Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gilaroti View Post
    Islam will make you feel the real calm .
    So will a joint, I'll take the joint over a two-faced religion anyday.

---------- Post added at 05:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:39 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by `Code View Post
    [Quran 6:151] "You shall not kill - GOD has made life sacred - except in the course of justice. These are His commandments to you, that you may understand."

Clearly the ones doing that in name of Islam arent Muslims. Extremists Muslims are a minority but they have the most impact on the image of Islam through the eye of a non-Muslim.

and @gilaroti please stopping posting without any proof it rather contributes to the problem.
    Quran (2:191-193) - "And slay them wherever ye find them, and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution [of Muslims] is worse than slaughter [of non-believers]... but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until persecution is no more, and religion is for Allah."

Your argument is invalid.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    So, you are saying that when Jesus was crucified, all sins of all men were forgiven? Well I should repent to your christianity and kill people because I wont get any sin.

And yes, I'll say that again even if you call it redundant or whatever the fuck you want, but he wont be a Muslim until he serves his punishment and repents to good deeds.
    I'm Atheist..so it's not "my Christianity" Also you're still wrong no matter how much you try to say you aren't.

Ash-hadu alla ilaha illallah-wa ash-hadu anna Muhammadan abduhu wa rasulullah
    "I bear witness that there is no God except Allah and Muhammad (SAW) is His messenger"

There. Once someone recites this, they are Muslim.
    Whether they have bumpy road of worship or not is between Allah and the worshiper.. PERIOD.
    You can't sit here and say "Oh you did it wrong..you aren't Muslim now" Stop being fucking ridiculous kid..

Thanks
    There isn't a thing called "religion" @mmorpg's, so therefor religion doesn't exist! U mad?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

So will a joint, I'll take the joint over a two-faced religion anyday.

---------- Post added at 05:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:39 PM ----------

Quran (2:191-193) - "And slay them wherever ye find them, and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution [of Muslims] is worse than slaughter [of non-believers]... but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until persecution is no more, and religion is for Allah."

Your argument is invalid.
    Why cant you PLEASE read the whole Surah and research during what time it was revealed.
    This verse refers to the Meccan-Muslim war. This war was triggered by over 20 years of Meccan persecution against Muslims. Muslims believe that Mohammad was ordered to fight the Meccans after he left to Yathrib. True, that this verse is advocating war, but there is limits. Women, children, and the elderly were not harmed at all. The war only lasted until the enemy surrendered and then they were treated humanely as prisoners.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post

TL;DR All of your copy and paste.

Islam is a great religion.
    God forbid if you burn the Qur'ran you'll get killed for that.
    No probs burning a females face off though.
    So where is exactly the part when God said *He will kill anyone Who burns Quran?*

Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Islam = book written on people's recaptured memories of a man who said he talked to god and his angels and started a religion.

I mean fuck, Islam says "peace" but then says you should kill non-believers.
    They're both fucked up.
    Alright.. First off.. *Islam* Isn't a Book, Quran is the book.

Second, Moses Did talk to God as it was written in Quran, Also.. The Quran was written by People at the time when Prophet Mohamed's was living.

And as God said in Quran. *We sent thee not save as a mercy for the peoples.*

Also.. For the Muslims Terrorism, Or as they're killing *Non Believers* As you said, That's 100% Wrong idea.. Ever thought that the people doing that Are not even Muslims? Maybe they're the ones that want to give Everyone a bad Thoughts about Islam, Just like you.

I really recommend you Reading about Islam before spreading Shit about it..

Quote Originally Posted by KamielFTW View Post
    I've got a good one here.

They are both religions, both kind of the same god, i mean, its another telling or such.
    They don't have the same god, No.

You really need to watch this Video.. Incase you believe Muslims are *Terrorists* And Also.. To correct the wrong *Thoughts* About Islam

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MH2RZ...eature=related
    Last edited by ArkhamJ; 08-06-2012 at 05:54 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Why cant you PLEASE read the whole Surah and research during what time it was revealed.
    This verse refers to the Meccan-Muslim war. This war was triggered by over 20 years of Meccan persecution against Muslims. Muslims believe that Mohammad was ordered to fight the Meccans after he left to Yathrib. True, that this verse is advocating war, but there is limits. Women, children, and the elderly were not harmed at all. The war only lasted until the enemy surrendered and then they were treated humanely as prisoners.

NO WOMEN INJURED AT ALL BRO.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Ethereal For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Liz (08-07-2012)

Thanks

I wonder Time magazine was published in the time of the verse.

Saheeh Bukhari

Volume 004, Book 052, Hadith Number 257.

Narrated By 'Abdullah : During some of the Ghazawat of the Prophet a woman was found killed. Allah's Apostle disapproved the killing of women and children.

Volume 004, Book 052, Hadith Number 258.

Narrated By Ibn 'Umar : During some of the Ghazawat of Allah's Apostle a woman was found killed, so Allah's Apostle forbade the killing of women and children.

Saheeh Muslim

Book 019, Hadith Number 4319.

Chapter : Prohibition of killing women and children in war.

It is narrated on the authority of 'Abdullah that a woman was found killed in one of the battles fought by the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him). He disapproved of the killing of women and children.

Book 019, Hadith Number 4320.

It is narrated by Ibn 'Umar that a woman was found killed in one of these battles; so the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) forbade the killing of women and children.

Sunan Abu Dawood

Book 008, Hadith Number 2663.
    ------------------------------
    Chapter : Not known.

Narated By Rabah ibn Rabi' : When we were with the Apostle of Allah (pbuh) on an expedition, he saw some people collected together over something and sent a man and said: See, what are these people collected around? He then came and said: They are round a woman who has been killed. He said: This is not one with whom fighting should have taken place. Khalid ibn al-Walid was in charge of the van; so he sent a man and said: Tell Khalid not to kill a woman or a hired servant.

Maliks Muwatta

Book 021, Hadith Number 008.

Section : Prohibition against Killing Women and Children in Military Expeditions.

Yahya related to me from Malik from Ibn Shihab that a son of Kab ibn Malik (Malik believed that ibn Shihab said it was Abd ar-Rahman ibn Kab) said, "The Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, forbade those who fought ibn Abi Huqayq (a treacherous jew from Madina) to kill women and children. He said that one of the men fighting had said, 'The wife of ibn Abi Huqayq began screaming and I repeatedly raised my sword against her. Then I would remember the prohibition of the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, so I would stop. Had it not been for that, we would have been rid of her.'"

Book 021, Hadith Number 009.

Section : Prohibition against Killing Women and Children in Military Expeditions.

Yahya related to me from Malik from Nafi from Ibn Umar that the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, saw the corpse of a woman who had been slain in one of the raids, and he disapproved of it and forbade the killing of women and children.

Book 021, Hadith Number 010.

Yahya related to me from Malik from Yahya ibn Said that Abu Bakr as-Siddiq was sending armies to ash-Sham. He went for a walk with Yazid ibn Abi Sufyan who was the commander of one of the battalions. It is claimed that Yazid said to Abu Bakr, "Will you ride or shall I get down?" Abu Bakrsaid, "I will not ride and you will not get down. I intend these steps of mine to be in the way of Allah."

Then Abu Bakr advised Yazid, "You will find a people who claim to have totally given themselves to Allah. Leave them to what they claim to have given themselves. You will find a people who have shaved the middle of their heads, strike what they have shaved with the sword.

"I advise you ten things| Do not kill women or children or an aged, infirm person. Do not cut down fruit-bearing trees. Do not destroy an inhabited place. Do not slaughter sheep or camels except for food. Do not burn bees and do not scatter them. Do not steal from the booty, and do not be cowardly."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

Wait a little Second.. So now that Some *Group* Done that to a woman.. ALL MUSLIMS ARE NOW BAD?

So legit.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ArkhamJ For This Useful Post:

`Code (08-06-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I wonder Time magazine was published in the time of the verse.

Saheeh Bukhari

Volume 004, Book 052, Hadith Number 257.

Narrated By 'Abdullah : During some of the Ghazawat of the Prophet a woman was found killed. Allah's Apostle disapproved the killing of women and children.

Volume 004, Book 052, Hadith Number 258.

Narrated By Ibn 'Umar : During some of the Ghazawat of Allah's Apostle a woman was found killed, so Allah's Apostle forbade the killing of women and children.

Saheeh Muslim

Book 019, Hadith Number 4319.

It is narrated on the authority of 'Abdullah that a woman was found killed in one of the battles fought by the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him). He disapproved of the killing of women and children.

Book 019, Hadith Number 4320.

It is narrated by Ibn 'Umar that a woman was found killed in one of these battles; so the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) forbade the killing of women and children.

Sunan Abu Dawood

Book 008, Hadith Number 2663.
    ------------------------------
    Chapter : Not known.

Narated By Rabah ibn Rabi' : When we were with the Apostle of Allah (pbuh) on an expedition, he saw some people collected together over something and sent a man and said: See, what are these people collected around? He then came and said: They are round a woman who has been killed. He said: This is not one with whom fighting should have taken place. Khalid ibn al-Walid was in charge of the van; so he sent a man and said: Tell Khalid not to kill a woman or a hired servant.

Maliks Muwatta

Book 021, Hadith Number 008.

Yahya related to me from Malik from Ibn Shihab that a son of Kab ibn Malik (Malik believed that ibn Shihab said it was Abd ar-Rahman ibn Kab) said, "The Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, forbade those who fought ibn Abi Huqayq (a treacherous jew from Madina) to kill women and children. He said that one of the men fighting had said, 'The wife of ibn Abi Huqayq began screaming and I repeatedly raised my sword against her. Then I would remember the prohibition of the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, so I would stop. Had it not been for that, we would have been rid of her.'"

Book 021, Hadith Number 009.

Yahya related to me from Malik from Nafi from Ibn Umar that the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, saw the corpse of a woman who had been slain in one of the raids, and he disapproved of it and forbade the killing of women and children.

Book 021, Hadith Number 010.

Yahya related to me from Malik from Yahya ibn Said that Abu Bakr as-Siddiq was sending armies to ash-Sham. He went for a walk with Yazid ibn Abi Sufyan who was the commander of one of the battalions. It is claimed that Yazid said to Abu Bakr, "Will you ride or shall I get down?" Abu Bakrsaid, "I will not ride and you will not get down. I intend these steps of mine to be in the way of Allah."

Then Abu Bakr advised Yazid, "You will find a people who claim to have totally given themselves to Allah. Leave them to what they claim to have given themselves. You will find a people who have shaved the middle of their heads, strike what they have shaved with the sword.

"I advise you ten things| Do not kill women or children or an aged, infirm person. Do not cut down fruit-bearing trees. Do not destroy an inhabited place. Do not slaughter sheep or camels except for food. Do not burn bees and do not scatter them. Do not steal from the booty, and do not be cowardly."
    [IMG]https://i1104.photobucke*****m/albums/h340/f7u12/bdr4loko.gif[/IMG]

Thanks

[IMG]https://i1104.photobucke*****m/albums/h340/f7u12/bdr4loko.gif[/IMG]
    Then why debate? retard

You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Then why debate? retard
    Because he already proved you wrong?

All I see here is the obvious contradictions in the Qu'ran being pointed out, this doesn't mean the bible is any better though.

They're both bad, but Ethereal has proven you wrong here, so just stop.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    Because he already proved you wrong?

All I see here is the obvious contradictions in the Qu'ran being pointed out, this doesn't mean the bible is any better though.

They're both bad, but Ethereal has proven you wrong here, so just stop.
    Says the guy with a -116 reputation. Next time if you dont have anything better to contribute, dont post.

You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Says the guy with a -116 reputation. Next time if you dont have anything better to contribute, dont post.
    >Ignores actual post
    >Tries to bring up something irrelevant to the matter at hand

Because "LOL NARUTO SUCKS" x50 worth of de-rep changes the fact that Ethereal has proven you wrong?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Then why debate? retard
    Here is the reality of your little argument.

There is no proof of God..you guys just go off of some handed down literature.
    You claim that a Muslim guy that kills someone is not a Muslim.
    Yet it's funny that you are quick to point out isolated incidents with Christians,
    such as random shootings, and still have no problem referring to them as Christians.
    Do you see the contradiction/hypocritical statement there?
    This is the way many Muslims deal with the overwhelming violence brought on by their "peaceful" religion.
    They dismiss fellow Muslims as being Muslim, because of a violent action they did.
    A violent action that Allah says he would forgive if repentance is given.
    Islam is a double edged sword. On one edge is blood..and on the other it is spotless.
    That is the difference between your more peaceful Muslims,
    and those that take every little offense against them as Jihad.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Ethereal For This Useful Post:

scotbud123 (08-06-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

Here is the reality of your little argument.

There is no proof of God..you guys just go off of some handed down literature.
    You claim that a Muslim guy that kills someone is not a Muslim.
    Yet it's funny that you are quick to point out isolated incidents with Christians,
    such as random shootings, and still have no problem referring to them as Christians.
    Do you see the contradiction/hypocritical statement there?
    This is the way many Muslims deal with the overwhelming violence brought on by their "peaceful" religion.
    They dismiss fellow Muslims as being Muslim, because of a violent action they did.
    A violent action that Allah says he would forgive if repentance is given.
    Islam is a double edged sword. On one edge is blood..and on the other it is spotless.
    That is the difference between your more peaceful Muslims,
    and those that take every little offense against them as Jihad.

Alright, If there is no Proof of god, How did humanity even Exist? Logic?

Also, When a Muslim Guy kills another Muslim, Who the.. Said that we call him a non Muslim? Maybe the guy got a reason? EVEN if he didn't, You can ask God for forgiveness..

Also as i said.. People are spreading lies about Islam, Shooting people and then say Muslims did it, How are you even sure that Muslims are the one did it? Maybe the other guys are fakers just to Spread shit thoughts about Islam?

ALLAH Said killing a person without a Reason will result in you going to Hell.. Unless the people that Allah forgives them.
    Last edited by ArkhamJ; 08-06-2012 at 08:42 PM.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast