Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Gourav2122 View Post
    the fact hah! i dont even know the defenestration's of a lecher

no generously i don't what i means ...
    i know what a leach is so i suck blood??? wtf?
    aye yo!! that wrong.....
    leech as in you take other people's shit -.-

Thanks
    pretty hard question

Thanks
    I just wasted 10 freakin minutes reading this crap. Will you people please finish elementary school before using the internet (no, finishing it in SPED classes does not count). Learn to spell some time mmmkay? Who cares if you and your little retarded religion thinks the world is going to end in 2012. This has got to be the biggest waste of space I have ever seen, now I know never to look at a topic Gourav2122 started, no one cares if you want to spread some crap about some make-believe guy jacking off to your favorite cartoons. If you didn't realize your retarded little cartoons couldn't have existed. No people = no Hentai. Good theory.

Thanks
    Despite the flaming... Ima post this lol

https://www.cyberistan.org/islamic/islam1.html#universe

Thats how I believe the universe was created :d

Thanks
    Genesis 1&2 is the way Jeehad.

Thanks
    Too bad Genesis contradicts science. lol It says God created light before the sun..... it claims plants were made before the sun was even created?????? It says that he created 2 great lights the sun and the moon. dude... The Moon does not emitt its own light it reflects light as the Quran AND SCIENCE. teaches.

Thanks
    God made two great lights—the greater light to govern the day and the lesser light to govern the night.

If God were bound by science then he would not be God.

Thanks
    IF God said that the earth was flat shaped would you still believe???? God is not bound by science, God is perfect for he created science. He is telling you that the moon emits its own light.... which it doesnt! It seems like Yaweh does not know about his own creation does he?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jeehad View Post
    IF God said that the earth was flat shaped would you still believe???? God is not bound by science, God is perfect for he created science. He is telling you that the moon emits its own light.... which it doesnt! It seems like Yaweh does not know about his own creation does he?
    It doesn't even mention the moon until Chapter 37 you retard.

Genesis 37:9
    Then he had another dream, and he told it to his brothers. "Listen," he said, "I had another dream, and this time the sun and moon and eleven stars were bowing down to me."

Thanks
    it says "HE CREATED 2 GREAT LIGHTS 1 TO RULE THE DAY AND 1 TO RULE THE NIGHT" are You stupid? What "great light" would rule the night... OTHER THEN THE MOON! You are unbelivable unlearend about your own bible lol. Jesus wouldnt be happy would he?

Thanks
    it says "HE CREATED 2 GREAT LIGHTS 1 TO RULE THE DAY AND 1 TO RULE THE NIGHT" are You stupid? What "great light" would rule the night... OTHER THEN THE MOON! You are unbelivable unlearend about your own bible lol. Jesus wouldnt be happy would he?
    With how Allah is with Salvation you aren't gonna get it cause you question your Faith by Science by Faith is not to be questioned you just have it. Also its already known it reflects moron, does it matter whether it says it reflects or not? It says it in Revelation for Mussies.

Thanks
    loool my faith? See, the difference between my faith and yours is that God asks me to seek knowledge of my surroindings. God tells me that seeking knowledge is the greatest omen you can perform to understanding his will. I am a Muslim beause Islam coexists with logic and faith. Why do you think people are leaving christianity? Why do you think Islam has the highest conversion rate? Because People are realizing that the christian ideologies of creation are nonsense. God claiming the Moon is a light. It matters if it says whether its reflected or not. CLEARLY it says HE CREATED 2 GREAT LIGHTS. Are you saying God in the bible does not know about his own creation? Or maybe this OTHER GREAT LIGHT is invisible?? Or God saying that the sun was created after vegetation? Also, the concept of Jesus being God is nowhere to be seen in the bible. Did you know this concept was created 150 years after his death in the council of Nincea lead by a facist leader known as constantine? Did you know that early christians rejected the trinity and Jesus's divinity? Did you know that there are records of people claiming Jesus was a teacher and not God or equal to him?

THE QURAN NEVER EVER ARGUES SCIENCE.In fact, manys cientifical theories are agreed upon by the Quran. The quran was written and documented 1400 years ago and yet there are verses which were recently discovered.

https://www.sultan.org/articles/QScience.html

How could Muhamamd have known that the universe is cosntantly expanding? Or the moon is refelcting light? Or the sequence of creation in the embryo? Or that plants have both sex organs? It is virtually impossible for Muhammad to have known this because historiaclly he was a man unlearend, untaught(only by God). He was a man who did not know how to read or write. So explain Sf0d how could Muhammad have known?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    those so called your holy books were actually written by the black angel
    =_=

idk were this conversation is at..
    since the egyptian thing

Thanks
    loool my faith? See, the difference between my faith and yours is that God asks me to seek knowledge of my surroindings. God tells me that seeking knowledge is the greatest omen you can perform to understanding his will. I am a Muslim beause Islam coexists with logic and faith. Why do you think people are leaving christianity? Why do you think Islam has the highest conversion rate? Because People are realizing that the christian ideologies of creation are nonsense. God claiming the Moon is a light. It matters if it says whether its reflected or not. CLEARLY it says HE CREATED 2 GREAT LIGHTS. Are you saying God in the bible does not know about his own creation? Or maybe this OTHER GREAT LIGHT is invisible?? Or God saying that the sun was created after vegetation? Also, the concept of Jesus being God is nowhere to be seen in the bible. Did you know this concept was created 150 years after his death in the council of Nincea lead by a facist leader known as constantine? Did you know that early christians rejected the trinity and Jesus's divinity? Did you know that there are records of people claiming Jesus was a teacher and not God or equal to him?

THE QURAN NEVER EVER ARGUES SCIENCE.In fact, manys cientifical theories are agreed upon by the Quran. The quran was written and documented 1400 years ago and yet there are verses which were recently discovered.

https://www.sultan.org/articles/QScience.html

How could Muhamamd have known that the universe is cosntantly expanding? Or the moon is refelcting light? Or the sequence of creation in the embryo? Or that plants have both sex organs? It is virtually impossible for Muhammad to have known this because historiaclly he was a man unlearend, untaught(only by God). He was a man who did not know how to read or write. So explain Sf0d how could Muhammad have known?
    Omen

"I and the Father are one."

Your dumb, there is proof many people are going to Christianity. We have 2.1 Billion you have 1.3 Billion, we help people and they see Gods Love through the works of these people and then they convert to Christianity. Where do Muslims do this? What do Muslims do to Convert people? OH YEAH THEY SAY THEIR GONNA KILL YOU IF YOU DON'T THAT MAKES PEOPLE BELIEVE!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    hahaha the amount of follwers in a religion does not make it great u think jus because u guys have 1 more billion of follwers tht makes it right STFU

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast