Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy

Constant thread deletion, Even when following the rules.

This is a complaint against Blitz.

Honestly, I'm sick of my threads being deleted after carefully following the rules, Modifying my applications for MPGH, and spending time on the thread itself.

I Clearly DISABLED The auto updater, and then he continues to complain it connects to my dropb0x.

ITS THE HTML FOR THE PATCHNOTES. NOTHING ELSE.

Also.

I only used the connection to display the patch notes, I Totally Disabled everything else from the application.
    (He allowed my first post but for some reason he didn't allow the update EVEN THOUGH HE TOLD ME TO POST IT AND ALLOWED THE FIRST ONE)

Please, Someone do something i'm sick of my threads being deleted.
    Thanks.
    Core i7 @2600k @ 4.7 GHz Cooled By Noctua DH-14 Air | Crossfire XFX 6870s OCed to 1 GHz Core Clock
    16 GB Corsair LP Vengeance 1600MHz | MSI Z68A-G45 (B3) Mobo | Antec 750 Watt Modular PSU

Thanks
    master131 approved your first one (AFTER editing it himself to remove certain functions which I believe still exist in this new release). I don't typically remove things after someone above me already approves them. The MSN chat log was on MPGH1, where I was just giving Paul shit because he was acting like a ******. I did actually delete your post for a valid reason. Also, if I'm correct the function for the autoupdater is still there but just isn't called on. There was some concern about this.

I already told you, if you want this approved you just need to speak to someone like Ravallo or master131. They might have a second opinion on it. I'm not going to be the guy that goes and approves something with code for an autoupdater left in it. With that information, I have absolutely no idea why you felt it was still necessary to make this thread.
    Last edited by Blitz; 08-01-2012 at 12:35 PM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Blitz For This Useful Post:

Ahmad (08-01-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitz View Post
    master131 approved your first one (AFTER editing it himself to remove certain functions which I believe still exist in this new release). I don't typically remove things after someone above me already approves them. The MSN chat log was on MPGH1, where I was just giving Paul shit because he was acting like a ******. I did actually delete your post for a valid reason. Also, if I'm correct the function for the autoupdater is still there but just isn't called on. There was some concern about this.

I already told you, if you want this approved you just need to speak to someone like Ravallo or master131. They might have a second opinion on it. I'm not going to be the guy that goes and approves something with code for an autoupdater left in it. With that information, I have absolutely no idea why you felt it was still necessary to make this thread.
    The autoupdater was is not even part of the code, it was commented out, so it had no effect on the code
    ¸

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy
    @master131 If i had disabled all of the required (Which i clearly did and will give you the source to prove) Then did he have any right to delete my thread immediatly? I don't think its right.
    Core i7 @2600k @ 4.7 GHz Cooled By Noctua DH-14 Air | Crossfire XFX 6870s OCed to 1 GHz Core Clock
    16 GB Corsair LP Vengeance 1600MHz | MSI Z68A-G45 (B3) Mobo | Antec 750 Watt Modular PSU

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Recompile it w/o the drop box bit and net connections, then repost it. If it was commented out the code wouldn't show at all --- i.e. not compiled.

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

179° 56′ 39.4″, +0° 2′ 46.2″, 7,940 ± 420 parsecs
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    [notice]Solved & Closed[/notice]

If anyone claims to be me via any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
    I
    do not do requests via PM. Post in the appropriate section.

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.