Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    You need to tell someone , this could impact your life severely. Who cares if they think you're a baby, what would they do if they were in your position ? It's like 394820398432 vs's you, what else can you do ? I've never been bullied at school but i see it happening all the time , and that's when I'm bullying other rotten kids. I remember my friends once threw rocks at a kid who was reading quietly in the corner, and i stood in front of him so my friends wouldn't throw the rocks , but the kid thought i was also making fun of him too and he ran away. What I also don't understand is why bullied kids get so defensive when I try to help them, is it the fact that I'm a girl? I don't understand.

_<span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span><span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span>_

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Lonely View Post
    You need to tell someone , this could impact your life severely. Who cares if they think you're a baby, what would they do if they were in your position ? It's like 394820398432 vs's you, what else can you do ? I've never been bullied at school but i see it happening all the time , and that's when I'm bullying other rotten kids. I remember my friends once threw rocks at a kid who was reading quietly in the corner, and i stood in front of him so my friends wouldn't throw the rocks , but the kid thought i was also making fun of him too and he ran away. What I also don't understand is why bullied kids get so defensive when I try to help them, is it the fact that I'm a girl? I don't understand.
    Its the fact that you pretend to understand them! Nobody have ever understood bullied kids.....understanding bullied kids would be like curing aids!

Thanks
    I used to be bullied, then one day I beat the shit out of one of my bullies for making fun of the mentally ill kid that was in my grade. They stopped picking on me after that. Seriously, beat the shit out of them and take the suspension, it's better than going to the principal. When they ask why you did it tell them you were getting picked on and going to the administration would have made it worse. My mothers a schoolteacher and she told me to always stick up for yourself because they administration ALWAYS makes shit worse. You can also tell the cops, in NJ bullying is now considered a felony offense, lie your ass off and say you have mental damages/thoughts of suicide and they'll make the bullies go to court, switch schools (not you), ad you'll get some cash from it.

TlDr: fight back. Don't take it because they know they can do it without consequence. As soon as you flatten one of their faces in they'll leave you alone.

Thanks
    go find counselor for motivation :3

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Lonely View Post
    Bullied kids feel alone. Like everyone is against tem. They get a mindset of "everyone hates me as doesn't care" which is hard to break. I know from experience, it's not your gender, but just the fact that they are always being attacked they feel lost. The only way to break that is for them to fight back and have people who show on a day to say basis they care. In HS I was friends with everyone after my incident, and me and a few of the "popular" kids would always go around sitting with the loners and inviting them to join us in whatever we did to make them feel more at home in school. My own inciden also led to the bullies beig the ones to get picked on for being terrible people, which was pretty awesome.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    @Lehsyrus Thanks tomorrow I am going to gather allies and fight them back so that they will stop messing with me

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Darkknight41 For This Useful Post:

Lehsyrus (08-06-2012)

Thanks
    Stand up and fight, I mean whats the worst thing that could happen...They break your bones ?
    You will be fine after few weeks, Don't be scared, Bullies are like zombies, they have no fucking brain.

Another suggestion
    Get a pocket knife and you know the rest.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Either a) start building your body up, take martial arts or MMA classes, in 6 months beat their asses
    b) tell your teacher/principal now, get them to stop bullying you
    c) combination of the both, get them to stop bullying you, beat their asses in 6 months

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dave84311 For This Useful Post:

Darkknight41 (08-11-2012),dizzyeasy (08-06-2012),dizzyeasy1 (08-29-2012),Gragodine (08-11-2012),Lehsyrus (08-06-2012),Viktor (08-13-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Tell your Parents xXD

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Let's gauge your possible responses and their outcomes:

You do nothing - You still get picked on
    You fight back and lose - You at least get some respect
    You fight back and win - They leave you alone

So by doing nothing, you are hurting yourself. Take action, the bullies expect you to do nothing, to sit there and take it. Turn the tables. Beat the shit out of them and make them bend over and take it (in a rhetorical manner of course)

Even if you lose, you went down with a fight.
    Bullies just make my blood boil, I hate them so much.
    You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named 'Bush', 'Dick', and 'Colon'.
    -- Chris Rock

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkknight41 View Post
    GOD!!! My life is ruined because of school bullies .every time I go in my classroom bullies push me with no reason and sometimes while I am doing my work those nasty bullies will say bad things on me and my classmates will laugh at me and I was really embarassed.
    Please MPGH friends what should I do to make those bullies stop I dont want to live like this P.S I dont want to tell them to my teacher or principal.
    happens to me too...
    EVERYDAY they insulte me but not only phisicly, mentally too.
    They call me some names that i dont wanna say every fucking day and I am getting to fucking

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Hang yourself, that's the only way. Or you can punch them on the side of the face as hard as you can.

"Don't argue with an idiot they'll just drag you to their level and beat you with experience"

"It matters not whether you win or lose; what matters is whether I win or lose."

[IMG]https://i163.photobucke*****m/albums/t289/joshcarr_2007z.png[/IMG]
    Quote Originally Posted by bibi View Post
    >Be 6-7 years old
    >be with 2 friends alone at home
    >someone comes with the idea of showing our cocks
    >we pull them out
    >We start touching each others cocks
    >then we stop and a few days go by
    >Same situation happens and we blow each other
    >We try to fuck each other in the ass
    >Toosmallcock.jpg

Thanks
    Assault the living fuck out of all of them. Take all of their bitches.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    they stopped pushing me but now they keep on calling me some nasty names and sometimes they even involved my parents I hate them

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    if i was ur place i will take an M4A1 and shoot them all

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast