Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

AKS-74U "Death Modus" vs AKS-74U

Ok, so every1 have been talking about how overpowered AKS-74U Death Modus is.

Well, too all of you guys who wasted about 100k euros and few hours to get this "Death Modus" you did a mistake.

First of all, The damage is the same even the range. The accuracy on the AKS-74U is 2 lower, unmodified. Since this is a SMG, Accuracy does not mean alot. Also, The stability is 32 on the Death Modus, And 28 on the AKS-74U doesnt make it any harder. 4 Stability does'nt affect much. Mobility, Is a important thing when your a pointman. Death Modus, has 75 Mobility. And AKS-74U has only 70, but however there is a "Backpack" item called Mobility +2% Which helps a little. However If you race a Death Modus, You will still lose. But it does not affect ur rushing effect. To the last, and secondly most important thing for an SMG, The "Rof" or Rate of fire. The Death modus has 69 Rof, and AK-74U has 65, but with the Rof mods, you can get +3. Which makes it 68. 1 Away from the Death modus. 1 Rate of fire aint a big deal.

Also, the AKS-74U has modifications.

The burst barrel, Gives 2 ROF, and decreases the Accuracy with 1. As i mentioned Accuracy wasnt such a big deal.
    The Mechanic Improvement, This trigger, Is the best trigger this gun can have. It decreases Accuracy with 1, But gives ROF a +1.
    The Custom Trigger, This trigger is not very much used with AKS-74U, Unless you struggle with the recoil. It increases Stability with +2 And decreases ROF with 1. Do not buy this.
    The Ergonomic Grip, is a grip that gives 1 accuracy, Normally i would of bought it but, 1 Accuracy does'nt do alot. Do not buy this. It's a waste of euros if ur poor.

I would choose the AKS-74U above "Death Modus" Because, the stats are not so different, and the AKS-74U is much cheaper, unless u win with 1 cap.

NOTE: Do not use my mods, if you dont rush alot like me.

AKS-74U (35,000 Euros)

AKS-74U "Death Modus" (Euro Capsule Gun)

For more Pointman SMG information, PM me.
    Last edited by overgrown; 07-30-2012 at 07:45 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by overgrown View Post
    Ok, so every1 have been talking about how overpowered AKS-74U Death Modus is.

Well, too all of you guys who wasted about 100k euros and few hours to get this "Death Modus" you did a mistake.

First of all, The damage is the same even the range. The accuracy on the AKS-74U is 2 lower, unmodified. Since this is a SMG, Accuracy does not mean alot. Also, The stability is 32 on the Death Modus, And 28 on the AKS-74U doesnt make it any harder. 4 Stability does'nt affect much. Mobility, Is a important thing when your a pointman. Death Modus, has 75 Mobility. And AKS-74U has only 70, but however there is a "Backpack" item called Mobility +2% Which helps a little. However If you race a Death Modus, You will still lose. But it does not affect ur rushing effect. To the last, and secondly most important thing for an SMG, The "Rof" or Rate of fire. The Death modus has 69 Rof, and AK-74U has 65, but with the Rof mods, you can get +3. Which makes it 68. 1 Away from the Death modus. 1 Rate of fire aint a big deal.

Also, the AKS-74U has modifications.

The burst barrel, Gives 2 ROF, and decreases the Accuracy with 1. As i mentioned Accuracy wasnt such a big deal.
    The Mechanic Improvement, This trigger, Is the best trigger this gun can have. It decreases Accuracy with 1, But gives ROF a +1.
    The Custom Trigger, This trigger is not very much used with AKS-74U, Unless you struggle with the recoil. It increases Stability with +2 And decreases ROF with 1. Do not buy this.
    The Ergonomic Grip, is a grip that gives 1 accuracy, Normally i would of bought it but, 1 Accuracy does'nt do alot. Do not buy this. It's a waste of euros if ur poor.

I would choose the AKS-74U above "Death Modus" Because, the stats are not so different, and the AKS-74U is much cheaper, unless u win with 1 cap.

NOTE: Do not use my mods, if you dont rush alot like me.

AKS-74U (35,000 Euros)

AKS-74U "Death Modus" (Euro Capsule Gun)

For more Pointman SMG information, PM me.
    Why you even show this?
    you can find the info on the website of aeria lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by 211070 View Post
    Why you even show this?
    cuz of boredness, PVP channel is empty.

Ye, i play runescape.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by 211070 View Post
    Why you even show this?
    cuz of boredness, PVP channel is empty.

AvA is dead. Just quit while u still have dignity!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ℒεℬøss View Post
    AvA is dead. Just quit while u still have dignity!
    Hmmmm

Thanks
    Its too late now, most of the ava players own desmodus including me but not because i wanted it, it's because i spammed indi when the euro hack was on

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenBird View Post
    Its too late now, most of the ava players own desmodus including me but not because i wanted it, it's because i spammed indi when the euro hack was on
    Me did it also and normal also

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Stats lie, try the difference between a full rof aks and a dm, the aks' bloom will make it very hard to use a at range.
    also, if you were on when the eurohack was out, why not get it?
    I hate dm though, its way too OP

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by bastiaan189 View Post
    Stats lie, try the difference between a full rof aks and a dm, the aks' bloom will make it very hard to use a at range.
    also, if you were on when the eurohack was out, why not get it?
    I hate dm though, its way too OP
    I didnt get it, cuz i didnt want noob guns. I dont wanna be a noob with a op gun to own people. Im still going around with G3 in pub rooms, and Im going with AK74 in E-boat rushing and it works fine, i have cap guns but theyre not so fun to use. Its too easy to kill with em. If you want a real challenge, use all the starter weapons like M24, MP5, G3A3. No1 uses them cuz theire sht, but its hard which makes it funny when u own people with forexample a para, or op guns.

Ye, i play runescape.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    I didnt get it, cuz i didnt want noob guns. I dont wanna be a noob with a op gun to own people. Im still going around with G3 in pub rooms, and Im going with AK74 in E-boat rushing and it works fine, i have cap guns but theyre not so fun to use. Its too easy to kill with em. If you want a real challenge, use all the starter weapons like M24, MP5, G3A3. No1 uses them cuz theire sht, but its hard which makes it funny when u own people with forexample a para, or op guns.
    there still is a difference between goodguns and noobguns, it depends on how you use it

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by bastiaan189 View Post
    there still is a difference between goodguns and noobguns, it depends on how you use it
    Ye, i know but i dont wanna be pushed around and be called n00b in rooms. Ive had good reputation ingame for a while.

Ye, i play runescape.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    I still perfer a regular aks over a desmodus, If you can tap well and aim regular aks is accually better, and I outfire ppl with desmodus with my regular aks all the time

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by KushGarden View Post
    I still perfer a regular aks over a desmodus, If you can tap well and aim regular aks is accually better, and I outfire ppl with desmodus with my regular aks all the time
    Same regular aks ftw.

Ye, i play runescape.

Darkness cannot be defeated. It can only be hidden in the form of hatred
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Just get a fucking M4a1 problem solved.
    [IMG]https://i1179.photobucke*****m/albums/x386/gaara4life12/asdasd.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fingernig View Post
    Just get a fucking M4a1 problem solved.
    They are talking about AK74U and then you come with your shitty M4A1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast