP if you go under the amount it will some times glitch and stop attacking and then your character will just stand there and die because it is trying to sit its fat ass down.
    -DoomWood Rep bot doesn't seem to join any quest's it just teleports you to doomwood and then to the cell and kills shit doesnt actually do quests to get your rep, I haven't checked any of the others but im sure there mite be something wrong with them maybe.
    -AutoPickup treasure chest's doesn't work it could just be me but it can be something easily forgoten about if your botting or just using the AutoAttacker.

P.S: Sorry for mentioning DarkMystic so much your bot is still a shit tonne better than his/hers, Sorry if it sounds like i am dislicking the Application or being an ass this is only friendly suggestions and possible bug/glitch reports

-woodzy

---------- Post added at 06:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:37 PM ----------

@Alsizzle101 As much as it would be possible to do that it would be detected so easily because that would involve sniffing for the packet of the monster you need to kill and then spamming the packet for it to die doing anything like this gets you banned instantly they have an autoban for packet sniffing and packet spamming. (So don't ever watch a "XP/GP Hack Tut" on youtube that has anything with packet sniffing involved leave that shit to the pro's even then they can still get banned easily
    i dont know what your talking about i do the doomwood rep and it gives me quests and kills it and i love the bot manager and treasurer chest pickup does work i dont know whats wrong with your but it works for me and auto pick up of auto deny is a great idea

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    It DOESN'T pickup sword of the legion & infernal blades.

When I accepted it, and clicked delete, so I can see myself, I had 2.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    This is the best bot so far it is slow and the skills are not use as much (fix this) but it does not DC like a lot other bots do. Plus the bot manager with no DC makes this the ULTIMATE BOT IN THE ENTIRE WORLD XD. thanks for making this.

Thanks
    Thank you JamesRo for making these bots, they have helped me a lot.

Thanks
    Great bot very helpful when school starts back up.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast