Thanks

Battlefield 3 to Battlefield 4

In retrospect, after the Battlefield 3 DLC was announced, there didn't seem to be that much of a variety in the vanilla BF3 maps.

Metro and Grand Bazaar were good for chaotic infantry fun without some random tank or helicopter getting in the way.

Overall, the vanilla Battlefield 3 maps were great and versatile, small areas of the map good for a Team Deathmatch map, and maps like Damavand Peak made for some good sniping and Rush games. But none of the maps had the specificity of the DLC maps. Having some tight Close Quarters like maps and huge Armored Kills maps would be great.

The only time using shotguns was practical was in a TDM game because otherwise, you'll be out of range most of the time on huge Conquest and Rush maps.

What would you like to see in Battlefield 3 that could be improved in Battlefield 4?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    EVERYTHING.

i have olayed bf3 about 210 hours and it looklikes vista
    i hope when bf4 comes out i will be like windows 7.. ALOT of bugs fixed

Thanks
    What kind of things would you like improved? EVERYTHING is extremely broad and very vague.

I didn't noticed that many bugs, and the bugs and glitches I did read about were usually fun to use bugs like no spread and whatnot.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    I just hope old Bf3 maps and weapons(DLC maps and weapons too) was in BF4, but with graphic imrovement. And new BF4 maps, ye weapons too if that all was in BF4 I buy that game anyway. Cuz if DLC maps, weapons wasnt be in BF4 that will an cause of many people stay in BF3, thats was like reset of maps etc. but u dont get your money back. So I want to hear your opinion.

Thanks
    They need to either make it such that people killed by teammates don't get blemishes in their kill death ratio, and bring back actual penalties for teamkilling. And bunnies. Add bunnies to shoot.

Thanks
    Yeah, getting killed by a teammate shouldn't count towards your kill/death ratio, but that might make teammates strategically kill each other if they're pinned down. But that's better than getting killed by your Rambo, light machine gun toting teammate who shoots you and the five other people nearby.

There probably won't be much a graphics improvement, the engine will still be Frostbite 2 since it was only released a year ago for Battlefield 3. I'd like new maps, but some old favourites from Battlefield 3 as well.

Offline bot matches and a better story would be great for BF4 as well since those were not in BF3.