Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks

Being a Noob. (Rant/Discussion)

I honestly hate it, that's why I love coming back to MPGH due to the seniority I've created for myself. Because of my lost-interest in video games, hacking, and all that here on MPGH I don't really do much but talk shit and share opinions. However, on another forum (car-related) I tried to get into a thread but the pictures I posted didn't satisfy the members of near 6 years+, i was shocked at how they just shot out at me although i was following the rules and posted fairly (in my opinion) amazing cars. Growing on a forum is like growing in a community, earning your respect and obtaining your dominance, a forum is just a geeks wolf-pack.

I hate, I fucking hate being the noob on a forum. So i'm here to say fuck you to all you noobs and hope you shape the fuck up so you don't be a dumbass in the future.

/Discuss

Thanks
    Sounds like a flaming and rage thread to me.
    Posting in the wrong section? You're such a noob jab

[X]
    Crossfire minion since 06-12-2011
    Minecraft minion since 06-20-2011
    Moderator since 08-17-2011
    Global Moderator since 09-10-2011
    Super User since 08-27-2012
    [X] [X] [X]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Nobody likes some newfriend coming into his territory being all tard-like. You gotta sorta abide by the rules and stand your ground when needed.

VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015

Thanks
    Nope, as ex-GMOD I find this best applicable here as it's a call-out discussion for all the noobs in General and for all the veterans. K DONT MOVE IT THUNDABOI
    you are thunder right? i can't keep up with these name changes anymore

---------- Post added at 01:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:46 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal View Post
    Nobody likes some newfriend coming into his territory being all tard-like. You gotta sorta abide by the rules and stand your ground when needed.
    We all went through it, I remember back when I was new to MPGH and getting flamed and shit, but it's a matter of not embarrassing yourself even more and just move the fuck on.

Thanks
    shut up noob

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post
    I was new to MPGH and getting flamed and shit
    Yeah me too, I was such a sweetheart but these bastards turned me into a raging rat.

VIP Support // May 2011
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    I love you jabuuts!

Noob = new player, I'm not a new player
    1/08/2011: MPGHian

1/27/2024: Global Mod
    6/08/2023: Moderator
    1/22/2021: Minion+
    9/29/2020: Minion
    7/26/2020: GFX Team
    8/07/2017: News Force
    12/03/2012: Combat Arms Wiki Editor
    10/03/2011: CA Public Hack Support Team
    7/11/2011: Donator/Premium
    6/25/2011 - 7/06/2013: Combat Arms Modder

Thanks

Yeah me too, I was such a sweetheart but these bastards turned me into a raging rat.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Obligatory acientfag response.
    Hip Hop thread Part 1 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/316-music-...-hop-list.html
    Part 2 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...ad-pt-2-a.html
    Part 3: COMING SOON

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post
    Obligatory acientfag response.
    *puts OP (who claims to be an old.fag) in his place*
    yeap saw this coming

---------- Post added at 01:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 AM ----------

You changed? Where have I been, you were my number 1 enemy in my moderation days T_T

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    You changed? Where have I been, you were my number 1 enemy in my moderation days T_T
    I changed a bit, got really tired of that same old bullshit especially when I gotta deal with the kids in CF.

VIP Support // May 2011
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014

Thanks
    It really depends to be honest. When I start on a forum I don't just throw myself into the community, I post quality material and honest questions well formatted to the section I'm posting in, until I get to about 1,000 posts. I also wait at least six or seven months before even posting one thing in te larger community based section (general for mpgh), hell for mpgh I waited a year and a half to post in general.

Remember, older members form superiority complex's, it's just natural. You feel more entitlement due to being more dedicated to the forum, though a good car forum shouldn't oust you like that. The ones I go on I post questions like "how do I take the dash out" (example of my stupid questions) and the members usually are respectful and help me out. I'm a fumbass with cars, only knowing car audio, but that usually balances out.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    It really depends to be honest. When I start on a forum I don't just throw myself into the community, I post quality material and honest questions well formatted to the section I'm posting in, until I get to about 1,000 posts. I also wait at least six or seven months before even posting one thing in te larger community based section (general for mpgh), hell for mpgh I waited a year and a half to post in general.

Remember, older members form superiority complex's, it's just natural. You feel more entitlement due to being more dedicated to the forum, though a good car forum shouldn't oust you like that. The ones I go on I post questions like "how do I take the dash out" (example of my stupid questions) and the members usually are respectful and help me out. I'm a fumbass with cars, only knowing car audio, but that usually balances out.

Smart move, that's what should be approached but since MPGH is a pre-teen children's forum mostly it's a sort of different thing, but there are of course still immature/ignorant car-owners out there.. A strong forum acts like that though, having the more veteran members given more leeway on rules and respect, and the lower,newer members being shot out at on every little thing they do.

totally understandable, I noticed the older-members yet very knowledgeable ones being such dicks but that superiority complex mixed with their know-how is a great thing and has got to be respected.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Jabuuty671 For This Useful Post:

Lehsyrus (08-06-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    I honestly hate it, that's why I love coming back to MPGH due to the seniority I've created for myself. Because of my lost-interest in video games, hacking, and all that here on MPGH I don't really do much but talk shit and share opinions. However, on another forum (car-related) I tried to get into a thread but the pictures I posted didn't satisfy the members of near 6 years+, i was shocked at how they just shot out at me although i was following the rules and posted fairly (in my opinion) amazing cars. Growing on a forum is like growing in a community, earning your respect and obtaining your dominance, a forum is just a geeks wolf-pack.

I hate, I fucking hate being the noob on a forum. So i'm here to say fuck you to all you noobs and hope you shape the fuck up so you don't be a dumbass in the future.

/Discuss
    But yet you continue to call people newphags.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian View Post

But yet you continue to call people newphags.
    It's a necessary cycle, it should be done. Every forum needs it's rule-abiding veterans and the assholes.
    Starting from the top, Iverson for example being one of those easily-irritable ancientfags, and well idk who's a Mr.Nice but whoever they are they got patience. Liz yes, if she's still around o_O. But when dealing with children, everybody gets totally irritated at one point no matter how nice they are. NextGen1 hasn't been seen to crack but then again he was never the guy you see jumping into many discussions.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast