Thread: AVA ROOM GLITCH

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Thanks

AVA ROOM GLITCH

hello guys!

Here I want to post how you can perform an A.V.A room-glitch!
    This glitch is used by some players this week! It will give you guns like ppsh41 and m67 grenades! Even special guns like berreta (red colour) special items and loads of xp!

Ok let's get to the point! This is how it works:

-First of all you start a.v.a and click 'create room'
    -Then we want to make a room so click on 'scenario'
    --> Now there are 2 useful options option [1] and option [2]. (option [2] works similar as option [1] just a bit more complicated!)
    option: [1]
    -Make a scenario 'prison break: escape'
    -Get your mouse pointer on the left arrow (the left arrow under the game-map to switch from 'prison break: escape' to 'prison break: survival' !
    -Press f5 and click at the same time on the left arrow!
    -You will receive an error, be quick! the launch has started! click ok and quickly press [F6]. Your room is now called 'Prison break: escape- escape'.
    -Now you go to room options and press 'ok'. Don't touch anything else or the glitch will be ruined!
    -Now the map name='Prison break: escape- survival'. --> if this is true, you have successfully merged this 2 rooms together.

Info: If you start the game now you will see that your loading the escape game! but you will play the survival game! here are the rewards:
    1 box: M67 grenade (1day+expendable)
    2 box: M67 grenade (1day+expendable)
    3 box: PPsh41 or another very good gun (name will be posted tomorrow...Can't access server ATM.) for 7 days!
    4box+: nothing! Make sure you stay under 4 boxes!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------option: [2]
    -Make a scenario 'BG: extreme' (the game with the robots)
    -use alt+tab to go to desktop and start spamming websites or youtube vids! Untill you have a lot of lag! Now head back to a.v.a
    -Get your mouse pointer on the left arrow as explained in the previous option.
    -PLEASE NOTE:THIS IS ON TIMING IT COULD TAKE A FEW ATTEMPTS BEFORE IT WORKS
    -This time press f5 and shortly after double click the left arrow! (under the game map as in option 1). with shortly I mean in less then 0.25s.
    -If everything went right, and if you had enough lagged your map should have switched from extreme to easy mode and you should receive an error message as in option 1.
    -Rapidly click 'ok' and press [F6] to cancel the countdown! Now head to room-options and press 'ok'.
    Your game map should be called= BG: Extreme- easy.

Rewards: The rewards given are kind of random! You can receive from 700 up to 1500 xp points! you can also get up to 3000 euros (that's the highest I've gotten until now)/ Another common rewards is pike bomb (1-14 days). special melee weapons which can only be purchased with AP and rare weapons like colored Beretta's can be rewarded to! up to 3000 supply points will be given too.

useful tip(s): To avoid getting banned for abusing this 'room glitch' I suggest you lock your room and play with a friend...Its a little bit harder with only two players but you won't have the risk of any other players (you normally need 4) to report you! There is a way to glitch the start so u can play with less then 4. It works like this:
    -Host: Make sure the room is empty! tell a friend to join room and quickly press f5 after (hold F6 ready to cancel countdown when needed).
    -Ur friend: Quickly join the room and press f5. You will not see the countdown but you will join the game automatically!
    -Host: In case the countdown is at one and your friend is not there yet or has not yet pressed f5 press [F6] And retry the process!.

--It would be really appreciated if you would thank me in case I've helped you!

I might post a vid of how to successfully perform this glitch tomorrow.

INFO: I will be daily hosting rooms for everyone who wants to join...If you'd like to join tomorrow I will start at 8 am (GMT+1) PM me on MPGH, I will add you in game and make a glitched room for you or u can join me and my friends when we are glitching.

Coming soon with more glitches! And I'm sorry for my bad English! I speak dutch
    Last edited by berserker2; 07-29-2012 at 04:36 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Graaatz Iwill try it now and if u make video it will be more better!!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hakam123. View Post
    Graaatz Iwill try it now and if u make video it will be more better!!
    Yep I'm going to bed now...Because I start playing at 8 am but I will probably take the time to make a video of how to perform this glitch You can always ask me if you don't get it...I'l try to explain it the best way I can!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Wrong section. @REVIVE move to more appropriate sub-forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Nuuma View Post
    he added me amd65 i got it , legit guy i vouch him
    Quote Originally Posted by .Cereal View Post
    People these 3 guys are trusted and safe, no harm for you .
    Quote Originally Posted by Kailani View Post
    thanks for gun adding for me
    Quote Originally Posted by kurtdampire View Post
    Really fast ! I vouch for this guy. Thanks again.
    Quote Originally Posted by GtxRive123 View Post
    THIS GUY IS SO LEGIT.! HE DOES THE GUNADD SO FAST.! HE IS 100% LEGIT no SCAM.!! Fastest gunadder in MPGH.NET in my oppinion I VOUCH FOR HIM !
    Quote Originally Posted by FreaZzer View Post
    Thanks for adding ! He's legit and fast !

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by darkstormx View Post
    Where am I supposed to post this then?? There is no glitch sub-forum! Please just leave it here! Its pretty cool and I want everyone to see this because it could get patched at any time!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by berserker2 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by darkstormx View Post
    Where am I supposed to post this then?? There is no glitch sub-forum! Please just leave it here! Its pretty cool and I want everyone to see this because it could get patched at any time!

tutorial section bro.

سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Thanks for sharing !
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

Thanks
    no problem

Thanks

Thanks
    How has this community not have heard of this earlier?

Thanks
    i'm sure the community knew about this..

Thanks
    This is an old glitch I knew this one for like 2 or 3 months, thought you would know it aswell :O.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Try Doing it with PB Survival, 3 box farming!

Thanks
    omg dude you are too slow, this glitch made bu timmy who posted it on you tube about 1 month ago..............

Quote Originally Posted by berserker2 View Post
    hello guys!

Here I want to post how you can perform an A.V.A room-glitch!
    This glitch is used by some players this week! It will give you guns like ppsh41 and m67 grenades! Even special guns like berreta (red colour) special items and loads of xp!

Ok let's get to the point! This is how it works:

-First of all you start a.v.a and click 'create room'
    -Then we want to make a room so click on 'scenario'
    --> Now there are 2 useful options option [1] and option [2]. (option [2] works similar as option [1] just a bit more complicated!)
    option: [1]
    -Make a scenario 'prison break: escape'
    -Get your mouse pointer on the left arrow (the left arrow under the game-map to switch from 'prison break: escape' to 'prison break: survival' !
    -Press f5 and click at the same time on the left arrow!
    -You will receive an error, be quick! the launch has started! click ok and quickly press [F6]. Your room is now called 'Prison break: escape- escape'.
    -Now you go to room options and press 'ok'. Don't touch anything else or the glitch will be ruined!
    -Now the map name='Prison break: escape- survival'. --> if this is true, you have successfully merged this 2 rooms together.

Info: If you start the game now you will see that your loading the escape game! but you will play the survival game! here are the rewards:
    1 box: M67 grenade (1day+expendable)
    2 box: M67 grenade (1day+expendable)
    3 box: PPsh41 or another very good gun (name will be posted tomorrow...Can't access server ATM.) for 7 days!
    4box+: nothing! Make sure you stay under 4 boxes!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------option: [2]
    -Make a scenario 'BG: extreme' (the game with the robots)
    -use alt+tab to go to desktop and start spamming websites or youtube vids! Untill you have a lot of lag! Now head back to a.v.a
    -Get your mouse pointer on the left arrow as explained in the previous option.
    -PLEASE NOTE:THIS IS ON TIMING IT COULD TAKE A FEW ATTEMPTS BEFORE IT WORKS
    -This time press f5 and shortly after double click the left arrow! (under the game map as in option 1). with shortly I mean in less then 0.25s.
    -If everything went right, and if you had enough lagged your map should have switched from extreme to easy mode and you should receive an error message as in option 1.
    -Rapidly click 'ok' and press [F6] to cancel the countdown! Now head to room-options and press 'ok'.
    Your game map should be called= BG: Extreme- easy.

Rewards: The rewards given are kind of random! You can receive from 700 up to 1500 xp points! you can also get up to 3000 euros (that's the highest I've gotten until now)/ Another common rewards is pike bomb (1-14 days). special melee weapons which can only be purchased with AP and rare weapons like colored Beretta's can be rewarded to! up to 3000 supply points will be given too.

useful tip(s): To avoid getting banned for abusing this 'room glitch' I suggest you lock your room and play with a friend...Its a little bit harder with only two players but you won't have the risk of any other players (you normally need 4) to report you! There is a way to glitch the start so u can play with less then 4. It works like this:
    -Host: Make sure the room is empty! tell a friend to join room and quickly press f5 after (hold F6 ready to cancel countdown when needed).
    -Ur friend: Quickly join the room and press f5. You will not see the countdown but you will join the game automatically!
    -Host: In case the countdown is at one and your friend is not there yet or has not yet pressed f5 press [F6] And retry the process!.

--It would be really appreciated if you would thank me in case I've helped you!

I might post a vid of how to successfully perform this glitch tomorrow.

INFO: I will be daily hosting rooms for everyone who wants to join...If you'd like to join tomorrow I will start at 8 am (GMT+1) PM me on MPGH, I will add you in game and make a glitched room for you or u can join me and my friends when we are glitching.

Coming soon with more glitches! And I'm sorry for my bad English! I speak dutch

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ABHIJIT40 View Post
    omg dude you are too slow, this glitch made bu timmy who posted it on you tube about 1 month ago..............
    It's called a repost.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast